Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ETs, the Flood and the Giants

UM-Bot

Leonard Farra: In a previous blog, I drew attention to ‘The Flood’ because legend says that this happened when Earth people had their last contact with the civilising beings who they called the gods. There are hundreds of legends about a great flood. Some scholars believe they relate to the end of the Ice Age and that this story has been passed on over the past 10,000 years. But there is something wrong with this theory. Melting ice might cause water levels to rise but the Early Middle Eastern legends say that the Flood was caused by several days of continuous torrential rain.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 1

If There Were Any ETs Intermingling With Humans I Am Sure They Have Been Here Waaaaay Before 5,000 Years ..

I Can Live With Anyting That's Written In The Report, I Am Only Skeptical About The Giants ..

Are There Any Pics/Videos Or Anything About The Giant Skeletons Found In The UK, And Can They Be Proven Authentic?

There's loadsa floods in the Uk at the moment, is it ark building time ? (How high's the water Mama ,3 feet high and rising,)

• Like 2

from the article;

Could it be that some of the early people had a form of anti-gravity equipment?

..it seems at least one man knew.

it's generally agreed Edward Leedskanlin built coral castle by himself. i saw a photograph of a strange electrical device he built, placed on top of a triangular wooden support frame (a bit like a lewis with a box on top) (i'd link to all those terms but cant make them appear as hyperlinks) he moved and set huge blocks this way. (by himself, apparently) a swinging stone door was so heavy and precisely placed, when it needed repairs in recent times they couldn't reset it back as accurate as it once was. the claims have always been about sounds and vibrations changing the density of objects.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are hundreds of flood stories but they all are from different time periods and only a small percentage actually describe a global flood. That small number seem to show word of mouth as the original story would have spread. The best known account, from the Bible is not the earliest account and if you read the earliest account it refers to a river flood not a global one. The rest of the accounts that might be a retelling of the original are just changes and embellishments to the original.

The pictures of giant skeletons are for the most part debunked as fakes. There could be no giants as described because of the square-cube law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square-cube_law Basically as size increases mass triples while muscle only doubles reaching a point where the heart gives out and the feet would actually e crushed under the weight.

There are images of Ed when building coral castle using pulleys to lift stones. No magic there though the machine may have been an electromagnet that would have pulled the block laterally by affecting the chain around the block. The repairs on the gate didn't use the same materials. The original included an old world war two jeep bearing.

The reason Sitchins book is not well received is because his work is based for the most part on his own incorrect translations of ancient text and then inserting that into non viable hypothesis.

• 2 weeks later...

I know of a book series that people absolutely despise, called "Earth chronicles" by Zecharia Sitchin. I think it's a great book myself, but nobody else seems to agree

Yepp I've read them all aaaages ago .. Thought they were brilliant at the time .. Now that I'm way more into researching and after having read tons of books on similar subjects, I think he embellished the whole thing quite a bit .. If you know what I mean ...

from the article;

..it seems at least one man knew.

it's generally agreed Edward Leedskanlin built coral castle by himself. i saw a photograph of a strange electrical device he built, placed on top of a triangular wooden support frame (a bit like a lewis with a box on top) (i'd link to all those terms but cant make them appear as hyperlinks) he moved and set huge blocks this way. (by himself, apparently) a swinging stone door was so heavy and precisely placed, when it needed repairs in recent times they couldn't reset it back as accurate as it once was. the claims have always been about sounds and vibrations changing the density of objects.

Here is a photo I took of the 8 ton gate in question... Coral Castle is an interesting place to visit if you are in the area... It was balanced so well that a 5 year old child could turn it with one hand... When they tried to repair it they found it was resting on a 1920's vintage Ford pickup axle (or gear I dont remember which)... It took a heavy crane to set it back and now it does not turn....

DSCF0814.jpg

Edited by Taun

Coral Castle is really fascinating .. It's so mysterious and the guy who built it was even more mysterious .. I'd love to visit the place ..

IMO it was done with some kind of levitation .. Anyway who knows, maybe the answer it's simpler than we think ..

• 3 months later...

the One history was never recorded on a paper. it can't be deleted. it was buried within the chosen ones that are not fully activated. when all is asking for evidence , it was actually within. as long as the chosen ones are connected then they can observed through them. it was postponed because one of em ask for some time from the trigger to get ready to face the beings of all dimension.