Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Japanese tooth patch,can end tooth decay

Simbi Laveau

sweet now i dont have to have that nasty toothpaste taste in my mouth D:

You should till keep your mouth clean or the world will keep you at a distance.

Also, consider the price on these.

• Like 1

Artificial enamel... very cool. But like Alex just said, I wonder how much this will cost.

I had something put into my teeth when I was quite young that prevented cavities from forming in those teeth. To this day, those four teeth have never had a cavity. Can't say the same for the two teeth that do have cavities, though. LOL But something like this is hardly new.

I had something put into my teeth when I was quite young that prevented cavities from forming in those teeth. To this day, those four teeth have never had a cavity. Can't say the same for the two teeth that do have cavities, though. LOL But something like this is hardly new.

My kids had that done (sealants) on their teeth and they to do not have cavities. Me on the other hand have all caps on my back lower teeth and enough mercury in my mouth to make 10 thermometers. I think it's terrific!!

• Like 1

This could critically affect the US dental industry. I can remember my little sister getting something similar back in the 1980's. Could there have been a concerted effort to block this technology in the United States?