Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Answer a Question With A Question

Helen of Annoy

Would it be on fire if it was? What would burn? Drapes? Where and when have you seen a wooden shack with gas pumps?

:lol:

Can’t you see these are not gas but hay stations? See, there are four varieties of hay and adjusting horse shoes outside, spare bridles, oats and apples inside... huh? You would like me to tell you how you can check your horse’s oil? Sure, first, you take this stick, OK, now, horses are a little different than cars so you’ll go to your horse from behind and... will minors and sensitive people leave the thread before I continue?

At some point in their lives minors and sensitive people just have to 'man up' don't they?

Edited by ouija ouija

Are you trying to make me cry?

Americans... :no: do you have to turn everything into gay parade? Checking oil is man's job, mine is to ask you repeatedly how many times have I asked you to check the oil and I swear on everything that is holy I will go to the neighbour and have that oil checked if you don't get up now and do what I told you to do, and how many times I have told you to do it? Who hexed me to marry you anyway?

Edit: Do I have to add that you should check tyres too but mention they are "deflated" and you'll wake up dead next morning, with oil checked up to your throat? With a broomstick?

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Are you feeling scared or excited?

You don’t feel at all if you can’t feel both at the same time, but if that’s considered abnormal – who knows? Probably, because is there anything so heavy, real and so deeply rooted that PC tsunami couldn’t and wouldn’t turn it upside-down or wash it completely away?

Pardon?

Can’t you just ignore it? It’s like a diarrhoea only in verbal form, and you don’t ask people with diarrhoea to do that again, a little different, so you can fully get what that was, do you?

Would you believe me if I said I have been known to do that?

• Like 1

How could someone that lives out of morbid curiosity know the answer to that?

Maybe: the first is a necessity, the other is the meaning of life? Too dramatic? OK, then how about: the diagnostic is a procedure, morbid curiosity is the real reason?

Or perhaps I just wasn't concentrating?

With me, yes ....... do you feel differently?