Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Supersquatch

Bigfoot Possibly Caught on Tape

31 posts in this topic

That little black blob? Another "blobsquatch" video. Could so, so easily be just some kid in a black ski jacket with a hood.

1 person likes this

That could be ANYTHING.

was a painfully slow video to watch,

1 person likes this

He is on an obviously well used trail/road. Most likely very close to people. Why is it so shocking that there may another person walking there during the day. I agree, painfull

How dare all of you come on to this forum and doubt anything to do with bigfoot?

I like to live on the edge...what can i say? My deeds of skeptical daring-do are the stuff of legends. :lol:

1 person likes this

Sorry, that wasn't Bigfoot, that was me trying to find a good place to take a pooh.

Damn people and their cameras!

1 person likes this

Sorry, that wasn't Bigfoot, that was me trying to find a good place to take a pooh.

Damn people and their cameras!

How dare you take a deuce where I was trying to film blobsquatches - how uncouth!

I almost fell asleep during that video.....was it a Sasquatch? Who knows! I do believe they exist though.

How dare all of you come on to this forum and doubt anything to do with bigfoot?

Listen You!! If I want to be Skeptical that is my right!

LOL :innocent:

Edited by DieChecker

Yeah, that's significant.

This sounds bad, guys and girls thanks for saving me the time of having to watch this video... :tu:

Once again people just shooting footage in the middle of nowhere and then they pan around & up down & everything go's in & out of focus as they can't hold a bloody camera still or do they all have uncontrollable muscle spasms. :td:

2 people like this

How dare you take a deuce where I was trying to film blobsquatches - how uncouth!

Hey! Sometimes you just gatta go.........

1 person likes this

Once again people just shooting footage in the middle of nowhere and then they pan around & up down & everything go's in & out of focus as they can't hold a bloody camera still or do they all have uncontrollable muscle spasms. :td:

The muscle spasms add to the drama - makes it all Blair Witch projecty.

2 people like this

What is it about filming bigfoot and the person not being able to hold the camera still??!! If this guy was filming his family they would get someone else to do it from now on.

What is it about filming bigfoot and the person not being able to hold the camera still??!! If this guy was filming his family they would get someone else to do it from now on.

Its actually one of Bigfoot's lesser known abilities. Whenever he is near photographic equipment of any kind, he causes some sort of magnetic field distortion that causes camera optics to malfunction, making any image of Bigfoot undecipherably blurry. This same field effect makes cameras nearly impossible for the videographer to hold steady. While this magnetic field effect has never been studied, since all photo and video footage of Bigfoot is either blurry or shaky...or both, we must conclude that this is the case.

Man I'm on a roll tonight....solved the bloop, and now this. Kickin crypto ass and taking names....yeeeeah buddy!

1 person likes this

Growing up, before the internet, I loved the idea of bigfoot, I thought of it as fact. Then when I grew up and researched it heaps, I realised IMO how extremely unlikely it would be that Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) could possibly exist. I've thought about it heaps and still do.

But every time a new bigfoot video comes out, the logical side of my brain gets blocked out and I click the link with excitement. And every bloody time it's a huge let down and I feel stupid for even clicking on it and having that excitement.

<_<

2 people like this

Growing up, before the internet, I loved the idea of bigfoot, I thought of it as fact. Then when I grew up and researched it heaps, I realised IMO how extremely unlikely it would be that Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) could possibly exist. I've thought about it heaps and still do.

But every time a new bigfoot video comes out, the logical side of my brain gets blocked out and I click the link with excitement. And every bloody time it's a huge let down and I feel stupid for even clicking on it and having that excitement.

<_<

But thats the fun of it you take the good with the bad and every now and then you get the paterson or freeman video thats worth the price of entry. :tu:

Now let me see here......

A person is in the woods and decides to video his nominal surroundings. How intersting!

and than about a minute later, as if by coincodence, a big ape walks by in the distance, and the videoer apparently does not see the ape because he does not seem to follow it with the camera and stops videoing. Interesting!

then, the vidoer goes home and decides to look at his boring video of the middle of the woods, and watching quite intently at booring nothingness, lo-and-behold, he picks up on the big ape walking by in the distance.

uh huh.

"I was born at night, just not last night".

1 person likes this

But thats the fun of it you take the good with the bad and every now and then you get the paterson or freeman video thats worth the price of entry. :tu:

You know if they do get a clear footage shot again just like the Patty footage it will be ridiculed relentlessly but hopefully we do get another piece of film and it can stand the test of time just like Patty. :yes:

yeah everything seems shady about this video

yes, he was waiting for something to turn up... I would say most likely a fake...

A routine Bigfoot video. Nothing new.

I'm hoping one day someone will make a Bigfoot video with at least a little twist. Like a Bigfoot wearing a sombrero.