Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will the world end within 100 days ?

Saru

hey check it out 100 days 100 posts weeeeeeeee wonder if theres a hiden meaning to this?

So who else is holding off their christmas shopping til the 23rd?

If the world is ending, why hold off shopping? After all, it's not like you would need to save the money...

• Like 1

hi hasina.. I dont connect the dots... I will get the date... probably best you dont assume...with just a little time yourself you could verify it.. ut I understand you are busy.. just that you stated an interest which to me means if you are smart you would find out for yourself... but you assumed...

the dates coincide with the jewish calander.. if you are truly interested then check it out.. if you are not then let it fly.. makes no odds to me

"The Zohar prophecy predicts in 5773 after the new moon of Sept 2012 "the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome",

http://bighugething....messiah-in.html

i have not watched this...

2 second google got me the dates

So is New York the Rome of the Zohar? The U.N. is meeting there this week you know....coincidence? Maybe not.

Bah...just fooling around....I'll be here Dec 22 to discuss the Holidays with everyone.

I have only one thing left on my to do list:

Start caring about the "end of the world" nonsense.

But something tells me I don't have enough time left, even if I live for 50 more years.

Bunkers Inc. Is the world leader in bunker protection for the coming end of the world. Imagine you and your family safe and secure in one of our bunkers, while the rest of the world is destroyed. Afterwards your bunker will be picked up by one of the Altairan ships and you will be relocated to an Earth type planet just waiting for you to colonize and re-establish your species.

Only 83 shopping days left till the end of the world. The bunkers are filling up fast so reserve your spot today.

As always we stand by our moto: un pendejo y su dinero pronto seran departado

Bunkers Inc. supports no claims concerning the ending or continuation of the world. We carry no warranties on our bunkers implicit or implied. All transactions are final, there are no refunds. In purchasing a spot in one of the bunkers you abrogate your rights to seek legal action against Bunkers Inc., or it's parent companies of Gotcha inc. and Suckers inc.

Even if it were to end (which i am of the belief that it will not)... i would not live my life any differently. I would follow my same morals and code of conduct.. which is to make life better for my family, myself, my friends, and those around me. Enough said on my end!

BR I think WE are the event. We as a species can't get along and eventually some fool is going to make things go bang in a very big way. To the tune of about 2/3 of the world's population. There may also be a meteorite or something but primarily I think it'll be war, disease and starvation - just like it's been down the centuries.

YES, Someting is going to happen and it apparently is causinig the government to sink millions and millions of dollars into what I will call Ark's (Yes, I know the movie 2012) but thats all I can call them, I have seen these things they are huge!! maybe size of 3-4 football fields each and 10 -20 stories high! I am not claiming the date and time, but I am smart enough to know that the government is not going to invest that much money in something that the think may happen! I am guessing it will be weather related obviously, but as to what exactly? Don't know? But be ready something is coming guys!

What's coming will be spiritual. The world will still be standing. However, I see people disappearing.

Everything is cyclical.

Topic kind of reminds me of a documentary about frogs I saw once. There was a pond and they flurished years on end but then came a draught and it became a desert but over the years a few managed to bury themselves in mud miles and miles away in other ponds until the next cycle of rain. Was it the end of the world for frogs? Not really but it was the tribulation and the end of the world for the dead ones.

Man is like this too but some always think they are immune and some just don't care. Others feel or see the signs of nature and somehow survive.

Point is we should be smarter and make the most of what we have and change whatever we're capable of changing for the betterment of ourselves and the world as a whole.

Humanity has a choice to make the time here heaven or hell. On a whole we haven't done very well. Does it really matter when the end comes? Is'nt it more about how we lived while here?

YES, Someting is going to happen and it apparently is causinig the government to sink millions and millions of dollars into what I will call Ark's (Yes, I know the movie 2012) but thats all I can call them, I have seen these things they are huge!! maybe size of 3-4 football fields each and 10 -20 stories high! I am not claiming the date and time, but I am smart enough to know that the government is not going to invest that much money in something that the think may happen! I am guessing it will be weather related obviously, but as to what exactly? Don't know? But be ready something is coming guys!

Take your medicine and get some rest. ;)

Just another 100 days? Aw man, and I still have to marry Lady Gaga, find the hammer of Thor, and take over this world. I guess I should start working on weekends too...

Lady Gaga?YUCK!!!LOL.She makes me wish the end was now.LOL

My fallout shelter is ready. If that fails, I have left everything to my cats. They (NASA) didn't have the trip to Mars ready in time.

As a last resort, see how to avert the apocalypse

[media=]

[/media] Edited by 27vet

Some men just want to watch the world burn..

Too bad they'll never get that chance. Probably better to look to the sun. At least it will ne burning.

If the world is ending, why hold off shopping? After all, it's not like you would need to save the money...

True. But you dont want to spend up big and have an early xmas . If the world doesn't end, you will wish it had after you get your credit card bill.

• 1 month later...

I found some information about that Mayan calendar: something about a anniversary of when the "Gods" created the Earth after 3 "failed worlds".

There is a practicability of an apocalypse happening, not necessarily a "doomsday", but more like something big is going to happen that will change the world...In other words: Revelations.

Possibly about aliens, ufos, ect. No promises though.

i will make a vow before the entire forum that if the world does not indeed end as predicted (this time around only) i will clean out my kitchen junk drawer.

before you go waving this off as no big sacrifice i need to stress that i have not been able to put anything in it for years.

• Like 3

i will make a vow before the entire forum that if the world does not indeed end as predicted (this time around only) i will clean out my kitchen junk drawer.

before you go waving this off as no big sacrifice i need to stress that i have not been able to put anything in it for years.

I have a 'kitchen junk drawer' as well. I haven't pulled it out in over a decade.I'm with you!

• Like 1

December 22nd, party at my house. Niburu and 2nd Coming be damned.

Downtown Likely. Please RSVP, might have to book the pub or the hall.

Edited by Likely Guy

How about this if the world doesn't even we all clean our junk drawers? Seriously that was one of the best ideas I ever heard. So I'm down.

Basic bets for the end of the world for house cleaning if you lose you clean if you win the world is destroyed and since your house wouldn't exist I guess that you can call it clean as it can get. Nothing but win-win. :clap:

• Like 2

Just another 100 days? Aw man, and I still have to marry Lady Gaga, find the hammer of Thor, and take over this world. I guess I should start working on weekends too...

Only the worthy can lift it. I think the Gaga thing is automatic disqualification. :lol:

• Like 2

Only the worthy can lift it. I think the Gaga thing is automatic disqualification. :lol:

I dunno man, I strangely want to believe though that I could somehow do it, just like all the people who believe that the world would end in December 2012. It's a crazy world out there, and I guess I'm only trying to fit in by being just as weird... :innocent: