Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Answer a Question With A Question

Helen of Annoy

Will you please let a professional review the blueprint next time?

Are you absolutely sure it doesn't cost anything to leave?

Will you please let a professional review the blueprint next time?

(LOL: 'next time' :lol: )

Next time, of course, who wouldn't try again, to make it better? On the other hand, who would, after this fiasco?

And what costs you your life is actually for free, since there’s no more you to account the loss, right?

Does anyone ever query your 'logic'?

Does anyone ever query your 'logic'?

That depends on your definition of ' logic ' ? Can you query that ?

TiP.

A-a, querying is not a key to happy life, the more you ask the more you hear, the more you hear the more you know, the more you know the more you start to notice without asking, the more you start to notice the more you think and the more you think the more miserable you are, so why don’t we simply stop asking any questions?

Good idea! What could we replace this thread with?

Paintball? I’ll bring the paint, you bring the ball and we’ll paint it to look like a globe? Is that how you play that game?

I don't know; I've never played it. What I do know is: our village postmaster could hardly move after he'd been playing it with his son ..... what else have you got?

:lol: Aha, is that what he said to his wife? How much he paid his son for corroborating that?

And what else have I got? Got nothing, but more important: have you got no shame? :lol:

Kidding, I’ve got... hmm... tarot? Third world edition, it has only one card, the falling tower, the only one we need to tell future over here :lol: so I guess you’d pass?

Actually, I have a lot of shame: the attic is full of it, the garage is full of it, the garden shed is full of it etc etc. Well, you have to knock things down to build them again properley, don't you?

• Like 1

:lol: Absolutely, now how do you motivate baboons to build something besides endless socializing in the rubble?

Just because it isn't relevant to you doesn't mean to say it isn't relevant to someone else, does it?

I'm so self absorbed why would I care about what's relevant to others?

Would you mind coming out from behind those mirrors when you're talking to me?

Shouldn't it be "talking to whom"? Am I too late for the fun?

Absolutely not ...... fun is 24/7 here! Were you looking for a particular type of fun?

Are you really blushing?