Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

proof hellboy exists?

mahindu

Can you blame him? I've been messing with you, yeah, but you have to see it from our perspective, though. If you're seriously going to come on here and say that a comic book character is real, you better have some damn good proof or you may as well be a troll.

Also, most people here do think critically. Does that make us more skeptical than some? Absolutely. But it also gives us a more realistic picture of the world we live in and weeds out all the crazy from the actual unexplained.

i posted this thread to LOOK for proof *snip* Edited by Saru
Removed personal attack

Del Toro said he would start working on it after he finished the Hobbit :3

Del Toro isn't directing the Hobbit. Peter Jackson is. Del Toro is doing Pacific Rim right now.

Del Toro isn't directing the Hobbit. Peter Jackson is. Del Toro is doing Pacific Rim right now.

never said he was director. but he was working on it.

i posted this thread to LOOK for proof *snip*

I think the problem you may be running into is that you have developed a strange personal belief BEFORE actually finding proof. Then you came here asking for someone to prove this silly thing that you are already sure of, yet you have no proof of. Many of us here find that it is necessary to attain proof before deciding to believe or disbelieve.

It runs contrary to most logical thought, the scientific method, and critical thinking skills. On the bright side however, there are lots and lots of people here at the forum who believe first and go look for proof that supports their beliefs - you should have no trouble fitting in. I suggest hanging around The ghost threads, ancient mysteries threads, ET and alien threads, and this one too. You'll make friends (and also lots of people who will ignore you for your inability to understand logic) easily.

Welcome to UM!

• Like 5

if anybody can find some solid proof that hellboy and the BPRD exists please post and let me know ^^

Personally I'm more interested in finding out about the conspiracies surrounding Lobo. He's quite an elisive bastich.

I think the problem you may be running into is that you have developed a strange personal belief BEFORE actually finding proof. Then you came here asking for someone to prove this silly thing that you are already sure of, yet you have no proof of. Many of us here find that it is necessary to attain proof before deciding to believe or disbelieve.

It runs contrary to most logical thought, the scientific method, and critical thinking skills. On the bright side however, there are lots and lots of people here at the forum who believe first and go look for proof that supports their beliefs - you should have no trouble fitting in. I suggest hanging around The ghost threads, ancient mysteries threads, ET and alien threads, and this one too. You'll make friends (and also lots of people who will ignore you for your inability to understand logic) easily.

Welcome to UM!

It all started when people started hearing things and catching a glimpse of something down darkened alley ways but then a couple of years ago they found it the proof they needed to come forth and show the world he does exist, it was a cigar butt still smouldering how about that, whats the odds of finding a cigar butt on the streets of a major city "wow" well Its made me believe. lol :clap:

actually he based the movies off of the hellboy comics by Mike Mignola. So really it should be "how did Mike Mignola stumble apon the secret" =u=

Ok my bad it would be awsome if he did exist

Del toro was also supposed to make At The Mountains of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft but he couldnt get the backing :no: :no:

Ron Perlman is awesome.

Del Toro is awsome also I love the crap out of his movies

Ok my bad it would be awsome if he did exist

Given what's happening ATM in the comics ... actually no it wouldn't. Especially if you lived in England. Or Russia for that matter.

Hell boy? Why hell boy?

Why not the super man, the green lantern, or spider man? Are they not realistic enough for you?

I saw a picture a very long time ago . the picture in the opening of hellboy with the baby hellboy with the soldiers posing is a remake of the pic i saw . the difference is the pic i saw was of the soldiers surrounding a captured little red being . i say captured because it was a net thrown over him and nobody in the picture looked happy . the picture in the movie was a remake but everybody was posing and smiling with no net thrown over hellboy . all i'm saying is i saw a picture a long time ago and the pic in the movie is a 100% remake of it. i have a very good photographic memory . i know all my credit cards social phone numbers by heart .

What reason is there to believe that Hellboy is real any more than Superman, Batman or any other comic book character ?

i only said i saw that original picture that they remade and put in the beginning of the movie . I don't know if it was real or not . but i know the pic in the movie is a remake of the pic i saw PERIOD

i only said i saw that original picture that they remade and put in the beginning of the movie . I don't know if it was real or not . but i know the pic in the movie is a remake of the pic i saw PERIOD

THANK YOU! see? i'm not the only one! so quit being meanies TT^TT

I don't see how 'there's little to no proof of Hellboy and the government agency that's in the comics and movies' is being 'mean'. I mean, yes, we did make jokes about it but that's all it is, jokes, no spite intended behind my comments at least. Let's see if we can find this photo first before we go off on 'this photo barely anyone has seen proves it'. Anyway, Funkmaster seems to be saying he's seen a photo like the one in the movie but different, he never stated it proved anything.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

THANK YOU! see? i'm not the only one! so quit being meanies TT^TT

What's that old saying? A broken clock is still right twice a day? I find it pretty wierd that both you and Funk sudenly start posting Hellboy dribble within a day of each other. So either your the same person or 2 people working together have a go at us. It really doesnt matter. Hellboy is a work of fiction, he is as real as superman, the hulk, Charlie Brown and Santa Claus (sorry for any kids that still believe). It is just silly to think otherwise.

• Like 5

I don't think "proof" is possible. But looking at the story, much like many tales of man like creatures with animal like features, hellboy's horns, tail, etc. the one theory I hold to is the Gen 6 account, also referenced in many other ancient writtings by different names but always the same story. Other worldly beings, either mating or genenetically tampering with humans and animals creating hubrids. Hellboy is most likely a goat(horns, tail), human(bipedal body), angelic(strength, magic) cross.

i believe that the comics were made to purposly leak the secret but to make everybody think that it was all just fantasy. so that they wouldnt believe.

I agree - I also heard something about a guy in blue tights and red cape. Could you look into that one for us?

• Like 2

Given what's happening ATM in the comics ... actually no it wouldn't. Especially if you lived in England. Or Russia for that matter.

Whats happening at the moment in the hellboy comics or comics period??

Whats happening at the moment in the hellboy comics or comics period??

Hellboy/BPRD comics, basically the world's gone to hell, and it's not going to get better for a long time, if ever.

England is gone, Russia is full of zombies, there's plagues up the wazoo and Hellboy is dead and in Hell (or at least Purgtory a la Dante, he's enjoying himself actually, it's an infinte space to explore, people to help and things to fight).

Hellboy is alive and well and appearing in charming,california every tuesday night at 10 pm on the fx network. :clap:

Hellboy was just a movie .

LIES!!

It's also a comic, a couple of animated DVDs and a few books.

Hellboy/BPRD comics, basically the world's gone to hell, and it's not going to get better for a long time, if ever.

England is gone, Russia is full of zombies, there's plagues up the wazoo and Hellboy is dead and in Hell (or at least Purgtory a la Dante, he's enjoying himself actually, it's an infinte space to explore, people to help and things to fight).

. Wasn't Hellboy originally suppose to bring about the destruction of the earth?

. Wasn't Hellboy originally suppose to bring about the destruction of the earth?

Yeap, literally turned to the side of the angels courtesy of a loving adoptive father.

So far on the side of angels in fact that his blood has caused flowers to grow when spilt on consecrated ground, church bells don't cause him pain, holy water doesn't burn etc.

In the film the Crucifix burnt him because he wasn't "himself", in the comics he carries those prayer beads and they don't cause him any pain.