Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Bad Voodoo

16th-Century Priest's Magic 'Superpowers'

33 posts in this topic

Does this make that Priest an X-Tian?

"He and three men went to explore a cave. He said it was 3,000 leagues below the surface of the Earth," said Chuchiak, summarizing the Spanish language account. Apparently, the men got stuck there, with most of Calderón's companions dying.

Interesting that he describes going that deep into the Earth. The History channel describes Hell not being another Dimension but a part of Earth.

Sounds a lot like Joseph Smith, false prophet of Mormonism/treasure locator. Was Smith also in league with the devil? I would say yeah.

The man was mad...complitely nuts!! :o

The Goetia (Liber Malorum Spirituum seu Goetia) is one of the five books that is commonly called The Lesser Key of Soloman. Of course, if one would ever stop and study it, one would see that it wouldn't be this Grimoire that was used in this case. Both due to the time, and location. As well as it evokes the said spirits not through the power of the "Devil" but by the grace of "the LORD"...

If I were to guess what grimoire was used in this case, I would say it would be... The 6th and 7th books of moses, Clavis Inferni, Grimoire Verum, or The black dragon... and a early form of the last two ones...

1 person likes this

Interesting that he describes going that deep into the Earth. The History channel describes Hell not being another Dimension but a part of Earth.

Because we all know the History Channel is always well researched and correct..........erm wait........no it isn't........

Because we all know the History Channel is always well researched and correct..........erm wait........no it isn't........

My Sarcasm Sense is going off...............

I politely disagree. I think the books used would have been Liber Putidus, seu Modi Moresque Canum Venaticorum Basseticus. Or maybe a translation of that noted, horrid tome Sumus ut Pulices Tergae Suae. But everyone who reads that goes insane.

--Jaylemurph

1 person likes this