Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler's secret plan to invade Ireland

Still Waters

A top-secret Nazi war dossier has come to light which reveals Hitler's chilling plans to invade Ireland during the Second World War.

The document contains detailed maps and postcards of the country and has been kept by a family out of public view since the end of war.

And it reveals that even though Ireland was officially neutral during the conflict, Hitler still viewed the country as a target for invasion.

The Irish allowed German U-boats and submarines into their waters during the Second World War, but the booklet entitled Militargeographische Angaben uber Irland pinpoints key cities and other sites in Ireland for destruction.

http://www.dailymail...al-Ireland.html

Makes sense to me that he would consider it a target for invasion. Its close proximity to England, Scotland and Wales would've made it ideal. A back door into one of the Allies countries.

Makes sense to me that he would consider it a target for invasion. Its close proximity to England, Scotland and Wales would've made it ideal. A back door into one of the Allies countries.

I think he had a plan to take over everyone lol.

He may be dead but his theories live on . Another mad man will surface .

Better keep an eye on the highest bidder!

No way he would have taken Ireland the fool. They would have came ashore to be beaten to death by Irish women like Beckys Mom.

• Like 1

I think he had a plan to take over everyone lol.

Actually, not. He wanted the Ukraine for food production and the Caucasus for oil and some overseas colonies for raw materials, but his ambitions were - somewhat - limited. That might not have lasted, of course.

Actually, not. He wanted the Ukraine for food production and the Caucasus for oil and some overseas colonies for raw materials, but his ambitions were - somewhat - limited. That might not have lasted, of course.

I wonder what he saw as his final goal.

• 1 month later...