Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone feel like something big is going to ha

Kevin28

Lol that's the best analogy I've heard yet ...yep it's time for a new beat, a much higher one.

Incidentally, i sense it too, this wave in particular started to get intense since last week so we are amidst one. I'm not using anything like money markets or what not to interpret it with better to get your mind off the fear mongering, this is a consciousness thing in my opinion and where your thoughts /emotions matter more.

I feel it too, it really started over the last few years but keeps getting building, more intense in the last two weeks. I agree it will bring a change for the better in consciousness when it finally comes to a head and the whole world will be effected and it's not just the world economy for sure.

I'm not a 2012 world ends person but I think this attitude has caused a mass subconscious depression and is negatively influencing the reactions of more people than usual. The earth and sun are going through major changes and there will be natural events that we can't prepare and we won't have the resources which makes it worse.

To each destruction that comes there is a warning given to those who listen.

Hold on to what really matters in life and find comfort that it is always darkest before Dawn.

• Like 2

I

I'm not a 2012 world ends person but I think this attitude has caused a mass subconscious depression and is negatively influencing the reactions of more people than usual. The earth and sun are going through major changes and there will be natural events that we can't prepare and we won't have the resources which makes it worse.

I don't think it's affected more people than usual. Pretty much the same people are affected that were a year ago.

You did, however, say the Earth and Sun are going through major changes?

Most people who pay attention realize that the Sun goes through flux roughly every 11 years and now we're in a period of solar maximum, something which has occured countless times over the aeons and which hasn't made drastic short term changes ever.

What is that Earth change that's happening?

Edited by MID

I don't think it's affected more people than usual. Pretty much the same people are affected that were a year ago.

Most people who pay attention realize that the Sun goes through flux roughly every 11 years and now we're in a period of solar maximum, something which has occured countless times over the aeons and which hasn't made drastic short term changes ever.

I feel the magnetic field is shifting at bad time and creating pressure shifts during the high cycle of solar flares. Just a gut feeling about the lava flow down under going where it shouldn't be to keep things going well.

I also have looked into other scripture a little. All are pointing to times just like the ones we live in now. Even the Mayan calender ends in December 2012.

You dont understand. Life has evolved to with stand the solar storms and geomagnetic currents. Our knew societal and technological infrastructure that evolves at a very rapid pace will not be able to withstand the next solar super storm. The last one was in 1859 ( carrington event). If our power grid is interrupted for even 3 weeks.----- total devistation to the tune of every nuclear power plant going the way of trinoble. The Japanese just had a demonstaration for us. No one really appreciates the knife edge we are standing on. Solar superstorms happen on average every 500 years, and we are doing virtually nothing to harden our infrastructure. It can happen any year. But most likely during solar maximum. That means a 5% chance this maximum and every other. Personally I don't like those odds for world wide irradiation.

Edited by Seeker79

I also have looked into other scripture a little. All are pointing to times just like the ones we live in now. Even the Mayan calender ends in December 2012.

:-*

The Mayan calendar ended somewhere between 400 and 1200 years ago. It mentions nothing about any world end in 2012.

I feel the magnetic field is shifting at bad time and creating pressure shifts during the high cycle of solar flares. Just a gut feeling about the lava flow down under going where it shouldn't be to keep things going well.

Could you show rthat the magnetic field is "shifting", and if so, how that relates to a solar max that is right on time (as have been others), a lava flow "down under going where it isn't supposed to go" (how would you know rthat?)and:

How that relates to an Earth change?

I asked you simply, what's that Earth change, and you put this convoluted construct up as an answer.

Thanks.

I'm thinking little more time here is necessary.

You dont understand. Life has evolved to with stand the solar storms and geomagnetic currents. Our knew societal and technological infrastructure that evolves at a very rapid pace will not be able to withstand the next solar super storm. The last one was in 1859 ( carrington event). If our power grid is interrupted for even 3 weeks.----- total devistation to the tune of every nuclear power plant going the way of trinoble. The Japanese just had a demonstaration for us. No one really appreciates the knife edge we are standing on. Solar superstorms happen on average every 500 years, and we are doing virtually nothing to harden our infrastructure. It can happen any year. But most likely during solar maximum. That means a 5% chance this maximum and every other. Personally I don't like those odds for world wide irradiation.

You're right. I don't understand.

A species that has evolved to withstand solar storms and "geomagnetic currents" and which evolves at a rapid pace will be unable to endure the next solar super storm...which is...when?

Oh yes, and what happened during the last one...in 1958?

I was around then. Nothing happened that affected billions of folks?

You think maybe the idea that we're in for it is a little old?

Oh, and you said they occur every 500 years!

That means that we've got to wait another 456 years for the next one! By the way, that's 2468 a.d. !

And according to your statement, Humanity has been around for ~4,000 super storms throughout it's evolution. We've all been through one (well, maybe not some of you young folks), and likely won't again. How likely do you think it is that anyone will notice anything more than the last one, or the many that preceded it in human history...let alone in the duration of our evolution on this planet???

Just seems kind of silly to be discussing...

Could you show rthat the magnetic field is "shifting", and if so, how that relates to a solar max that is right on time (as have been others), a lava flow "down under going where it isn't supposed to go" (how would you know rthat?)and:

How that relates to an Earth change?

I asked you simply, what's that Earth change, and you put this convoluted construct up as an answer.

Thanks.

I'm thinking little more time here is necessary.

Magnetic pole changing is a cyclical event just like solar flares and it's gradually starting to change.

Magnetic changes of the poles have effects on pressure with in the earth and climate.

Solar flares are more or less random in their high cycle periods pertaining to their direction and strength. They have effects in the atmospheric fields and you see more aurora borealis etc.

Combined random climatic events makes things more uncertain when it comes to protecting our communications and energy grids. Random combined events could trigger chain reactions of various types.

We didn't have the same kind of vunerability in the past that we do now because we are so dependent on some technology and it's a major part of our infrastructure and even survival in hostal climate.

This post topic was about feeling and I was asked to expand on what my gut feeling was.

Climate changes and natural events in a combination that trigger reactions which we are not prepared to deal with much like the earthquake recently influenced the nuclear emergency in Japan.

If you ask anyone who has experienced a disaster they will tell you their values have changed because of it. Any large event will bring a new "consciousness" to many people because of it.

Like animals that have instinct, people can pick up with those instincts as well. In any disaster there are some people who are spared because they followed an uncertain "feeling" to leave etc. Many are feeling something different now and like an animal they know its a feeling but not sure of the cause. I think most of us on this forum are trying to put together what the feelings are trying to tell us, not trying to predict anything.

• Like 4

The OP is "does anyone feel like something big is going to happen? Like a big storm or something?"

I find the responces of those who do feel something of this nature very interesting, magentisim/volcanism I've watched for a few years now, at a very basic geological level.

I think there's been about 10 new volcanic eruptions just in the last few weeks, 2 in my country. This and Earthquakes is something I've been watching closely because there is deffinately a increase in the beat for these kind of things so to speak. Areas of interest to me are New Zealand/south pacific, Indonesia (Lots happening there at the moment) & Central America. Just in the last few weeks these areas have seen a dramatic increase in volcanic activity & Earthquakes. (10 New Eruptions, Thousands of Quakes.) I've watched this nearly daily for well over a year..

I'm not doom & Gloom, just interested.. Whatever will be will be.

I feel that something is on the move though..

• Like 1

Does seem like a lot has been happening, the Japanese are worried about Mt. Fuji now on top of everything else that has happened to them and China trying to claim their Islands.

• Like 1

I've had the feeling... of a change to come...not total destruction ... just a major change in our lives. It's a lot of things, that have been changing up till now... weather, seasons, animals behaviors, insects, wild flowers...and the world's human population. It's hard to explain... what it all means? I haven't a clue... except I feel a change is coming.

agree with white unicorn... a gut feeling... and I usually listen to my gut ...watches and listens!

• Like 1

if all the people who think something big is about to happen have one thing in common [that they see humanity as having come off the rails] then i think we've got ourselves a potential problem here...

...i wonder if there's some kind of poll on that?

• Like 1

good point.

I think humanity is off the rails for sure..

Edited by Professor T

i have since last year,a was feeling that something is about to happen,also i didnt told anyone i have visions not like any other person,and before a week i had a single picture vision about people that they looking like persons but looks like aliens,sort of an hybrid beetween the humans and the aliens??alot of time since i born im trying to get way the feel that this is not my home but it is,i belive that at 21 december,we will make the transition into the 5th dimension.have somone also belive this thing?i belive that all that 2012 years theres something that happening,just behind our heads and we cant see it,the only thing that will say something is time.

You're right. I don't understand.

A species that has evolved to withstand solar storms and "geomagnetic currents" and which evolves at a rapid pace will be unable to endure the next solar super storm...which is...when?

Oh yes, and what happened during the last one...in 1958?

I was around then. Nothing happened that affected billions of folks?

You think maybe the idea that we're in for it is a little old?

Oh, and you said they occur every 500 years!

That means that we've got to wait another 456 years for the next one! By the way, that's 2468 a.d. !

And according to your statement, Humanity has been around for ~4,000 super storms throughout it's evolution. We've all been through one (well, maybe not some of you young folks), and likely won't again. How likely do you think it is that anyone will notice anything more than the last one, or the many that preceded it in human history...let alone in the duration of our evolution on this planet???

Just seems kind of silly to be discussing...

You still don't understand or are not listening. It happens ON AVERAGE every five hundred years. Gese. The 1958 Storm is blip compared to the 1859 storm and what is sure to happen again. No no one alive today has been through an event of an x85 or larger catagory. Yes it might happen in 500 years or a 1000. Ice core samples show the deviation is all over the place. It's an average. The math works out to be about a 5% chance each solor max.

If it happens you will notice. Your power will go out key transformers will be fried potentially globally. If its an >x100 event it will mimic a global emp event. Most cars will not even work unless the are carberated. All flow of food, water, gass and supplies will grind to a halt. Within a week major cities will start to implode. This is just the beginning. Without out power and computers to run their cooling systems nuclear power plants will resort to their desel generators, they only have about 2 -3 weeks of reserves. No one will be delivering any more disel. After the reserves are gone the plant will start to heat up and there is nothing any one can do to stop it. every plant on earth will melt down inside of a month.

This is not fantasy or doom and gloom. It's fact. 150 years ago our infrastructure was not based on tiny electric circuits. Now it is.... Exponentially so. A solor superstorm ( 1958 was big... But just a blip compared to what can and does happen) does nothing to biology, but destroys technology. It's comeing... There is no doubt about that. 5% chance this cycle and each one after.

In some ways it would be better if it happened now. We are not building the electronic infrastructure to hardened. We build it to be smaller, more efficient, and ultimately extremely vulnerable. In 100 or 200 years we will be so dependent on it, the storm will be much more devastating. At least if it happened now we still have some connections to our roots.

It's not if it's when. I'm not saying its going to happen now. My point is that we are vulnerable and teetering on destruction any given year.

• Like 2

Personally, I think it's expectation more than anything. People look around and see the unhappiness, misery and suffering and feel that it just can't continue this way. They put all this negative information into the data processor...aka...the brain and it spits out a result...something HAS to happen soon.

I sometimes think and feel the same way...it comes and goes. For me, it's mainly what I said above. When you look at all the problems facing humanity, it can be overwhelming...that there is only a limited number of possible outcomes. "the only way to fix it is to flush it all away".

Corruption in high places...

Rampant greed and selfishness...

Predatory human actions...

Wicked and lewd behavior...

Nature wounded...animals dieing off...

When you look at these things, the data processor spits out that there are only a few possible solutions and none of them seem enjoyable.

But I digress, other days, I feel that things are they way they are and to use another quote "everything happens for a reason and could happen no other way"...the sun rises and sets...water flows downhill...empires rise and fall...and nothing is going to change that...ever.

• Like 1

Something is definitely going on. I have been "dormant" for a while, I been super busy... no meditating, no AP. I hadn't been on the forum in a while. Sometimes last week it began, I was pretty much summoned for a lack of a better word, I have not been able to turn it off. The dreams and projections have been very strong, and happening on their own. What ever is going on is stirring at a very wide range, it's everywhere.

• Like 1

Personally, I think it's expectation more than anything. People look around and see the unhappiness, misery and suffering and feel that it just can't continue this way. They put all this negative information into the data processor...aka...the brain and it spits out a result...something HAS to happen soon.

No, "the feeling" has nothing to do with that, is not all about doom and gloom either. Of course on one level being the materialistic level anyone can see how things are taking shape on the physical world and the world is not in a good state or place right now. That much is obvious. But this feeling is more than just what is happening down here, on the physical level.

Like Mii just posted there, I'm experiencing this feeling as a consciousness/energy wave that is practically having this summing effect, i know exactly what she means by that. I can see it in others too. I for example haven't been dormant lately, but everything still switched up a gear in the last couple of weeks when I received the call into action so to speak- it's as if it's not about practising any more but really putting these awareness skills into action, or we're about too be very soon. If you are already energy sensitive and astral aware, then it is these levels which this is def being felt on first.

• Like 1

doom and gloom

i love those folks.. first, they claim you're a nutjob for thinking this way in the first place.. then, they'll come out with the doom and gloom remark, it's like, in their little brain they've been backed up into a corner where they've been hiding away all these things we've been paying attention to, forced to deal with the reality of the situation, the only way they know how to manifest it - "doom and gloom"

...first it doesn't exist. ...then it does, ...but it's just doom and gloom.

you can't have things both ways..

make your mind up.

p*** or get off the pot.

..being indecisive like that only tells us you haven't been doing any thinking in the first place

speaking about a data processor is fine and dandy.. but if the damn thing doesn't know the difference between good and bad, right and wrong, then there's no real point in processing any data, is there? what's the point unless to make a final determination? or what, you just forever go on processing data... for no reason... we're back to the life has no meaning, no purpose again...

like i said a page back... when and *if* we get clarification on what we (doom and gloomers) have in common, that we think "life has come off the rails" ...*then* we got ourselves a big problem here

My hope, if something is coming, is that people will come to their senses.

• Like 1

I believe the universe is perfectly capable of b-slapping anyone of us into shape or oblivion - either one way or another - if you get the call you wake up and listen. Doom and gloomers ? I'm not saying the doom and gloom doesn't exist - of course it bloody does. But my heads up that i was given was to not focus on the fear mongering and fear energies. There is always a choice, what you chose to put your focus and energy into. I know it sounds like wacky spiritual stuff, but i have a good relationship with my higher ups and guides. Focus on the doom and gloom and you become it, you become a reflection of that agenda, energy is contagious as is the frequency you output.... or focus on detangling yourself from it, and become part of the streams which are trying to move towards balance. And it all starts on the thought level. The thoughts you are generating and feeding into or not. Not everything is pointless and there is no reason to give up and believe the worst case scenario.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

I believe the universe is perfectly capable of b-slapping anyone of us into shape or oblivion - either one way or another - if you get the call you wake up and listen. Doom and gloomers ? I'm not saying the doom and gloom doesn't exist - of course it bloody does. But my heads up that i was given was to not focus on the fear mongering and fear energies. There is always a choice, what you chose to put your focus and energy into. I know it sounds like wacky spiritual stuff, but i have a good relationship with my higher ups and guides. Focus on the doom and gloom and you become it, you become a reflection of that agenda, energy is contagious as is the frequency you output.... or focus on detangling yourself from it, and become part of the streams which are trying to move towards balance. And it all starts on the thought level. The thoughts you are generating and feeding into or not. Not everything is pointless and there is no reason to give up and believe the worst case scenario.

Personally... I think a reset is in order. I would not consider it doom and gloom. I would consider it a fifth or sixth chance to get it right. I believe in reincarnation. I think we are a community of children trying to get it right.