Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
chrystal0121

speaking to the spirits of known people

4 posts in this topic

im interested to know if any body has heard of any Clairvoyance (seeing) or clairaudience (hearing) that has gained information through speaking , listening or seeing murders that took place throughout history by actually witnessing this them selves by talking to the deceased person, or going backwards in time and re living that persons experiance ,im mostly interested in mysterious deaths or murders that have taken place that have never be solved ie ,,, the ripper case [speaking to one of the murdered victims ], norma jean [marilyn monroe] ,, mysterious deaths like princess diana ,,popstars , actors and actress , cases that have remained a mystery .

you see all these programs on television about psychic detectives solving cases that cannot be solved by the law, i would love to see them solving the ripper case through actually speaking to one of the victims like mary kelly , or re-living her experience with accurate information from the scene at the time,

i have done some research and found the usual "witness seen a ghostly figure at white chapel possibly that of murdered victim mary kelly" or "ghostly images of marilyn was seen "

i always believed that many people who died suddenly or violently still walk our earth still living in the same year that they died unaware that they have actually passed on , so i firmly believe if there is any true psychic out there and was looking for answers to these questions that have haunted us throughout history those spirits are still around and someone must have tried to contact them ,,, all i want to no is "what did they say or show you"has any body came across any site on the net that looks into these topics ,, please could you share if so ,, thanks

Sometimes physics lead police to evidence and that is admissible.

very true , and i can guarantee bigger cases like that of jack the ripper ,, princess diana ,,, marilyn monroe ,and possibly many more have been investigated by the use of physics hired by the law enforcement , in which we will never ever no about.

isnt it strange though how a person who has to attend court to take the stand has to swear on the bible to tell the truth , the same bible that states about our lady of lourdes appearing and speaking to people in france , how jesus raised from the dead when he was crucified on the cross, though spiritlism wouldn't hold in court through lack of evidence .

Sometimes physics lead police to evidence and that is admissible.

who, where, when and what did the vision that helped the case?