Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Matrix Reloaded

emmy

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• emmy

• Tommy

• Bizarro

• Kira

Top Posters In This Topic

smile.gifwacko.gif Another one to add to a long list am so looking forward to this

• 3 weeks later...

The above post was posted by my younger brother after I went away from the computer for a while, it is actually his own film review website that he has set up himself.

hehe, tell him that his site has serious issues in windows explorer @ 1280x960 resolution... if he is a perfectionist, you won't see him for a few days laugh.gif

I cant wait till its released either, this is one i dont want to miss! cool.gif

In conjunction with the films, 9 short animated films are also being released on DVD from early June I think. Two of these can already be downloaded from the Matrix website, but the first film Final Flight of The Osiris will also be shown at cinemas before the screening of the WB movie Dreamcatcher. Final Flight has been made by Squaresoft; The makers of the Final Fantasy games, and contains the most detailed CG animation to date. cool.gif

You can see the trailer for it from this link.

http://evanescent.50megs.com/misc/osiris.mpg

ROAR! I am so tempted to....How can I say without breaking rules......

Get...The Matrix Reloaded.... Now! Instead of waiting for it to come out ! Been waiting years for this movie!

That and Terminator 3 are my biggies comming up. Wish they would do another Conan though sad.gif

• 1 month later...

Finally! The feature trailer for The Matrix Reloaded is up on the Official Website. 2.30 mins of jaw-dropping adrenaline packed action! ohmy.gif

Also up for download are two t.v spots, and the 3rd Animatrix episode Detective Story All are worth checking out!

cool.gif