Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nudist bridge set to open

Homer

PALM SPRINGS, California (AP) -- Venice, Italy, has the Bridge of Sighs. Now Palm Springs has the "bridge of thighs."

A pedestrian bridge that will connect two parts of a nudist resort -- while crossing over a busy public street -- has drawn national attention since construction began last month.

"I've heard it all: bridge of thighs, naked bridge, nudist bridge, you name it. I'm sure I'm going to hear more of it before it's over," said Stephen Payne, co-owner of the Desert Shadows Inn Resort and Villas, considered one of the world's most upscale nudist resorts.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: cnn.com

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• SpaceyKC

• Bizarro

• Kira

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the nudist commenting on the bridge being beneficial was over 60. if i ever drive under that bridge ill be sure my eyesight is properly averted.

the way i look at nudism is similar to the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry's girlfriend walks around naked constantly- doing inane chores while nude. Jerry is freaked out by watching her straining to open a pickle jar so he decides to repay her by wielding a belt sander while naked. the morale of the story is that you really dont want to see people naked in everyday circumstances. nudists do. more power to them, im staying clothed.

Edited by DSchwartz

more power to them, im staying clothed.

There really is a God laugh.gif

Personally I'm not going to judge the resort due to the age of one person rolleyes.gif

**marks calender for vacation** biggrin.gif

KC,

Although I haven’t taken my vacation yet, I went there to check it out to see if I should waste my time, and it’s great!

I have sent you the photos you requested in your Private Message.

The superstud surrounded by all those hotbodied babes is me. Please don’t share them, as I am quite modest biggrin.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

ONLY because you're so modest,

will I keep these pictures for myself. smile.gif

(hmmm, Gareth, I'm having trouble posting

to the image gallery....) biggrin.gif

(hmmm, Gareth, I'm having trouble posting

to the image gallery....) biggrin.gif

laugh.gif @ KC

They would probably go next to the chupacraba or alien fetus biggrin.gif