Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Which of these do you want to believe in?

Bling

Which of these do you believe exists?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these do you believe exists?

• Bigfoot/Sasquatch
    • Loch Ness Monster
    • Yeti/Abominable Snowman
    • Werewolves
    • Vampires
    • Mermaids/Mermen
    • Angels
    • Demons
    • Ghosts
    • Fairies

eeee i dunno if i really believe in any of them!

I'd LIKE large primates to be real...but it seems unlikely. dont care for any of the others.

• Like 1

:yes: If I clearly see something, or experience something considered paranormal, then I believe it to be real.I've seen UFOs, a Sasquatch, and I lived in a haunted house, so I believe in all of those things. :tsu: As a Christian, I also believe in Angels, and sadly, in demons also.. Edited by Susiq2
  • Like 1

I vote vampires and werewolves.

When I say vampires, I mean those psychic vampire-types, those clingy, negative people who try and bring you down and drain you of your positivity and energy (financial, emotional, spiritual, etc.) be it in your workplace, a relative, a demanding/controlling spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend or just one of the members of your friend-circle.

Also, I think werewolves could exist and perhaps I am one, because every full moon I tend to get this amazing capability to scratch behind my ears using just my toe-nails. On those particular days, I also tend to snap at the heels and chase the postman down the street. Moreover, psychic vamps never seem to like me so much because I don't entertain them. It's like a battle scene from the Underworld series between the lycans and the death-dealers, except, the aggression between us is more of a passive one. Peculiar, ain't it? :P

None of them.

I'd like to believe that aliens have visited the Earth.

But there's no evidence to make me believe that it is so.

• Like 2

Where's the box to vote None ?,but maybe 3 from 10 thats 120 - 1 chance,but need proof and the rest are invented figments of various authors imaginations.

• Like 1

Where's the box to vote None ?

Indeed Spud,

A 'none of the above' option would have been nice Bling. I want to vote on your poll though so my secret vote will be for the most likely of the options...

• Like 1

-1-Which of these do you want to believe in?

Mermaids (and that is what I voted).

-2-Which of these do you believe exists?

None.

There isn't a box to vote 'none' because the question is which of those things you believe exists, if you don't believe they exist then you can't vote! I'm not interested in what you don't believe in but what you do believe in!

What's this then? No Santa Claus, no Easter Bunny? I did see a section for generic fairies but my feeling is the Tooth Fairy will feel slighted.

On pox on you bigotries sir!

There isn't a box to vote 'none' because the question is which of those things you believe exists, if you don't believe they exist then you can't vote! I'm not interested in what you don't believe in but what you do believe in!

The title and subtitle of your post are somewhat contradictory.

The title asks us what we WANT to believe in,

The subtitle asks us what we believe exists..

Which of these do you want to believe in?

So yeah, I WANT to believe in mermaids, but no, I don't think any of those you asked us to chose from do exist.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

I vote vampires and werewolves.

When I say vampires, I mean those psychic vampire-types, those clingy, negative people who try and bring you down and drain you of your positivity and energy (financial, emotional, spiritual, etc.) be it in your workplace, a relative, a demanding/controlling spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend or just one of the members of your friend-circle.

Also, I think werewolves could exist and perhaps I am one, because every full moon I tend to get this amazing capability to scratch behind my ears using just my toe-nails. On those particular days, I also tend to snap at the heels and chase the postman down the street. Moreover, psychic vamps never seem to like me so much because I don't entertain them. It's like a battle scene from the Underworld series between the lycans and the death-dealers, except, the aggression between us is more of a passive one. Peculiar, ain't it? :P

I think vampires do exist in the sense you said only there not called vampires there called sociopaths

Demons and ghosts primarily.

I took "Loch Ness Monster" to mean "Water Beasts" so I checked that off as well.

I think vampires do exist in the sense you said only there not called vampires there called sociopaths

...What dlonewolf85 described is not a sociopath. Sociopaths are not clingy, they do not crave emotional satisfaction.

Vampires! And not the Twilight kind.

I'm talking about the Bela kind. ;)

I chose three, Ghost's, Angel's and Demon's for the following reason's

Ghost's, due to witnessing various one's including one of a small dog and one of a little girl and one of a shadow being (a shadow shaped like a person that looked like they were wearing either a hood or had long hair) all of these were in well lit room's

Angel's, due to the fact that I believe that there is something or someone looking out for me , due to various time's in my life I should of died (electrocuted, motorbike would not start when it was dangerous and various other's) dut did not (obviously)

Demon's, due to the fact that I witnessed an evil entity (blob of mist/smokeis the only way I can describe it) which had a very heavy feel of dread, and also is the only thing that s**t me up, and made me feel uncomfortable at the time

Edited by Jackofalltrades
  • Like 1

I voted Nessie and ghosts.

Nessie because it would be amazing if we had a creature like that alive today as well as being underwater shrouded in mystery that you don't really know what's down there is both scary and an intense curiosity at the same time.

Ghosts simply because they are also scary and mysterious. The otherworldly factor also comes into play as well as interesting backstories.

The fact that either of these could pop out of the darkness is a frightening and exciting thought.

Demons and ghosts primarily.

I took "Loch Ness Monster" to mean "Water Beasts" so I checked that off as well.

...What dlonewolf85 described is not a sociopath. Sociopaths are not clingy, they do not crave emotional satisfaction.

Yeah but they can be draining on a person