Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran official: 'Big war' means Mahdi's coming

Karlis

So you’re a mind reader now?

I don’t have to be. The evidence is clear.

You do not know whether he would have attacked Israel or not. It is your opinion. If not, then show me the evidence that indicates he was getting ready to attack Israel.

But I do know. He has been clear with his intentions. You just haven’t been paying attention. He considered himself the new Saladin. This is his Mien Kampf. He was telegraphing to the world what his intentions were. He was picking up the gauntlet from Nasser to kick the Jew back into the sea. He paid the families of Palestinian suicide bombers $25,000. He had no problem launching scuds. And he was caught constructing basically a rail gun or super mortar. The only purpose for such a weapon would be to launch shells long distance. To lob them indiscriminately into another country.

You, just like and then, seem pretty keen on putting words in my mouth. I never said that Iran did not threaten Israel. I’m saying that a preemptive war must be justified with facts, not opinions. We must be objective when analyzing the situation. There is no place for emotions and beliefs when it comes to this. Why do you and and then act as if there is something wrong with what I’m saying?

We have been objective. I can’t speak for and then but I have analyzed the situation. The only emotions I have are when people are being stupid and blind. We don’t act as if there is something wrong with what you say. We just don’t understand why you don’t abide by it? The evidence is there and it’s not opinion.

Not sufficient. Let me see evidence. Troop movements, battle plans, orders...

If that is what you want then I’m afraid that even a nuclear detonation over Israel won’t be enough to prove it to you. If you are waiting for battle plans then it’s too late. You have to go on intentions, history, tack record, tendency, and character. These things are not frivolous. They give you a clear snapshot of the situation.

There’s nothing from stopping the US from invading Canada. They did it before. Thats no more justification than all your other assertions. Let me see the facts, not what you think.

No, nothing at all. I know we did before. My ancestor had a major role in one attempt. What would be the self interest of the US to attack Canada today? What are our intentions, history, tack record, tendency, and character? Other than that one time during the Revolutionary war and one time during the War of 1812 (and both times were an attempt to capture Canada from England – not wipe it from the face of the map) why would we do so? Trying to compare us invading Canada to Iraq invading Israel is laughable.

Being afraid of a nation is not evidence that they will attack.

Not alone, but they understand the Saladin reference and they saw the track record. They understood what they feared.

If that is what you want then I’m afraid that even a nuclear detonation over Israel won’t be enough to prove it to you. If you are waiting for battle plans then it’s too late. You have to go on intentions, history, tack record, tendency, and character. These things are not frivolous. They give you a clear snapshot of the situation.

Really? You call yourself objective? I ask for evidence and you respond with this? Are you kidding me?

What are our intentions, history, tack record, tendency, and character?

I'm not going to get into this because it'll completely derail the thread. You need not look far to find out what people believe the USs intentions were and are, along with their track record and what people believe their character is...

To restate my position once again: I am not stating that facts which justify a preemptive war do or dont exist. What I am saying is that the only way to justify a preempive war should be with hard facts, not opinions, and we must not allow our emotions to cloud our judgement.

Nothing justifies a preemptive war according to international laws created and ratified by countries like Britain and the U.S..

The only reason any war would be justified or legal is if the country attacking had previously been attacked by the country it was warring with.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Nothing justifies a preemptive war according to international laws created and ratified by countries like Britain and the U.S..

The only reason any war would be justified or legal is if the country attacking had previously been attacked by the country it was warring with.

Well, since Dubya and Bambi's nefastous actions whatever was agreed on ceased to be valid and the paper it is on ready to be used as toilet paper.

Well, since Dubya and Bambi's nefastous actions whatever was agreed on ceased to be valid and the paper it is on ready to be used as toilet paper.

Aye, I guess. But the laws do still exist. And you can bet your **** that if North Korea invaded the South, or Iran attacked Israel, then the laws would matter once again.

But you're right. It is one rule for the minnows and a whole set of others for the big dogs. History has shown us this over and over again since WW2.

In the context of this thread you are then advocating a delayed war but one that has as it's only outcome - a nuclear exchange. An exchange that would KILL 2 countries. Israel would cease to exist after a single nuke - except for those nuclear cruise missiles on her Dolphin Subs. So Tehran, Qom, and Isfahan at a minimum would also disappear in a blinding flash. But hey - it would be legal and tidy. OR..... a major strike by Israel followed by a years long war of attrition with many thousands of casualties but both countries alive to regroup at some point. Hmmmmm.....

In the context of this thread you are then advocating a delayed war but one that has as it's only outcome - a nuclear exchange.

More talking in absolutes...

And then: What are you opinions on this. If Israel attempts to strike Iran's nuclear facilities and does not succeed in preventing them from obtaining a nuke, Iran may then retaliate and have it become nuclear. I see that as a more likely way for the entire situation to get nuclear.

If Israel attacks Iran, superficial damage will be done to Iranian facilities. Russia will send huge arms exports to Iran. The security of Israel will be jeopardized. The US's brain dead glidepath to bankruptcy will be accelerated as we waste even more of our nation's limited resources caring for our disgusting little welfare case.

• Like 1

And then: What are you opinions on this. If Israel attempts to strike Iran's nuclear facilities and does not succeed in preventing them from obtaining a nuke, Iran may then retaliate and have it become nuclear. I see that as a more likely way for the entire situation to get nuclear.

I believe it is a certainty that Iran is working for a nuclear weapons capability. I believe that no nation would absorb the degree of punishment by the international community that Iran has, just for the production of electricity by nuclear power. If Israel strikes and does not get the job done then it will be a waste of resources and lives for not much gain. If they do not strike then Iran will continue on the same, obvious, course and will be in a position to assemble a weapon in a matter of months or a year - not much more. This is what I believe. You speak of absolutes as if the real world is ruled by them and not misguided impressions, guesses and outright lies for gain. Israel fears the conditions they will have to live under when Iran builds their bomb. Whether they fear it enough to jump feet first into a war of unknown duration or outcome remains to be seen but if they jump then I hope we are there to assist.

• 7 months later...

Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

14 - 02 - 1434

27 - 12 - 2012

03:57 AM

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

From the Awaited Imam Mahdi to the world of humans and jinn to those endowed of minds

In the name of Allah, The One, The Overpowering

Blessing be upon all the Messengers of Allah those of light, of fire and of clay like unto pottery and upon all righteous ones who followed them among jinn and human and every species. Allah SWT said

يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِنْكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي وَيُنذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَذَا قَالُوا شَهِدْنَا عَلَى أَنفُسِنَا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَشَهِدُوا عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا كَافِرِينَ

صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام: 130]

O you groups of jinn and humans! Did there not come to you Messengers from among you, reciting unto you My verses, and warning you of the meeting of this your day?" They say: "We testify against ourselves". The worldly life beguiled them, and they testified witness against themselves that they were disbelievers

[surah: 6 – Al-Anaam- Verse: 130]

O you who Allah loves among man and jinn, you are the ones loved by the most Gracious, you who have certitude in the Glorious Qur'an. The jinn are those who

فَقَالُوا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْ‌آنًا عَجَبًا ﴿1﴾ يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّ‌شْدِ فَآمَنَّا بِهِ ۖ وَلَن نُّشْرِ‌كَ بِرَ‌بِّنَا أَحَدًا

صدق الله العظيم [الجن: 2]

Say: "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and they said: "we have indeed heard a wondrous Qur'an,(2) it guides unto to the Right, so we have believed in it; and we will not associate with our Lord anyone." [surah: 72 - Al-Jinn- Verses: 1-2

They are still the supporters of The Book of Allah, the Glorious Qur'an, until now since they went back to their people to warn them. The blessing of Allah is upon them, and the angels and the Awaited Imam Mahdi ask blessings for them. Rejoice the raising of the Imam Mahdi the mercy of Allah to men and jinn and get ready and prepared as the demolition of the dam of Zul-Qarnain (the one of two generations) is near. So announce the state of emergency of the armies of human and jinn to the south of the dam of Zul-Qarnain under the commandment of (0000). So prepare yourselves and make ready your strength to the utmost of your power that Allah Has given you to be among the supporters of the Awaited Imam Mahdi in support of the cause of Allah, the One, the Overpowering. May the blessing of Allah be upon you; and the angels and the Awaited Imam Mahdi are asking blessing and peace for you. hold yourselves in patience and know that if Allah should gather you towards the Awaited Imam Mahdi now, it wouldn’t be preferable for the DAWA (call/invitation) of the Imam Mahdi

My beloved ones in the cause of Allah, Allah Has promised His servant, the Imam Mahdi to gather towards him All his soldiers among humans and jinn and every species in the heavens and earth. But unfortunately, if Allah gathers His soldiers of every species in support of the Imam Mahdi it would only increase the disbelief and the denial of Muslims regarding the Imam Mahdi

One of my beloved supporters might say: O my Imam, how would it increase the disbelief and denial of some Muslims regarding the Imam Mahdi, the truth from their Lord, if Allah gathers everything in the heavens and earth among angels and jinn and humans and birds and others?! How come they would not believe that the one who Allah gathered all His soldiers towards is indeed the Imam Mahdi? And they see them all coming together before their very eyes to obey the Caliph of Allah, coming from the heavens and earth to give pledge of allegiance to the Caliph of Allah to fight in the war against the armies of the Anti-Christ among man and jinn. How could Muslims not believe that the one who Allah supported with His soldiers is truly the Imam Mahdi?! I , the Imam Mahdi reply: Because they will say that the Imam Mahdi is the Anti-Christ himself! In line with the verse

وَلَوْ أَنَّنَا نَـزَّلْنَا إِلَيْهِمُ الْمَلائِكَةَ وَكَلَّمَهُمُ الْمَوْتَى وَحَشَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ قُبُلا مَا كَانُوا لِيُؤْمِنُوا إِلا أَنْ يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ يَجْهَلُونَ

صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام: 111]

Even if We sent down the angels to them, and the dead spoke to them, and We gathered (together) all things before their eyes, they are not the ones to believe unless it be Allah's will, but most of them are ignorant

[surah: 6 – Al-Anaam: Verse: 111]

That is because they believe that the Anti-Christ will be given the miracles of heaven and earth, and that the heaven/sky obeys him so he commands the sky to rain and it rains, and commands earth to produce plant so it produces! May the curse of Allah be upon the liars

By Allah, I do not fear the deception of the Anti-Christ for Muslims and all people but I fear for them the deception of the scholars most evil below the sky, such as those who refuse to deny that Allah supports the Anti-Christ with His major signs. May the curse of Allah be upon the liars

Let us refer to the Glorious Qur'an for judgment. I swear by Allah, no God but Him, you cannot bring forth even one single proof from the Glorious Qur'an that Allah would support the Anti-Christ with miracles. How could you believe what contradicts the challenge of Allah to falsehood and its followers in the clear verses of His book? And you think you are guided aright! Allah SWT said

قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ لا يَمْلِكُونَ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلا فِي الأَرْضِ وَمَا لَهُمْ فِيهِمَا مِن شِرْكٍ وَمَا لَهُ مِنْهُم مِّن ظَهِيرٍ

صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:22]

Say: "Call upon those whom you claim (to be gods) besides Allah; They own not an atom's weight either in the heavens or the earth: nor have they therein any share, nor has He of them any helper

[surah: 34 - Saba' –Verse: 22]

That is because they did not participate in creating the heavens and earth so the heavens and earth will not obey the command of the falsehood, the enemy of Allah

By Allah, the heavens and earth and mountains are more ardent out of love for Allah, and they ask permission from Allah every now and then to destroy, and to cure their fury from, the falsehood and its followers, but Allah Has not given permission yet. Allah SWT Said

وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَنُ وَلَدًا (88) لَقَدْ جِئْتُمْ شَيْئًا إِدًّا (89) تَكَادُ السَّمَوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنْشَقُّ الأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا (90) أَنْ دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَنِ وَلَدًا (91) وَمَا يَنْبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَنِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا (92) إِنْ كُلُّ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ إِلاَّ آَتِي الرَّحْمَنِ عَبْدًا (93) لَقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا (94) وَكُلُّهُمْ آَتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَرْدًا

صدق الله العظيم [مريم: 88-95]

They say: " Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious) Has begotten a son." (88) You have indeed brought forth an extremely abominable thing. (89) Close are the heavens to cleaving asunder by it, and the earth rupture, and the mountains fall down in devastation, (90) For they have ascribed to Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious) a son (91) And it does not befit Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious) that he should beget a son. (92) none there is in the heavens and the earth but shall come before Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious) as a(submissive) servant. (93) He Has enumerated them, and has counted them a full Counting. (94) And all of every one of them will come to Him on the Day of Resurrection, singly

[surah: 19 –Maryam- Verses: 88-95]

Look how ardent are the heavens and earth and the mountains out of love for their Lord, when they overhear people who went astray saying that Allah Has begotten a son. But Allah did not make us hear them

تَكَادُ السَّمَوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنْشَقُّ الأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا (90) أَنْ دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَنِ وَلَدًا (91) وَمَا يَنْبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَنِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا (92) إِنْ كُلُّ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ إِلاَّ آَتِي الرَّحْمَنِ عَبْدًا

صدق الله العظيم [مريم: 90-93]

Close are the heavens to cleaving asunder by it, and the earth rupture, and the mountains fall down in devastation, (90) For they have ascribed to Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious) a son (91) And it does not befit Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious) that he should beget a son.(92) none there is in the heavens and the earth but shall come before Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious) as a (submissive) servant. [surah: 19 –Maryam- Verses: 90-93

That is because the heavens and Earth and the mountains revere Allah and fear their God, glory be to Him, and they fear to be unjust to any one that is why they refused the caliphate. Allah SWT said

إِنَّا عَرَضْنَا الْأَمَانَةَ عَلَى السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَالْجِبَالِ فَأَبَيْنَ أَن يَحْمِلْنَهَا وَأَشْفَقْنَ مِنْهَا وَحَمَلَهَا الْإِنسَانُ إِنَّهُ كَانَ ظَلُومًا جَهُولًا

صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب: 72]

We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the mountains; but they refused to undertake it, and they were in awe of it. But man undertook it; he was indeed unjust, an ignoramus

[surah: 33 –Al-Ahzaab- Verse: 72]

Everything that glorifies the praises of Allah in the Book bursts with fury and ardency out of love for their Lord, glory be to Him. But Allah the Most Merciful prevents them from harming all disbelievers for a while

O servants of Allah, answer the call of Imam Mahdi to hold fast to the Glorious Qur'an and reject what contradicts the judgment of the Glorious Qur'an. The human devils misled you by much of that which is in your books of false Hadeeth and stories that contradict the clear verses of the Glorious Qur'an and contradict sense and logic. How is it that Allah challenges the falsehood and its people to return the soul of one dead man to become alive again- and Allah said that if they do so then the falsehood becomes truthful, and Allah - the Truth, becomes false! Allah SWT said

فَلَوْلَا إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْحُلْقُومَ (83) وَأَنْتُمْ حِينَئِذٍ تَنْظُرُونَ (84) وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْكُمْ وَلَكِنْ لَا تُبْصِرُونَ (85) فَلَوْلَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ غَيْرَ مَدِينِينَ (86) تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87) فَأَمَّا إِنْ كَانَ مِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ (88) فَرَوْحٌ وَرَيْحَانٌ وَجَنَّةُ نَعِيمٍ (89) وَأَمَّا إِنْ كَانَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ الْيَمِينِ (90) فَسَلَامٌ لَكَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ الْيَمِينِ (91) وَأَمَّا إِنْ كَانَ مِنَ الْمُكَذِّبِينَ الضَّالِّينَ (92) فَنُزُلٌ مِنْ حَمِيمٍ (93) وَتَصْلِيَةُ جَحِيمٍ

صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة:83-94]

So why then when it (the soul) reaches up to the throat,(83) and you at the moment (of death) are watching (helplessly) (84) and We (our angels) are nearer to him than you, but you cannot see, (85) then why do you not, if you are (true to your claim that you are) not indebted, (86) bring it back, if you are truthful? (87) Then, if he (the deceased) was of those brought near (to God), (88) then (for him is) a breath of repose and bounty, and a Garden of Bliss. (89) And if he was of the companions of the Right Hand, (90) then peace be upon you, (being) of the companions of the Right Hand. (91) And if he was of those who belied and went astray (92) then (for him is) a dwelling of boiling fluid, (93)and a hurling in Hellfire

[surah: 56 –Al-Waqiaa- Verses: 83-94]

We derive from these verses the announcement of the challenge to the falsehood and those who they call besides Allah, that they will never return one single soul to the body of a dead man. Allah SWT said

فَلَوْلَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ غَيْرَ مَدِينِينَ (86) تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

صدق الله العظيم

then why do you not, if you are (true to your claim that you are) not indebted, (86) bring it (the soul) back, if you are truthful? [surah: 56 –Al-Waqiaa- Verses: 86-87

But the most evil scholars to the creation of Allah below the sky, believe in the opposite of this challenge from their Lord in the clear verses of His Book. You find that they believe that the Anti-Christ will saw a man in two halves then walk between them, then bring his soul back and revive him alive again, then he would not have authority over that man again! Glory be to Allah above what they ascribe! The jinn and human devils wanted you to disbelieve in this challenge from the Lord of the world

فَلَوْلَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ غَيْرَ مَدِينِينَ (86) تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

صدق الله العظيم

then why do you not, if you are (true to your claim that you are) not indebted, (86) bring it (the soul) back, if you are truthful? [Surah: 56 –Al-Waqiaa- Verses: 86-87

so that you believe in this false belief that the Anti-Christ can bring back the soul to its body and revive the dead! Allah's curse be on you, how are you deluded away from the truth

By Allah, I do not fear for Muslims and all misled people in the worlds, the deception of the Anti-Christ, but I fear for them your deception O scholars of error and straying. From you came deception, except for a few of you who Allah included in His mercy- those who are endowed of minds among you who saw the true clarification of The Book then turned to Allah in repentance among the Muslim scholars; and those who hold fast to the rope of Allah, the Glorious Qur'an, and announce the denial of all beliefs that contradict the clear verses of the Book of Allah, the Great Qur'an, in all books - those have attained a great success

We do not say that all Muslim scholars are evil. Nay, among them are righteous ones who Allah let see the true clarification of the Qur'an then they accepted it with the fullest conviction

While regarding the scholars of error and straying among the Nazarenes/Christians who call their people to worship Jesus son of Mary and his mother, they will not find, besides Allah, any one to protect or help them. Except those among them who turn in repentance and follow the true clarification of The Book that dominates over all other books, the Glorious Qur'an

As for the devil scholars among Jews who call people to worship At-Taghoot (Satan/Iblis) besides Allah, woe to them of the torment of a Barren Day

O servants of Allah, the torment planet is coming to earth from the poles to reduce it of its criminal mankind, raining stones of fire and throwing at them sparks huge as forts, marching swiftly as if there were a string of yellow camels. So woe to them of the torment of a Barren Day

We have not called you to disbelieve in Allah, Nay, we commanded you what Allah commanded His messengers among angels and jinn and men; to worship Allah only, and not to associate anyone with Him, and to hold fast to the rope of Allah, the Glorious Qur'an and reject what contradicts the clear verses in the Book of Allah, the Glorious Qur'an whether it is in the Torah or in the Gospel or in the Sunnah Hadeeth. So have we commanded you of the falsehood?! Don’t you then revere?! But if you refuse, then bring you a book which is a better guide than the Glorious Qur'an, that I may follow it, a book that is free of any alteration, if you are truthful. We leave the reply to come directly from Allah, glory be to Him

قُلْ لَئِنِ اجْتَمَعَتِ الْإِنْسُ وَالْجِنُّ عَلَى أَنْ يَأْتُوا بِمِثْلِ هَذَا الْقُرْآَنِ لَا يَأْتُونَ بِمِثْلِهِ وَلَوْ كَانَ بَعْضُهُمْ لِبَعْضٍ ظَهِيرًا

صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء: 88]

Say: "Surely if mankind and jinn combined together to bring forth the like of this Qur'an, they will never bring forth the like of it, even if they were helpers to one another

[surah: 17 –Al-Israa'- Verse: 88]

What criminal people you are, you who turn away from following The Book of Allah, the Glorious Qur'an! You have rejected what has been sent down to Muhammad PBUH and you think you are guided aright. You held fast to that which contradicts The Book of Allah, The Glorious Qur'an and you think that you have something to stand upon. You are not standing upon anything unless you establish this Glorious Qur'an so woe to you of the torment of a Barren Day before the day of resurrection, in my age and your age in this life time of yours, and Allah delivers to a place of salvation whomsoever He wills and punishes whomsoever He wills, and not even one will your Lord treat with injustice

I have not come to you with a new book from the Lord of the worlds, but I am calling you to follow what Moses has come with in the Torah, and what Jesus has come with in the Gospel, and what Muhammad has come with in the Glorious Qur'an, peace and blessing be upon them all. And I command you to reject that which comes in the Torah or the Gospel that contradicts the clear verses of the Glorious Qur'an that dominates them regarding rulings, as whatever contradicts the clear verses of the preserved Qur'an is false and fabricated. Astonishing are the Muslim scholars, they refuse the Qur'an to be dominant over the Hadeeth and tales in their composed books, except for some among them who Allah included in His mercy. Are your books more truthful than the Book of Allah?! The judgment rests with Allah; He declares the truth, and He is the best of judges

Though the Imam Mahdi does not deny the true Hadeeth or stories in the prophetical Sunnah, I announce absolute denial of whatever comes in Hadeeth that contradicts the clear verses of the Glorious Qur'an. So bear you witness that I am a rejecter to all that contradicts the clear verses of the Glorious Qur'an in all books of men and jinn. And I am the Imam who holds fast to the rope of Allah, the Glorious Qur'an, and do not fear the blame of any blamer, so if you have a trick or plot, use it against me all of you, and give me no respite. My Lord is strict in punishment and He will defend the one to whom He Has given the knowledge of The Book, to deliver the true clarification of the Qur'an to all humans and jinn

Peace be upon the messengers of Allah, and praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds

The enemy of the devils among men and jinn; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

? an den? :)

Welcome to UM

I presume this "messiah" is going to advocate radical Islamic teachings, specifically Sharia law.

How nice. WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not.

• Like 2

I presume this "messiah" is going to advocate radical Islamic teachings, specifically Sharia law.

How nice. WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not.

Now don't be inhospitable, Pallidin.... Don't you at least find it refreshing when one comes and speaks the truth? :tu:
  • Like 1

good for him.

how shall he prove himself to be Mahdi? I like the bringing of world peace perhaps with a side order of dying and then coming back from the dead...

• Like 1

good for him.

how shall he prove himself to be Mahdi? I like the bringing of world peace perhaps with a side order of dying and then coming back from the dead...

the truth is in your heart no matter what the prove is if you knew who is your real enemy if you choose to join the right side god will show you the way of truth ...

Edited by mrbasserby

the truth is in your heart no matter what the prove is if you knew who is your real enemy if you choose to join the right side god will show you the way of truth ...

But the Qur'an tells me I'M the enemy... So of course it isn't my favorite text.
  • Like 1

But the Qur'an tells me I'M the enemy... So of course it isn't my favorite text.

you got misunderstood let me tell you something the media is trying to mislead ppl about islam by spreading ideas that dont represent the truth islam so ppl like you think that islam is osama bin ladin or islam is terrorism and you know what you right its our fault do you know why becuse we as muslims didnt send the right message the true message about our religon and we allowed others to distort islam principles but i told you before you got to know your real enemy if you know it you will understand that there is secret organizations from thousand of years distort religions becuse they dont want you to know the pure truth thay dont want you to know your god simply ...

Edited by mrbasserby

i guarantee to you if you receive the right translation of quran you shall know that quran dont say at all that disbeliever of islam are enemies ..

ask and you shall be answered the true mahdi will come and will reveal the true explanation of quran

i give you example god says in quran :

وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ [٢:١٩٠]

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors

-------------

look what god says he said fight those who fight you he didn't said fight those who are disbeliever in islam

Edited by mrbasserby

disbeliever means that those who understand the truth islam and its beliefs but they denied it and then they become disbeliever and when comes in case like youres you didn't recive the true beliefs of islam so how could you be disbeliever if you even not knowing it

Edited by mrbasserby

this is the true war principles of islam plz read with understanding :

================================================

The Imam Nasser Mohamed El Yemeni :

I will inform you and all muslims of Jihad for Allah:

1.Jihad is for Allah to invite people to the truth and Allah did not order us to FORCE people until they become believers, but rather we must invite them by informing them and Allah is the one who judges them not us, in line with the Ayah:

وَإِن مَّا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ

Whether We shall show thee (within thy life-time) part of what we promised them or take to ourselves thy soul (before it is all accomplished),- thy duty is to make (the Message) reach them: it is our part to call them to account.

Ar-Rad, Chapter #13, Verse #40)

2. Jihad for Allah by implementing the laws of Allah that are in his book, and Allah did not give us a choice – we don’t choose what is the law – and he who violates the law has done injustice to himself. The laws of Allah are applicable on Muslims and Non-believers alike. This is how injustice is prevented – the injustice of one person to another and so injustice ends in the world. This type of Jihad you are not obligated to do unless you are well established on earth – wealth and power – in line with the ayah:

الَّذِينَ إِن مَّكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ

(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs. Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #41)

But sadly due to the muslim’s ignorance of the basics of Jihad, they twisted their religion in the eyes of the world in addition to the misrepresentation and twisting of Islam by the Jews in the world.

Dear questioner, do you really want the Imam to declare war on every non-believer who never bothered us in our religion –I seek protection with Allah from being ignorant – how can I obey you and disobey the orders of Allah in line with the ayah:

لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. - Al-Mumtahana, Chapter #60, Verse #8)

My dear questioner, May you be guided to truth and forgiven. There are two types of Jihad for Allah:

1-Jihad by inviting people to Allah using the Koran, day and night in line with the ayah:

فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُم بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا

Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Qur'an). - Al-Furqan, Chapter #25, Verse #52

قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

Say thou: "This is my way: I do invite unto Allah,- on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes,- I and whoever follows me. Glory to Allah. and never will I join gods with Allah." - Yusuf, Chapter #12, Verse #108

And this is so they may find guidance. We are obligated to inform nothing more, so we clarify for them what Allah has send to them and us and may they find wisdom. In line with the ayah:

وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

(We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of dark prophecies; and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought. - An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #44)

فَأَيْنَ تَذْهَبُونَ

إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَالَمِينَ

لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَسْتَقِيمَ

When whither go ye? 27Verily this is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds: 28(With profit) to whoever among you wills to go straight: - At-Takwir, Chapter #81, Verse #26)

And this type of Jihad should not be with the sword in line with the ayah:

ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ 126وَإِنْ عَاقَبْتُمْ فَعَاقِبُوا بِمِثْلِ مَا عُوقِبْتُم بِهِ ۖ وَلَئِن صَبَرْتُمْ لَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لِّلصَّابِرِينَ 127وَاصْبِرْ وَمَا صَبْرُكَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ ۚ وَلَا تَحْزَنْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا تَكُ فِي ضَيْقٍ مِّمَّا يَمْكُرُونَ 128إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوا وَّالَّذِينَ هُم مُّحْسِنُونَ

125Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. 126And if ye do catch them out, catch them out no worse than they catch you out: But if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient. 127And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from Allah. nor grieve over them: and distress not thyself because of their plots. 128For Allah is with those who restrain themselves, and those who do good.

And do you know why Allah did ordered us not to FORCE people to become believers using violence? Because if we do so, their faith will be rejected, unless they are truly believers from their hearts so they pray for Allah instead of pray out of fear of us, or belief out of fear of us – but rather fear from Allah in line with the ayah:

إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَـٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ

The mosques of Allah shall be visited and maintained by such as believe in Allah and the Last Day, establish regular prayers, and practice regular charity, and fear none (at all) except Allah. It is they who are expected to be on true guidance.

And this is because if their believe and their prayer is because of their fear of the muslims, then their prayers and belief will never be accepted and their belief will not be accepted and their charity will not be accepted because they are disbelievers in Allah inside their hearts, so they become like hypocrates, Allah will not accept them because they show something belief and faith yet they hide disbelief and lack in faith, in line with the ayah:

53قُلْ أَنفِقُوا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا لَّن يُتَقَبَّلَ مِنكُمْ ۖ إِنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ 54وَمَا مَنَعَهُمْ أَن تُقْبَلَ مِنْهُمْ نَفَقَاتُهُمْ إِلَّا أَنَّهُمْ كَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ وَبِرَسُولِهِ وَلَا يَأْتُونَ الصَّلَاةَ إِلَّا وَهُمْ كُسَالَىٰ وَلَا يُنفِقُونَ إِلَّا وَهُمْ كَارِهُونَ

Say: "Spend (for the cause) willingly or unwillingly: not from you will it be accepted: for ye are indeed a people rebellious and wicked." 54The only reasons why their contributions are not accepted are: that they reject Allah and His Messenger. that they come to prayer without earnestness; and that they offer contributions unwillingly.

Therefore we can not FORCE people to belief in Allah the most Merciful because if they belief out of fear from the muslims and pray then their worship will not be accepted by Allah – therefore Allah did not order us to force people till they are believers but Allah ordered us to convince their hearts with the true religion of Allah, and by inviting them to Allah using wisdom and good advise and clarify for them this religion which came as a mercy to both world -Man and Jin- and Allah did not order us to spill their blood and do injustice to them and take their money and kill them and curse their women and children except those who fight us in our own religion and get us out of our houses and homes, those we were ordered to fight, and hence we reply to the orders of Allah in line with the ayah:

وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. - Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #190

And this Jihad is mandatory and obligatory, but after you have power and wealth and victory we are obligate to treat them as the Koran ordered us, so we only kill those who kill without right regardless if the killer is muslim or non-muslim, believer or disbeliever, because the laws of Allah are universal for all mankind, it is applicable for both muslim and non-believer. The question we may ask here is, what if a muslim kills a disbeliever with no right to do so, do we still apply Allah’s judgment on him? The answer is from the Koran, Allah says:

مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا

if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people - Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #32

The Imam Mahdi will rule with the true rule of Allah. A muslim who kills a disbeliever with no right to do so, claiming that he killed him because of him being a disbeliever – he who does this – he is like someone who killed the all the people on earth muslims and non believers. The same for some who is a disbeliever and kills a muslim with no right to do so. So the killer weather he is a muslim or a disbeliever will be killed in line with Allah’s justice in his book so they are both an example, and so we stop those who spread injustice and corruption on earth. This is how we stop the injustice between one person and another. Yet they are free to choose their belief, because Allah did not order us to force people to believe in line with the ayah:

لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىٰ لَا انفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

But does that mean we let the people who perform corruption and injustice on earth do as they please after we achieve power ? never, and this is in line with the ayah:

وَاتْلُ عَلَيْهِمْ نَبَأَ ابْنَيْ آدَمَ بِالْحَقِّ إِذْ قَرَّبَا قُرْبَانًا فَتُقُبِّلَ مِنْ أَحَدِهِمَا وَلَمْ يُتَقَبَّلْ مِنَ الْآخَرِ قَالَ لَأَقْتُلَنَّكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنَّمَا يَتَقَبَّلُ اللَّهُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ 28لَئِن بَسَطتَ إِلَيَّ يَدَكَ لِتَقْتُلَنِي مَا أَنَا بِبَاسِطٍ يَدِيَ إِلَيْكَ لِأَقْتُلَكَ ۖ إِنِّي أَخَافُ اللَّهَ رَبَّ الْعَالَمِينَ 29إِنِّي أُرِيدُ أَن تَبُوءَ بِإِثْمِي وَإِثْمِكَ فَتَكُونَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ ۚ وَذَ‌ٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الظَّالِمِينَ 30فَطَوَّعَتْ لَهُ نَفْسُهُ قَتْلَ أَخِيهِ فَقَتَلَهُ فَأَصْبَحَ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ 31فَبَعَثَ اللَّهُ غُرَابًا يَبْحَثُ فِي الْأَرْضِ لِيُرِيَهُ كَيْفَ يُوَارِي سَوْءَةَ أَخِيهِ ۚ قَالَ يَا وَيْلَتَا أَعَجَزْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِثْلَ هَـٰذَا الْغُرَابِ فَأُوَارِيَ سَوْءَةَ أَخِي ۖ فَأَصْبَحَ مِنَ النَّادِمِينَ 32مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَ‌ٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَ‌ٰلِكَ فِي الْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ 33إِنَّمَا جَزَاءُ الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُوا أَوْ يُصَلَّبُوا أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ ۚ ذَ‌ٰلِكَ لَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ 34إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا مِن قَبْلِ أَن تَقْدِرُوا عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ 35يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

Recite to them the truth of the story of the two sons of Adam. Behold! they each presented a sacrifice (to Allah.: It was accepted from one, but not from the other. Said the latter: "Be sure I will slay thee." "Surely," said the former, "(Allah) doth accept of the sacrifice of those who are righteous. 28"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear Allah, the cherisher of the worlds. 29"For me, I intend to let thee draw on thyself my sin as well as thine, for thou wilt be among the companions of the fire, and that is the reward of those who do wrong." 30The (selfish) soul of the other led him to the murder of his brother: he murdered him, and became (himself) one of the lost ones. 31Then Allah sent a raven, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the shame of his brother. "Woe is me!" said he; "Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the shame of my brother?" then he became full of regrets- 32On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. 33The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; 34Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. 35O ye who believe! Do your duty to Allah, seek the means of approach unto Him, and strive with might and main in his cause: that ye may prosper.

Imam Nasser Mohamed El Yemeni

Edited by mrbasserby

all well and good - but you'll have to do something about the second class citizen status for non-Muslims before you get a lot of people interested in what you're selling though.

• Like 2

all well and good - but you'll have to do something about the second class citizen status for non-Muslims before you get a lot of people interested in what you're selling though.

i'm not selling anything look your not taking this seriously imam mahdi has come but unfortunately even muslims still not knowing this and the information i give it to you its is not from muslims resource its directly from imam knowledge because even muslims themself dont know the real islam yet so the challenge we facing is to Convince muslims first and earn

muslims leaders acknowledgement about imam mahdi leadership and this is will happen very soon in middel east but your media is hiding this on you as always they dont want you to know your real enemy and the secret organization plans and locations what imam mahdi knows is considered to your goverments top high classified secret informations that would Exposes there real ugly face its the same reason why john kennedy killed because he was gonna Exposes this information so they decided that he must Die before he say what he knows but the truth will no longer be hide for ever because now its the time for imam mahdi appearance no matter if ppl want it or hate it god will support him in every way needed to accomplish his case and god messages on earth and soon big events will happened the antichrist and jesus both shall rise and both will claim they are the real jesus so this is the real test for each one of us but if you already know your real enemy you will know who is the real jesus from the fake one thats why im writing this so you as humen read and understand what im trying to say ppl you need to know the truth but the truth hurts so most ppl prefer to stay in Illusions when they reach a level of truth that they cant handle it any more so the question is can you handle it ?

Edited by mrbasserby