Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

proof hellboy exists?

mahindu

Oh my god.

I enjoyed watching spiderman the other day. Can someone find me some proof of his existence please. I can't be bothered myself.

• Like 3

I believe in Thor,Ironman.Batman, And the Flash too. If Hellboy is real so are they.

Yeap, literally turned to the side of the angels courtesy of a loving adoptive father.

So far on the side of angels in fact that his blood has caused flowers to grow when spilt on consecrated ground, church bells don't cause him pain, holy water doesn't burn etc.

In the film the Crucifix burnt him because he wasn't "himself", in the comics he carries those prayer beads and they don't cause him any pain.

WOW well since he found him when he was still a child I guess it would be possible for the adoptive father to do that, although in the movie Hellboy 2 that angel that took the spear out of his chest said that he would bring great pain to the world. I should buy some Hellboy comics, although Im more of a DeadPool fan. I got loads of his comics :tu::yes: :yes:

Maybe whomever thinks they've seen this picture should email Mike Mignola? From what I've read, he probably still has the concept drawings from when he was coming up with what Hellboy should look like. Maybe it was a concept sketch or such that was seen somewhere??

What I've wondering, the real Unknown Mystery, is how Hellboy gets his jacket on with that giant glove being bigger then the sleeve??

• Like 1

WOW well since he found him when he was still a child I guess it would be possible for the adoptive father to do that, although in the movie Hellboy 2 that angel that took the spear out of his chest said that he would bring great pain to the world. I should buy some Hellboy comics, although Im more of a DeadPool fan. I got loads of his comics :tu::yes: :yes:

Loving Wade in Uncanny X-Force, it'll be a sad day when they change the roster in December...

Loving Wade in Uncanny X-Force, it'll be a sad day when they change the roster in December...

I gave reading comics a go about a year back, never really had any comic books shops near me growing up, so I was a bit late to it. X-Force was the first comic I ever really read. Was pretty cool, awesome art and had a mature storyline. Except I felt it was getting a bit boring when Cable and the different gods came into it. Bit too dramatic for my liking haha.

Yeah it will I also bought a couple of Hellboy Comics along with my others. Back on my old forum they had a comic book and graphic novel catagory. I loved that forum until they did a total rehaul of the site and lost my account. I miss those days

I would love it if there was some super natural hero out there helping humanity, but looking at the world the way it is today there isnt and if there is it/she/he/ or whatever it is really slacking.

Okay, so mahindu, I would like to know what makes you believe Hellboy is real. Did you see him in real life? Did someone tell you they saw him? Did you read something? If possible, please post a source link or anything of use.

Alrighty, then. Let's see where this gets us.

I would love it if there was some super natural hero out there helping humanity, but looking at the world the way it is today there isnt and if there is it/she/he/ or whatever it is really slacking.

Would he/she/it be slacking I mean nobody can be everywhere all the time. There's a lot of crime in the world

• 2 weeks later...

Its a comic I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but its a F@#KING COMIC mind you the films are good. :w00t:

What I've wondering, the real Unknown Mystery, is how Hellboy gets his jacket on with that giant glove being bigger then the sleeve??

Stretch gaberdine

Would he/she/it be slacking I mean nobody can be everywhere all the time. There's a lot of crime in the world

Make sure you update your insurance so that you, and your property, is covered for consequential loss resulting from lawful or unlawful actions - whether, or not, performed in the interests of protecting the community - by natural or super-natural beings.

Make sure you update your insurance so that you, and your property, is covered for consequential loss resulting from lawful or unlawful actions - whether, or not, performed in the interests of protecting the community - by natural or super-natural beings.

Yeah Ill make sure to do that. <_<

What ever happened to Bicycle Repair Man.