Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Answer a Question With A Question

Helen of Annoy

You've missed lunch by about 11hrs ...... why do you think I'm wearing p.j.s and carrying a hotwaterbottle?

You've missed lunch by about 11hrs ...... why do you think I'm wearing p.j.s and carrying a hotwaterbottle?

Im not sure why you would have a hot water bottle , its 35* C here and only just after lunch time , too hot for a hot water bottle !

Do you think we live in different parts of the world or what :-* ?

TiP

Edited by tipotep

it depends , do you wake up on sounds of aircraft,missiles and cannon fire everyday ?

• Like 1

I am grateful that I do not. Do you realise how many people are wishing you a safe passage through that nightmare?

• Like 2

Oh, he’ll survive, that’s guaranteed, because didn’t you know it’s the good that die young?

• Like 2

The heaven is waiting for you to reach the end of mental puberty?

Judging by your maturing rate so far? Not only it can wait but it must wait and not only for another 20-25 years, so isn’t it safe to assume you’ll be the oldest good guy that has ever died young?

Don’t worry, you’re not alone, when we dug the hole for septic tank, with reinforced concrete walls and even more reinforced top slab, I fell in love with it, the hole, not the tank, and wanted to dig another one for the tank and keep the first hole and make it my own secret bunker, and was it not only the thought of possible leakage from the second hole that made me give up my brilliant and mature idea?

What is the connection between 'the good dying young' and 'wanting to live in a septic tank(although not when it's septic)' ...... because I can't for the life of me find it?

You can’t find it because it isn’t there, since it wasn’t my natural sainthood that made me want to live in a – brand new, mind you! – septic tank, it was my immaturity, so is it a bit more obvious now?

No?

Never mind, who cares, because would you believe me I don’t want that hole anymore?

NO! I don't believe you, because you admitted that the only reason you didn't want it was because of septicity(new word! :w00t: ). Can you bring yourself to confess that you still hanker after it?

• Like 2

Yes, I can, I confess, I still want that damn hole... with two manholes in the top slab! ... speaking of confessing, did you know that once upon a time a guerrilla fighter was captured by enemy and the enemy tried to make him confess the whereabouts of his unit?

After few hours of beating, they tossed him in the cellar to have a break and when they were ready to start beating him again, they found him down there, hitting his head against the wall, talking to himself in rather frustrated voice: “Remember, you silly head, remember or I’ll lose you.”, and though I realize it doesn’t sound that funny to you all, it’s totally hysteric for me so how could I not share it?

• Like 1

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

:lol: It’s so guaranteed to work, just watch out for the knees and keep your eyes at safe distance from the nails, will you?
  • Like 1

What is considered to be a safe distance?

• Like 1

20,000 km? Because if it’s any further than that, wouldn't he be a little closer than half the globe away looking from the other side and I could get him from behind?

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Going back to an old subject: I thought of you today when I read in the news that a 70 year old woman had fallen into a 14' deep septic tank and died :cry: . Would any of us like to end our days that way?

• Like 1

Probably not, but isn’t that what family and neighbours are for, to pull you out of **** if you happen to fall in?

True story: we had a neighbour who managed to fall into his septic tank and his wife helped him out, then washed him with hose before letting him in the house to take the longest shower in his life and would you believe he didn’t stop swearing the whole time, not even when the water was directed right in his face?

• Like 1

Some people just don't appreciate the love of a good woman, do they?

• Like 1

And how ungrateful that was? While he was swimming in... ahem... he was calling her name, once she pulled him out he still shouted the same name but suddenly changed the context, bringing various farm animals, saints and higher powers in it, like it was her fault the water from the hose was a bit cold?

• Like 1

Couldn't you have hopped over the fence and shoved him back in the tank?

• Like 2

And give him an excuse? Oh, no, no, no... isn’t it obvious he’d pretend he didn’t take the first dip on his own and talk only about me pushing him in there?

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they gossiping about some guy that got pushed into a septic tank because he told his wife that Helen had a beautiful body?