Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PE question on healing an "evil" alien

PauliEffect

so let me get this straight ... you're in a sort of psychic MSN chat with an alien this is poasibly "evil" and on the verge of dying/becoming part of a non-physical afterlife and you want to help it do so in aa easy a manner as possible?

Well, speaking as a Christian, one who falls plump into the "one shepprd, many flocks" school of thought, I'd say you should say a requiast for the dead for the alienand light a candle in your local church.

Not really. I have so far not managed to directly communicate with any of those albino aliens. Instead

I have to go over my human (nonphysical & discarnate) guides as proxy to the albino aliens. That's

the best description I can give of the communication.

The albino aliens more "communicate" by moving me to places if I nonphysically "step into"

one of their (nonphysical? half-physical?) bodies. I'm then shown things or can go on

adventure of my own, "dressed" in an albino alien body in their world.

Exactly what I want to I don't know. I've almost never known in advance what my guides expect me to do.

I have just made the qualified guess that I'm supposed to send Love, Acceptance, Healing, Forgivness

and other positive feelings to the TA. You could perhaps re-read my previous posts?

Anyway, this time I apparently can't do it on my own. The action has to be done by a group in a PE of

at least 4 persons.

You use the expression "psychic MSN chat", it's not like that really. It's more like I'm in a session

you may define as "interactive remote viewing". I see things with my mind's eye, I can move around

and interact with other nonphysical beings, I have a limited telepathic ability, I can sense emotions, etc.

I put a link to my version of the TMI method in an earlier post in this thread.

The albino aliens are not Christians, so I doubt a lit candle will help them. :)

In fact they are very strange and different from us and any of our Earthly beliefs.

You can view a simple picture of what the nonphysical PE area looks like below.

The picture is not to scale, and the surroundings may also change on each new

visit. There may for example appear garden fencing to surround the PE region.

Most of the areas in white shall be viewed as lawns, grass lands or bush regions,

except for the interiors of the heavily framed buildings and the park pathways.

The item marked "House" is surrounded by a high dark green hedge and inside

the hedge one version of Vicky's Garden resides. The red dot is where I've met

most of the albino aliens in Vicky's Garden, and where a few PE sessions have

been done.

The other areas with a yellowish center (symbolizing the energy fountain), are PE

areas on sessions with more participants.

On sessions with more people the thick high hedge is gone and replaced by a

much lower and not so continuously kept hedge, which is marked "low hedge"

in the picture. At times the low hedge can be completely gone and replaced

by the park surroundings.

The dashed black lines at the lower right part of the picture mark that there is

a hill at that area and behind the hill, the two alien greys were first seen by me,

one which I named A Edvin.

The waltz ballroom shall not be viewed as part of the setting, but rather

as a place we temporarily can move to, to start the energy flow going.

For example by dancing in the PE circle.

vsgarden02800.jpg

Edited by PauliEffect

Hazzard, please make your question more specific. I'll do my best to answer any details.

No thats ok, Im not really in the mood for this type of nonsense.

You use the expression "psychic MSN chat", it's not like that really. It's more like I'm in a session

you may define as "interactive remote viewing". I see things with my mind's eye, I can move around

and interact with other nonphysical beings, I have a limited telepathic ability, I can sense emotions, etc.

I put a link to my version of the TMI method in an earlier post in this thread.

So in essence it's all a creation of your mind.

So in essence it's all a creation of your mind.

Your question is leading the answer, and I would too have been open to that interpretation,

had I not experienced some physically real things of nonphysical nature.

But to give you an answer you would like, I can say: "yes, it's in your mind." (but perhaps not in the way you think)

At the same time, that answer won't help you much, if you want to know more. So, instead...

If 6 persons do a PE and 4 of these persons have similar stories, similar experiences,

which they tell each other, you will have to ask yourself if something more is happening,

something outside of the mind?

Such similar PE stories will probably not stand the Randi-test or a strict scientific test, but it still

says something. I guess the same problems go for scientists who research shared dreams or aliens?

There are no alien spaceships in museums and no aliens at the Zoo, so any scientist who

claims having seen such things are in the risk of ridicule.

---

Nevertheless, to help people who are new to PE, and make it more possible for them to pick up

experiences at the PE site with others, I added the picture. I realize that it looks very naive, but

it's not there to give a perfect image, as things may change from time to time, where you do your PE.

Surroundings may change, specially various details. Large objects may be added or removed,

like a barbecue steak table or garden furnitures.

The problem with PEs, are that many new people can end up in an hour long meditation session,

and then have to mail their PE friends that they "experiences nothing". The picture I provided only

serves the purpose of getting things started. How a PE really appears to anyone, I can't tell in

advance.

But you have to get things rolling, and some are more skilled at doing that when they have a sketch

to fall back on. You can start with imagining yourself at the scene, watching the house, the hedge

and so on. Then you wait and see if anything begins happening. You wait, you are open, and then

go with the flow of events, it should be like being inside a movie, taking part of the actions as they

proceed, doing your part of the work.

---

There are actually very few youtube clips of how a TMI imagination session may be conducted,

but there is this one with Kortum and Atwater. Notice that the imagination method is not like an

OBE or lucid dream, you can still talk and make minor movements as long as you don't break

out of the session too much.

When doing a sesson for yourself or as part of a PE, you of course don't need any scientific

equipment like they use in the clip.

---

The actual "creation" of the PE surroundings is in my opinion not created by you, if things start rolling

to your mind's eye like scenes in a movie. At the same time, a scientist who only believes in the physical

world may claims that your brain can create full scale visions of real-life settings a million times faster

than you are able to think a single thought.

So I can't truly prove that a PE session is real (outside anyones head), if that was part of you question.

Edited by PauliEffect

Let me guess, there's also reptilians living in your garden shed.

You are joking, but to give you an answer, no, I've seen no reptilians.

In fact I can't be sure that I've seen any albino aliens either, as they may be creations

of my interpretation of nonphysical beings. The only thing I can say with some certainty

is that I've seen some beings, I think they are alien (meaning that they are not human),

and that I don't think they have visited us physically.

The problem with nonphysical phenomena is that you will always have an Interpreter

overlay, and it's hard to know what's really "the thing in itself".

Your mind will interpret an object or being and then cloak that item with the nearest

closes match from your physical world.

And that may be one of the reasons why there is so much disagreement among

world religions. Their human initiators (Jesus, Buddha, Muhammed, etc) have had

Interpreter overlays of different kinds.

[...]

vsgarden02800.jpg

I don't see rabbit hole on your map. And right above "greys" I see smiling dolphin with hard on (for some reason arrow points at it)...

I don't see rabbit hole on your map. And right above "greys" I see smiling dolphin with hard on (for some reason arrow points at it)...

It feels strange to get the biggest ridicules on the Internet from a forum of Mysteries, UFOs & aliens.

Besides, I don't think the greys were real aliens. I am more into the direction of thought that

those "greys" were a mere mental construction from guides, to see how I would react to an

alien life form. That was only the first step to figure out how I would react to help someone

completely alien.

Are you in a position where you can talk freely about your thoughts on aliens & UFOs without

any ridicule from your friends, family & teachers? I guess you're still in school of some sort?

You can't blame people not taking you seriuosly, I mean just read your your peddling. I do have two questions for you though. First if these are aliens that are more advanced than us why do they need "our" help to heal one of there own? And second if the alien is "Evil" why the heck would you want to heal him, he's EVIL?!?

Edited by Grey14

I do have two questions for you though. First if these are aliens that are more advanced than us why do they need "our" help to heal one of there own?

I don't know. The albino aliens are technically more advanced, but I doubt they are emotionally developed.

They show much less emotions than any regular human. Think of them as a huge anthill of Einstein

intelligences. All brain, but not so much different in reactions and emotions compared to our insects.

Perhaps I exaggerate a little, but if you think in that direction you may understand.

Strangely enough they seem more skilled in manipulating nonphysical reality, we know very little.

The albino aliens have a highly effective society. They are very calm beings.

Evolution through a different path.

And second if the alien is "Evil" why the heck would you want to heal him, he's EVIL?!?

I've already responded to that question, but lets keep the answer simple:

To avoid having it re-incarnate as the worst of the worsts.

If you send it Love before it passes over, chances are that it takes a slightly better path next life,

instead of re-incarnating as our next Adolf Hitler and becoming the president of the US/China/whatever.

It's a very smart being with lots of abilities, but with very little love in its heart.

Only a selfish person would not want to help it.

Good Lord,... "The albino aliens are technically more advanced",..."If you send it Love before it passes over, chances are that it takes a slightly better path next life, instead of re-incarnating as our next Adolf Hitler and becoming the president of the US/China/whatever."

... and you wonder why people are making fun of you!? :rolleyes:

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

Hazzard, I think it's a matter of point of view. To make it a rethorical question: At what point in time

would you become belittled if you thought the Earth was flat/spherical?

To further respond to your posts, you give me some difficulties, your brief comments mostly leave

me at a guessing game.

Do you have any POV of the existance of ET visitations on Earth in modern time (post 1900)?

And what is your opinion on the existance of any nonphysical reality/world/universe/you-name-it?

I don't know. The albino aliens are technically more advanced, but I doubt they are emotionally developed.

They show much less emotions than any regular human. Think of them as a huge anthill of Einstein

intelligences. All brain, but not so much different in reactions and emotions compared to our insects.

Perhaps I exaggerate a little, but if you think in that direction you may understand.

Strangely enough they seem more skilled in manipulating nonphysical reality, we know very little.

The albino aliens have a highly effective society. They are very calm beings.

Evolution through a different path.

I've already responded to that question, but lets keep the answer simple:

To avoid having it re-incarnate as the worst of the worsts.

If you send it Love before it passes over, chances are that it takes a slightly better path next life,

instead of re-incarnating as our next Adolf Hitler and becoming the president of the US/China/whatever.

It's a very smart being with lots of abilities, but with very little love in its heart.

Only a selfish person would not want to help it.

Well time to get off this Crazy train.

Is this map a real physical place or something you imagined?

Hazzard, I think it's a matter of point of view. To make it a rethorical question: At what point in time

would you become belittled if you thought the Earth was flat/spherical?

Ill answer that one,... I guess that would depend entirely on where you lived. Greece after the 4th centurie BC? The middle East after the iron age? Aristotle accepted the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds around 330 BC,... the keyword here being empirical grounds. Still, I hear that some people still believe its flat today(!) or even hollow. :santa:

Do you have any POV of the existance of ET visitations on Earth in modern time (post 1900)?

When it comes to these type of questions I always turn to science. The world wide scientific community says - NO, the evidence for this claim is simply not there.

And what is your opinion on the existance of any nonphysical reality/world/universe/you-name-it?

If you are thinking about stuff like the "spiritual world" and ESP I would have to say, no, there is no credible evidence of that. I dont think its necessary to bring in the belief in non-physical reality to try and explain everything that is hard to prove or talk about physically.

Ill answer that one,...

When a question is "rethorical", it means that the question has such an obvious answer or by

other reasons is more of an argument, that it's not really meant to be answered. Anyway, thanks

for your answers. You have proven to be much more clear in your responses this time.

Is this map a real physical place or something you imagined?

It's imagined and should be viewed as a nonphysical place. The "map" is an aid for people

participating in the PE and the map's/sketch's purpose is to help them reach the target PE area.

I got the sketch of the area by nonphysically sensing my surroundings at that place

over several sessions. It should not be viewed as blue print of the area, as that may

easily change because of its volatile nonphysical nature.

The beings (humans, aliens or guides) appearing at the place are in their nonphysical form.

It's imagined and should be viewed as a nonphysical place. The "map" is an aid for people

participating in the PE and the map's/sketch's purpose is to help them reach the target PE area.

I got the sketch of the area by nonphysically sensing my surroundings at that place

over several sessions. It should not be viewed as blue print of the area, as that may

easily change because of its volatile nonphysical nature.

The beings (humans, aliens or guides) appearing at the place are in their nonphysical form.

So do the trees look like earth trees? Are there other humans walking about?

So do the trees look like earth trees? Are there other humans walking about?

The garden, the house and the park area look just like anything on Earth.

It's only the aliens who look not of Earth.

When I've been in the "small" garden, it has perhaps looked too well kept, like something

made by a gardener or a setting for a scenen in a movie. Too simplified, tidy and perfect.

My guess is that it's been made to appear that way, in order to avoid diverting me from

my main task/experience/lesson at the place.

In the park, when there has been bigger PE, I've seen people on the grass at a distance.

They were laying or sitting and I don't think they were directly related to our PE, but

they could be there of indirect reasons, like out of curiosity. I think I saw someone

walking down the pathway. Some people could be there because they were sleeping

on Earth and dreaming, drawn to this place because of their spiritual interests,

Inside the waltz ballroom there were lots of other people who I didn't recognize or even

think were part of the original PE. For example, the woman I danced waltz with was not

from our PE group. I just think she was there to teach me a lesson, that we had to imagine

ourselves move, dance, to get the nonphysical PE energies flowing in the right kind of way.

The alien town and the interior of their buildings and spaceships look to the most parts

different from what we have on Earth. Also the emotional feeling is very different, a

little cold, but mostly neutral to the degree I felt most of the aliens were somewhat

detached to their actions, they were very effective, and with minds foreign to me.

And no, I'm not going to draw any more sketches, unless I find a valid reason.

How many other people are doing this PE thing?

I found this interesting and I admit a part of me wants to try it. But I will try to find this place on my own by my own. I stop studying the monroe stuff and such long ago in fear of it shaping my pov a certain way. I learned to do thing in my own way. Don't get me wrong I am no expert in this and still learning such. I probably won't find it.

I was taught to best ignore "encounters" while in alter states, also there no really way to know what isn't the self, another main reason I rarely interact. But I find it fascinating hearing stories of those like yourself who interact freely. But truthfully by default as a outsider I tend to label such as just your outer selves expressing itself if you understand what I mean. My faith ain't as blind as I would like no pun intended.

I want to discuss more in depth on this later on so pm me.