Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone feel like something big is going to ha

Kevin28

I don't know.... Sometimes I believe In Simple answers. The op said something big is comeing... Like a storm or something. We just had the largest storm in a 100 years. I'm good with that. I have seen this persons posts. I know he/she is working on awareness so it dosnt surprise me.

For me we were all looking way out while this person felt this. For myself synchronistic events went crazy last week . I posted one. HIc ups, blips, glitches In the matrix... Hell I don't know. Some days im half expecting to wake up in a vat of embryonic fluid only to be saved by blu3s ship.

• Like 2

Anyone feel like something big is going to happen? Like a big storm or something? I just have the feeling...

Just to remind everyone.

http://www.google.com/search?q=sandy+largest+storm&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=r06TUK2eDoXxigLtooHADg&ved=0CFcQsAQ&biw=320&bih=417#i=8

Seeker Google just reroutes you with that link to...google.

Not to the satalightpic of hurricane sandy? Must only work on mobiles... Oops :)

Isnt there a solar storm warning currently in affect?

We are at or approaching solor max it's been that way all summer. There was a sunspot over the Summer that was massive and produced 2 X class flares. Nothing to worry about unless we get something like an X85 or X100. Then well pretty much modern civilization takes a nose dive.

The worst kind of solar storm warning you can imagine was issued in 2006, and is still in effect Six years with the idea that a major solar storm could erupt and raise hell on Earth within 8-12 hours. Indeed, at least twice, such storms have erupted on the Sun, and affected the Earth, and yet...

\...No one seems to remember. This rather makes sense, as nature can remedy the effects of such a storm, and has, multiple times on Earth, in the past hundred years!

We look at the surface of the Sun. We understand it intimately, can predict activity to minutes of accuracy, and yet, humans have not felt one of these things affecting them...much, anyway, and if we weren't warned, we'd largely never know they happened!

Rather like we have no effects from and never will know profound effects from a solar storm, or a huge burst of solar surface storm activity, or even solar radiation activity.

It happens normally, and regularly and always has, and yet--who can tell?

We live only 93,000,000 miles away from a STAR! That star has provided everything we need on this world to live...forever! And we'll be long gone when that Star poofs out. It's actually a miraculous occurrance, when you think about it.

It's neat to study her. She's an amazing Sun! But in the end, she's Mom, really! She knows what she's doing exactly, and we all flourish because of her. We eat because of her, we drink because of her, and, we're warm and sheltered =because of her overall.

But these warnings and predictions...all about normal star stuff which--if we studied properly and actually learned--wouldn't have to be the fuel for nonsense predictions of calamity. They'd just be understood for what they are:

The massive variance of stellar behaviors that surround us every single day and make life worth living!

Weee!

Ya Hooo!

Whoopeee! :clap::tu:

• Like 1

The worst kind of solar storm warning you can imagine was issued in 2006, and is still in effect Six years with the idea that a major solar storm could erupt and raise hell on Earth within 8-12 hours. Indeed, at least twice, such storms have erupted on the Sun, and affected the Earth, and yet...

\...No one seems to remember. This rather makes sense, as nature can remedy the effects of such a storm, and has, multiple times on Earth, in the past hundred years!

We look at the surface of the Sun. We understand it intimately, can predict activity to minutes of accuracy, and yet, humans have not felt one of these things affecting them...much, anyway, and if we weren't warned, we'd largely never know they happened!

Rather like we have no effects from and never will know profound effects from a solar storm, or a huge burst of solar surface storm activity, or even solar radiation activity.

It happens normally, and regularly and always has, and yet--who can tell?

We live only 93,000,000 miles away from a STAR! That star has provided everything we need on this world to live...forever! And we'll be long gone when that Star poofs out. It's actually a miraculous occurrance, when you think about it.

It's neat to study her. She's an amazing Sun! But in the end, she's Mom, really! She knows what she's doing exactly, and we all flourish because of her. We eat because of her, we drink because of her, and, we're warm and sheltered =because of her overall.

But these warnings and predictions...all about normal star stuff which--if we studied properly and actually learned--wouldn't have to be the fuel for nonsense predictions of calamity. They'd just be understood for what they are:

The massive variance of stellar behaviors that surround us every single day and make life worth living!

Weee!

Ya Hooo!

You don't get it. extremely large X class solar flares do not affect people or biology directly. The sun has been doing its thing long before humans were here. Our lovely magnetic field keeps us safe. It's our technology that is vulnerable. Modern technology that we now rely upon is only an infant. The last time the sun caused a massive storm was in 1859. ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859#section_2) Known as the carrington event. Our electrical infrastructure was in its infancy.

A super flare of this magnitude delivers its blow to the magnetic field. The magnetic field quivers and redirects the energy along its field lines. This quivering induces currents all over the earth. When those currents are strong enough, and they will be with a large enough event, electronic circuits cannot withstand them. And they fry. Just as the telegraph system started fires in 1859.

Our entire modern civilization runs off of tiny electronic circuits in everything from car computers, gass pumps, to water pumps. When this happens again, and it will... It happens on average every 500 years, every piece of electronics on earth unless it is in a faraday cage will stop working and modern civilization will grind to a hault. This would not be such a big deal if we were not condensed into cities that rely on an agribusiness to supply food and supplies. Yes that agribusiness needs electricity to operate.

This is not doom and gloom it is fact.

But it gets worse.

Nuclear powerplants must maintain a cooling system to keep their nuclear fuel cool. When power goes out they use disel generators to pump water of the rods to redistribute the heat.

What happens when those disel generators can no longer run? ..... Can any one say Fukushima or Trinoble? ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster)

There is a 5% every solar max ( every 11 years or so), that an X85 or greater even will mimic a global emp event. Electronics that are not in faraday cages will fail globally. No gass, no heat, no transportation, no grocery stores, no running water, no sanitation, no disel delivery to those generators to over 200 power plants in the US alone That keep us all safe from our lovely nuclear power irradiating the world or at least a sizable chunk of it.

The sun was never the problem... It has always been us...Our modern way of living is just a temporary fluke. It was never going to last.

Ya Hooo!

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

I have had this feeling for more than a year now. A website I go to talks about the big change that is coming. First UFO's will come and finally present themselves. Some people already know about this but do not want to say anything to the peoples of this world. UFO's are appearing all over the world now. Those who control us will lose power over us. So what I think is prepare yourselves with flash lights. water, batteries and canned food. Learn to keep yourselves warm, what about water? There is a place called "drought Masters" this device makes water out of the humidity in the air. it costs around $5,000 dollars maybe less not sure on the price.

This negative feeling comes from the media, we are helpless but that is not true. It's up to you to take care of yourselves, we were taught to have instant gratification. Don't wait to long for your food! Everything is now now now! Learn the old ways of the world to stay alive. We can make it if we ban together for support. Vote for those who really want to make our world a better place. Mainly stay away from the news, there are good things happening too but thats rarely mentioned. If we have people who are in fear all the time they are easily controlled. Learn to take care of yourselves but help those around you who are to afraid to help themselves. Each of us has something to give!

People talk too much about the number 2012 that's all. But again, some psychos, fan of 2012, will try out something, idiotic acts, just to make sure something big will happen

Edited by FlyingAngel

I somewhat recently started scratching "love 2012" into a few benches, written in the sand, etc. Not sure why; I just really wanted to.

I see other taggings involving love around in random places these days.

Today, on the way home from a long trip, I passed a tractor trailer that had "I ♥ You" and "Love 2012" tagged in spray paint on it. This really took me back, as it's the same thing I decided to write places without any logical reason.

I think the change involves extremely widespread love, and some are already picking up on this.

I'll stay silent of my opinions on the Sun for now.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

Yeah Sandy is happening and i am watching you americans in NY muhahaha! Gonna watch Sandy when it hits NY shore via EarthCam, such a usefull site, so far many there is alot of acitivity from Police ( black trucks with red lights infront ), medics,etc..

Seriously??? :td:

It's okay that not everyone agrees on what the "feeling of something big happening" is supposed to be about or brings. The important thing as i see it is, that if the big shift is in consciousness, it will affect us all in our own individual ways, as well as in a more collective way. Everyone will start to learn that they are not the centre of their own little universe, through repeated personal events as well as being subjected more and more to feeling the collective and what the collective goes through when something big enough shakes our foundations.

For instance, Things like natural disasters are part of the planets own shift, our earth is part of the process too and shares that with us, when nature has unleashed something enormous the effects can be felt globally, if mass consciousness is similar to a live breathing network like a nervous system, then maybe it takes a few pain signals and pricks to shock and calibrate all it's recipients into connection (you, I, everyone) At the individual level we all have our things, events, stories which get us to that point, where we can start to feel the shocks running through our global nervous system, through our own individual nervous systems, and sensory perception systems. When you are finally online, switched on upstairs, you are no longer just sleeping in consciousness.

Looking at and exploring the universe and exploring human potential, like a giant living multi dimensional biological body, and starting to see our own bodies as such in the grander picture, and it's direct relatedness to consciousness and its tiers/levels, is going to be far more productive than trying to understand things from the other end of the scale, of using blind ego and linear societal programming to think through for us. When we as a individual attack and berate another for something no other than because our little pea sized ego's can't comprehend or accept another's experience (not even going to use the word 'belief' as it is grossly misused) but experience = reality for that being, and that is where we fail big time as a species to understand and be accepting of.

If you do that to another, berate another being for expressing and experiencing a different reality than what fits yours, you are effectively acting like the cancer or virus to the mass collective body. For every individual that is shut-down, hurt or killed for not being allowed to just be, hurts the collective body too eventually and makes more workload for all those who need heal and mend. (That is everyone) No one is asking anyone to be naive or a fool, and believe everything another says and does, no, that is not what it is about...what is needed, is just an understanding that everything can simply co exist, as it does in the universe/nature, in whichever form it desires to take be it through beliefs, experiences, art, memories.

The feeling of something big about to happen therefore in my opinion, is going to be whatever it takes on an individual scale as well as collective, because the 2 mirror and reflect constantly, and when enough understand that relationship of being, on not just one level, evolving towards where we are supposed to be can get under way.

• Like 1

I have to agree with blu3 3n3rgy. I feel that their is a positive shift coming. I dont know exactly what will happen on Dec. 21 or if anything at all, but a positive change is coming. A change in mass consciousness. I feel that for the last few thousand years, their has been a heavy weight on the world by the ego. I feel that their is a cry of change coming from the Earth and the awakened people. A feeling of oneness and connection to everyone and everything will be a huge part of the transition.

It is an inevitable change. We cannot last or progress into higher and peaceful beings if we do not recognize are connection to one another and the universe. Love, peace, acceptance, and spirit will move us forward. The ego will hinder.

it is also possible that we are going to meet a new race the nephillim maybe after or before the collision but who knows, maybe its mumbo jumbo

• Like 1

it is also possible that we are going to meet a new race the nephillim maybe after or before the collision but who knows, maybe its mumbo jumbo

I did meet a race in a dream that changed my whole outlook on life and completely changed who I am. Sometimes I wonder how much of a dream it really was.

like I said...... it could have been vision but who knows

For some reason I just can't astral project and my lucid dreams are going away? Like I'm having 1 a month..

Nothing to worry about, your experiences will come in waves. Besides dreaming all time nothing really interesting has happened for me either.

My friend in real life can do it at will and he said the next time I try it to try to let go of this world. Not sure what else I can do.

Edited by kevink

Collapse of the euro ,with worldwide bank collapse . Chaos . So they keep saying. Take money out of the bank,and stash it for emergency cash .

I would.... IF I HAD ANY!!!!!

• Like 1

Anyone feel like something big is going to happen? Like a big storm or something? I just have the feeling...

Turns out you were right,Sandy hit the coast and hit it hard.Yup guess your feelings were correct.
  • Like 1

Hey, I think i did it but I dont know if it was a dream or not cause it didnt seem to be on earth...someone said I was in a thought realm when i tried to ask and trying to talk about merging dimensions and had to do with string theory...thats when i woke up..but there was alot more than this much info going on to be a dream.. So this feeling Ive been having may be this..

• 3 weeks later...

To All,

To those who can feel, sense, know - can you feel the up tempo on energies coming in at the moment ? I'm picking up on the 21 dec- 3/4th jan window - it's there, now. coming in.

• Like 1