Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed from an airplane

your_dark_passenger

Real or fake has anybody noticed that a lot of these saucer craft tend to be very wobbly.. I don't get why someone would intelligently make it wobble giving it a cheap, fake look.. I've seen a lot of "UFO" videos that exhibit this characteristic and either these people like being consistent or something else is going on here.

I agree with you, the shakiness doesnt mean nothing, thats why its amature video, they dont have experience holding a camera straight like reporters and other professionals, any normal user of a camera is gunna have shaking

Edited by JeffRobinson

Real or fake has anybody noticed that a lot of these saucer craft tend to be very wobbly.. I don't get why someone would intelligently make it wobble giving it a cheap, fake look.. I've seen a lot of "UFO" videos that exhibit this characteristic and either these people like being consistent or something else is going on here.

I can't imagine the occupants can deal with all the wobbling, even if they were somehow stabilized inside the craft by some means so that they can't feel the movement, but the view from inside of the craft has got to make you vomit.

So people have another excuse to say " why would someone fake that " like below.

I agree with you, the shakiness doesnt mean nothing, thats why its amature video, they dont have experience holding a camera straight like reporters and other professionals, any normal user of a camera is gunna have shaking

If you listen to Bob Lazar he explains why UFO's get the wobbles....

Can you imagine traveling fourty two trillion light years to earth to just orbit around in our thick atmosphere just to wobble around in a pie plate like that ?

No wonder they Aliens are always described as having Big almond eyes ,and Grey skin ! There about to Puke after that ride here !

:alien::no:

Why you think they were formally called "Little Green Men"?

:w00t:

post-18246-0-66161600-1349289379_thumb.j

BARF.....

Edited by Abramelin

• 2 months later...

Can anyone post a link of some footage other than "lights" in the sky. Please and thankyou in advance.

There's real stuff.

.. and your very best, well-researched, compelling example is....

Thanks in anticipation. :)

The ufo seems to be getting off balance!, in clear weather! why would ultrasophisticated technology be so crude as to not even have the qualities to provide a smooth flying experience?

these look pretty legit

![/media]

No convincing evidence seems to be available in the public domain for ufo's.Just claims ,imagination ,hoaxes .

It would be nice to know of aliens if they are there but at the moment i think their arent any around except in the movies.

.. and your very best, well-researched, compelling example is....

Thanks in anticipation. :)

What my eyeballs saw. Too bad they didn't have a "record" button.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

Yes, that is a shame.

Oh well, I'll just wait for MacGuffin's best example then - but I've learnt not to hold my breath. Anecdotes are fine and lovely, but it isn't actually .. evidence.

The fact that lots of people have anecdotes simply means that:

- lots of people have anecdotes

- there may be stuff in the sky that we don't yet understand or simply cannot be identified given the circumstances

(and that's not counting trolls and hoaxers)

Out of all these anecdotes, where is the one with compelling evidence of alien origin?

And, I gotta ask, do you and MacGuffin have a different definition to the word 'real', to what is in the dictionary? For the purposes of proving something's existence, I think the definition should be the one that relates to provability and being real to 'all', rather than being real to just oneself. One person's 'reality' is entirely dependent on their perceptions.

After all, sometimes even experienced observers like me {cough}, simply get it wrong..

Edited by Chrlzs

The Chinese now Manufacture inflatable flying UFO's,which is what this resembles.

That was shot from a Plane? Was the Saucer trying to be seen and matching the airplane's speed? Because it looked like it did not move at all based on the clouds behind it. For that to happen either the plane and UFO would have to be still, or this would have to be CGI. Otherwise you'd expect the UFO to move ahead or back at least a little.

worst thing about this video is the goofy voices of those idiots.

Edited by ad hoc

Well on a actual truthful note,My sighting really did have a solid metallic craft intelligent in its control went directly around my aircraft paces me left me like in less than two seconds ! All at High Noon pardner ! :alien::yes:

So you See ,or should I say didnt see ,but I did ! I win !

• Like 1

Well on a actual truthful note,My sighting really did have a solid metallic craft intelligent in its control went directly around my aircraft paces me left me like in less than two seconds ! All at High Noon pardner ! :alien::yes:

So you See ,or should I say didnt see ,but I did ! I win !

WOW

the video from the OP look really fake..

but the one from uprize are kinda interesting...gonna watch the rest of the video later.

Either that UFO had a young driver, or they had some serious gyro problems !

• Like 1