Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Saru

What is the best thing to ask a ghost ?

87 posts in this topic

in regards to godnodog's question about is there life after death..... you are under the assumption that a ghost is the spirit of a once living being..... how do you know this is such the case... perhaps what we perceive to be a ghost is something else entirely.... so perhaps the best question would be..... what exactly are you mr/mrs/ms ghost?

1 person likes this

ummm "what are your views on religion?" every one has an opinion on this, if hes an atheist tho we can find another one :w00t:

(kidding)

Edited by Ever Learning

Are you wearing that sheet in order to win a wager?

(I have old fashioned ghosts)

Edited by Eldorado
1 person likes this

This is all assuming ghosts are more intelligent If they exist you gotta think that there would be some dumb ghosts

This is all assuming ghosts are more intelligent If they exist you gotta think that there would be some dumb ghosts

That'd be my luck. Or I'd get one that didn't speak English.

2 people like this

Is it hot or cold where you are?

1 person likes this

in regards to godnodog's question about is there life after death..... you are under the assumption that a ghost is the spirit of a once living being..... how do you know this is such the case... perhaps what we perceive to be a ghost is something else entirely.... so perhaps the best question would be..... what exactly are you mr/mrs/ms ghost?

No, it was just a joke.

1 person likes this

Well if you watch enough Ghost hunting shows, the evps are almost always in english, regardless if they are at Mayan ruins or ancient Greek catacombs. :rolleyes: How very convinient.....

2 people like this

No, it was just a joke.

Hehehe... I get it. ;)

1 person likes this

Are you a friend of Miss Cleo?

2 people like this

Why don't you just fall through the floor?

2 people like this

If it was a Chinese, lady ghost I'd need to ask the obvious question.

I would be my luck, get some bubba ghost :yes:

Good point, not all ghosts speak English. :nw: I'm going to have brush up on my languages...

Inded, followed by instructions along the lines of....

"Now shut up and listen to me, Ghosty. Without me you are nothing. Should I leave this here house, you'll have no-one to haunt. You will be an unemployed ghost. A ghost on welfare, with no TV to leap in and out of. So behave... and I'll let you haunt my guests sometimes. I may even help." -- Eldorado

omg guys the ghost hunters show is just...A SHOW! for your entertainment its not real or anything

Yeah you could get a ghost that speaks no english and was a nazi back in the day

omg guys the ghost hunters show is just...A SHOW! for your entertainment its not real or anything

Methinks that you are under the impression that people that are posting watch or even know what the mentioned TV show is you are talking about. I for one do not even have television/cable/satellite..... i am just posing a question that i think all people would want to ask a ghost if they EVER came in contact with one (whatever they may be)...and were lucky enough to be able to get an answer...hence why this thread was even created. It was NOT established to ascertain the validity of the TV SHOW ( I am sure there is a thread for that somewhere on this site).

Edited by Overdueleaf

Did you see where i left my keys???

I think I would grab my recorder ,& .. (Ya know this has scared me since I was 2) I don't know what I'd ask . I'm usually telling them to move back! Ha!

Edited by rrainn

PLEASE GIVE ME THE LOTTO NUMBERS !

1 person likes this

Is that it?

Does God and the Devil play long distance chess?

are they going to vote democrate or republic

Where do you all hang out when you're not appearing at the most random moments and vanishing without speaking a word about the mysteries of death...