Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I keep seeing orbs

CoolTeenNC

Ok so I am 18 and keep seeing orbs. I only see them at where I am most comfortable which is at home. A psychic told a relative of mine a healer was in my family that lived long ago if that helps. I dont really like psychics because I feel when they exploit their abilities they contact demons through rituals but nvm that for now. My abilities started in high school where there are stories of a handful of deaths there due to it being really old. I personally dont believe in ghost only Angels and demons. I started seeing shadows at home and school but very rarely and they felt slightly imposing upon me, even a fully white figure in the schools black box BUT all of these sightings were not very clear to me and may have been paranoia. My biggest experiences happen when I am closest to God. That being said I pray the orbs I am about to explain are from God, yet I will Never, regardless of what they are, try contacting them because I feel thats is how people start speaking with demons accidentally. Ok so I am a very innocent guy for my age. I have my flaws where I am not so innocent but typically have always had a childish innocence in me I plan on always keeping in me. Ok so I started being fully obedient to God and thats when big blue orbs appeard in my room. There was on as huge as my head floating around. They would generally appeare small, grow bigger then dissapear. They were so plentiful I was kind of shocked but always comfortable and never left because of them, and I loved being home alone still. My mom, who has dreams of "dead relatives", took me to an eye doctor who could not explain why I could see an orb in the corner of my eye, then move to look at it before it dissapeared. Apparently my moms dreams of dead people are from God and my orb seeing is from the devil... My mom, grandma, and great grandma (now dead ) all have these dreams, which never add up, sometimes reveal past truths, even once all shared the same dream.I was only in one of here gbost dreams once and that was also the only time a man in all white appeared in her dream too. I believe these "relatives" are deceiving demons, but she wont listen. Ok so back to me. I stopped being so religious after that and wanted to be more "normal" so the orbs completely stopped. I got more religious again so they came back. This this time amongst all the blue I saw one orange orb that turned red then one that was black and seemed super dense. I became less religious and they dissapeared yet I swear I saw a snow Angel like figure quickly in the sky on a cloudless day while walking my dog. I was reading a story in my room one night about a guy visited by a "friendly ghost" frequently and whenever the ghost would appear, electronics would come on and off. I went down stairs to tell my dog stop barking pretty paranoid saying I hope nothing comes on, yet as soon as I passed my new flat buttonless television it came on. I did what I had to do then quickly went upstairs. When I started praying hard to God again when I was home alone and crying the lights flickered on and off, I thought myself I wanted it to happen again too make sure I wasn't blinking. It happened again. I slipped in my fait again, always stayed christian but just not so faithful to God. Recently I started praying again and see specks of blue light, rarely some red but I pray harder when this happens. I caught two on camera but only one while recording. Last week I saw for the first time ever like a thick lightning bolt with a figgure as tall as a doorknob to the ground, for a split sec. Whats going on? Thanks in advance. Im TheLeaders101 on Youtube where I sing and the speck appeared as I see them under Michael Jackson Smile Cover 2 at around 45 seconds. Maybe its because I asked God to make me special when I was young, I have this maybe stupid dream of saving the world one day, I believe in the NWO lol,Ok TTYL : )

Also my eyes are brown but go from a dark brown to once even a bright hazel with long exposure and concentration on sunlight I believe. My sisters eyes used to change between colors completely as a kid but now settled on a hazel color. Please, if I posted in the wrong section or posted something inappropriate, please tell me and dont delete this. As you can imagen it took forever to type on a touchscreen. Thanks. And im new here

Im an aries but dont really focus on that at all myself and animals seem to feel comfort around me if any of this stuff matters too you. I am very Open to new ideas as long as they dont try turning me from God

Im an aries but dont really focus on that at all myself and animals seem to feel comfort around me if any of this stuff matters too you. I am very Open to new ideas as long as they dont try turning me from God

all i have to say about the orbs is that i have nothing to say about them other than that they are not otherworldly. more likely dust or some other foreign matter.

as for your comment that i have bolded above...

son, either you are open or you are not. to say as long as they don't try turning you from god is saying in essence that you are not in fact open at all. but that you want someone to explain it to you so it fits what you already believe.

sorry but i felt i had to point that out to you.

nothing can turn you away from your belief. you either have a solid strong belief or you don't. if you can be swayed it is because there isn't much to hold you in the first place.

• Like 4

Why are you even on here? It is obvious we have views so different and of course I believe I am 100 percent right and you believe you are 100 percent right since you politely put down my faith in God and told me my sightings are dust which somehow appear on camera, which is possible, and with my eyes, which I have never heard of before. Please dont call me son either because it sound like you are saying you have more knowledge and experience than me which I believe you dont. People like you commenting is just a way of causing anger which I wont stand for. I am open minded, but only to other open minded people. Of course you never said you were open minded, but if your not, why be on here?

Also I never said the orbs had to do with God at all, only that I pray that they are. If an atheist, ghost believing commenter told me their view I would take there words with respect and understanding, as long as they dont diss my faith as you seemingly did,its all good. So Dont put words in my mouth and assume you know me, which you dont... You need to remember also that even though you may not have intentionally meant to insult me in anyway, you must be super thorough with your wording online sense I dont know you and cant hear the inflection in your voice to fully comprehend your wording

Edited by CoolTeenNC

Also I never said the orbs had to do with God at all, only that I pray that they are. If an atheist, ghost believing commenter told me their view I would take there words with respect and understanding, as long as they dont diss my faith as you seemingly did,its all good. So Dont put words in my mouth and assume you know me, which you dont... You need to remember also that even though you may not have intentionally meant to insult me in anyway, you must be super thorough with your wording online sense I dont know you and cant hear the inflection in your voice to fully comprehend your wording

The way I interpret this is you are misunderstanding JGirl.

If I may paraphrase...go read Psalm 91...and you will understand what JGirl is saying.

Google it if you don't have The Book :yes:

Why are you even on here? It is obvious we have views so different and of course I believe I am 100 percent right and you believe you are 100 percent right since you politely put down my faith in God and told me my sightings are dust which somehow appear on camera, which is possible, and with my eyes, which I have never heard of before. Please dont call me son either because it sound like you are saying you have more knowledge and experience than me which I believe you dont. People like you commenting is just a way of causing anger which I wont stand for. I am open minded, but only to other open minded people. Of course you never said you were open minded, but if your not, why be on here?

you are openminded only to other openminded people?? how does that work exactly? shouldn't you have an open mind to the knowledge presented, not the messenger delivering it? you have a lot of growing up to do from what i read here.

i called you son because i have a grandaughter almost your age. and yes i probably do have far more knowledge and experience than you by sheer virtue of the fact i have been on this planet many years longer.

so, because you misunderstood my post and you feel anger, that belongs to me? lol sorry that is yours. i politely pointed out that you aren't actually ready to hear new ideas simply based on how you posed it in your OP. your words not mine i just pointed them out to you.

as for mocking your belief in god. don't be daft. what you don't know is that i too have a belief in god. not that it's relevant in my case or yours. search for the answers you seek, even if they veer out of your comfort zone or you will invariably never find what you're really looking for.

Well said JGirl.

thank you. it's obvious he totally missed the point i was trying to make.

sigh

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 2

really now... do you hear yourself dictating to me how to behave on line? fyi i had absolultely no intention of insulting you - you came up with that delusion all on your own.

that is laughable. expecially in light of the fact that you totally misunderstood what was said to you.

Edited by JGirl

Im TheLeaders101 on Youtube where I sing and the speck appeared as I see them under Michael Jackson Smile Cover 2 at around 45 seconds.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you were pointing the camera at an intense light source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-DXIiKrrrc

You should probably get your retinas checked again...just in case.

When I was a 9 year old little girl, tom-boy really, I was out spinning as fast as i could, my best *Whirling Dervishes*. After several, I was flat on my back waiting for the world to settle. As it did I saw millions of tiny bubbles every where! I even blew really hard to move the air in front of me and they moved too. The only time I ever saw the bubbles was outside, people could be with me or I could be alone...bubbles tiny ones every where. Now I'm Lordy Lordy, I'm admitting this why...I'm 40. I see the bubbles still, now I can see them inside. Like at a public place, they move between people...always landing on the top of the head, exiting the same way. Always moving. I don't know what it is, I'm to the point I see'm. That's just it.

I don't get a bad feeling, I seem to be fine with small groups of people. Large groups of people make me have over whelming feelings, racing thoughs.

Happy Thoughts

Coolteenc, I was going to offer some thoughts, but the way you reacted to JGirl was sufficient to tell me that you aren't here for discussion.

BTW, paragraphs can be your friends...

• Like 3

Sorry... but you are obviously not open-minded. To look for a rational explanation, one must admit to the possibility that your initial beliefs are wrong. How can you be so sure these "spirits" in those dreams are demons? Firstly I suggest you get your eyes checked. Most of your sightings are about orbs and they float around your vision and stuff... it could be floaters.. I'm not an expert on these,

Secondly, regarding those lights flicking on and off. Have these happened often before even when you were not praying? Most sightings are in the mind. Its like when you think too much you start to believe these things are out to get you, and you see weird stuff... or put too much emphasis on things that can be explained, like lights flickering. Just saying.... I would like to apologize if I have offended you by the way,

• Like 1

There are a lot of posts on UM about orbs. I suggest you read those. Also, there's a good website: theorbwhisperer.com, run by a woman, Virgina. Look that up, too. I lived on an island in the western Pacific where orbs are an everyday fact of life and their existence is openly recognized. They also appear during some Native American ceremonies. Island people believe they are an energetic form of their ancestors, Native Americans don't even try to explain them, at least not the ones I've done ceremony with. And I've been in ceremony where everyone but me saw orbs, so go figure.

• Like 2

Are you always so rude to people like this? You're 18 years old for goodness' sake! How could you possibly believe you have more knowledge or experience than anyone here? A better question is not why JGirl is on here, but why you are on here. We're all members here for a variety of reasons. I don't think it's wise for you, a brand new member, to question why someone who has been here far longer why they are here.

And setting aside all else, your final statement in your OP would put me off everything about you.

• Like 3

I didnt read single post that had anything to do with my above debate at the beginning, I skimmed two and realized it was a pointless stupid argument which I know I handled correctly and was correct as with what I was saying, so the rest of you good bye. To the others who posted about my situation Thank You. I read and will do further research of my own. And no the spec is exactly how I see them with my eyes and they were Huge orbs at the time I got my eyes checked and the doctor said I was fine.

Also at my now dead great grandmas house where all the dreams take place, my family took pictures of an orb going up and down a hill beside the house. I believe it was blue. If this is an Angel, why do Angels hang around abandoned houses and stuff?

I didnt read single post that had anything to do with my above debate at the beginning, I skimmed two and realized it was a pointless stupid argument which I know I handled correctly and was correct as with what I was saying, so the rest of you good bye.

this is just a lot of nonsense at this point.

not to mention that you have a serious problem with communication skills.

i'm willing to bet we don't see much more of you in these forums, so goodbye to you

How insignificant was that Jgirl? I had already ended our "conversation", yet you felt the urge to get the last word. Im glad you said goodbye because I dont appreciate you jumping in biased to a conversation you werent involved in. I understand this is an open blog but the most you should do is comment on the threads topic, when you step in and say stuff for others who can defend on their own, it turns the thread into something its not and becomes a waste of space. You said your last words here and lets keep it that way. Goodbye to you too

I didnt read single post that had anything to do with my above debate at the beginning, I skimmed two and realized it was a pointless stupid argument which I know I handled correctly and was correct as with what I was saying, so the rest of you good bye. To the others who posted about my situation Thank You. I read and will do further research of my own. And no the spec is exactly how I see them with my eyes and they were Huge orbs at the time I got my eyes checked and the doctor said I was fine.

You know the saying "seeing is believing"? Uh-huh. To be fair, some of these kinds of stories sound absolutely unbelievable, even to me, even my own stories. I used to engage in quite a bit of eye rolling, and more than a little skepticism, until I had some experiences of my own, and met people who who had the same kinds of things happen, and even some close, old friends who had some confessions of their own after I opened up and shared my experiences. It's an amazing, wonderful, intricate world with live in, layers upon layers of different realities. Someone else's reality, thought it be different than mine, is just as valid for them as mine is for me.

How insignificant was that Jgirl? I had already ended our "conversation", yet you felt the urge to get the last word. Im glad you said goodbye because I dont appreciate you jumping in biased to a conversation you werent involved in. I understand this is an open blog but the most you should do is comment on the threads topic, when you step in and say stuff for others who can defend on their own, it turns the thread into something its not and becomes a waste of space. You said your last words here and lets keep it that way. Goodbye to you too

you don't have much experience in discussion forums obviously. when you make a thread such as this one you are going to get a very large cross section of people with their own ideas about the topic on hand. so you don't like what people are saying, that's too bad for you. you don't get to decide who posts and who doesn't. no one was rude to you and no one bashed your beliefs.

you chose to see it that way. you chose to disregard and negate anyone who doesn't agree with your fantasy.

so be it.

what i posted was well within the topic - you just didn't understand it, just like you still do not.

ps i will post where i please when i please and you really don't have much to say about it either way. you can always put me on ignore if you don't want to see what i have to say.

firstly, it's OK....These orbs are not dust particles as some have described but I think you know that don't you?

I know exactly what you are seeing, as I see them myself. It's really not worth arguing the toss with the blind, really.

The blue ones do seem to be the most prevalent to my vision too but I have seen every colour, form and hue in the spectrum...I have still not drawn any firm conclusions as to what exactly they are.

Having said that, they do seem to be in line with seeing the aura and the vision spectrum of seeing the aura as sometimes they are inside ones own aura, sometimes within others auras and some, most if I am honest seem to just live in the in between so called unseen worlds, atmosphere, realms, planes. Some of us are able to see a wider spectrum than others. They are not anything weird unless that is you are not used to them but it sounds like you are.

You are not alone in seeing them as someone previously has stated. They are common place to people like you and me. There really are lots of us out here who can see what most can not....or refuse to acknowledge.

So,

Breathe, it really is OK. :tu:

You've had your eyes tested so you know your retina is in tacked and there's nothing wrong there.

Good. Now how else may I help?

Edited by Blue Star

You've had your eyes tested so you know your retina is in tacked and there's nothing wrong there.

Good. Now how else may I help?

Thats excellent advice but I had to read the last sentence several times.

You must mean...

"...your retina is intact" :whistle:

• Like 1

I'm with Blue Star on this one. If the universe is multi-dimensional as quantum physicists are starting to believe, would those dimensions be as full of life as this one or empty? I haven't always seen this kind of phenomena, but all at once, in a matter of a day, everything opened up for me, or I opened up to it, not sure which. My kids have the same capabilities, and granddkids, so maybe it's a genetic thing; whatever causes it or allows it to happen, I suspect there's a physical component to is, like how respiration & brain waves changes during deep meditation. I don't think any of this is necessarily spiritual in nature as much as physical.