Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Starting a WAR isn't easy...

ian hacktorp

This is just a comment on the title of this thread...

Actually, starting a war CAN be very easy, if you know what you are doing.

So, IF the US wanted to start a war, with say Iran, we could. And it wouldn't take much effort (or money) to actually make it happen.

Edited by MstrMsn
  • Like 2

I just loved "Three Days of the Condor" film ha ha!

Brought out in 1975, yet applies to current events:-

[media=]

[/media]

Good Stuff Hacktorp!

I don't really buy any of the conspiracies in this thread, but that was a great movie :tu:

I don't really buy any of the conspiracies in this thread :tu:

Understand your sentiment, but if you live in the US and pay taxes, you did, in fact, buy each and every one of them.

• Like 1

Not many people knew that Saddam Hussein remained a menace to the Persian Gulf region after the war with Iran which was no secret when you hear of his threats against countries of the Persian Gulf. In the first Gulf War, we stopped Saddam from invading Saudi Arabia and it was no secret that he bombed the oil rigs of the U.A.E. and had plans to take over the Persian Gulf oil and that could not have been allowed to happen.

When we hear of his threat's we hear them off mainstream news and media, and threat's are just that threat's, unless he turn's his threat's into practice then there is nothing that anybody either can do or need's to do, Your very own President "threatened to close Guantanamo Bay, did he ? No there has been other leader's that have threatened to do various thing's, but they have not done so ANY threat is Idle

I believe it is the Oil that this "War on Terror" was the reason why it started, if NOT the only reason it is one of them...

The CIA didn't supply al-Qaeda,

"The US government trained, armed, funded and supported Osama bin Laden and his followers in Afghanistan during the cold war. With a huge investment of $3,000,000,000 (three billion US dollars), the CIA effectively created and nurtured bin Laden's al-Qaeda terrorist network using American tax-payers money."

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=0228

Hmmmm, Operation Cyclone ring a bell ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

There are various other source's I could quote, but do I really need to ?

Whoever told You that "The CIA didn't supply al-Qaeda," told You a load of BS

Al-Qaeda is just taking advantage of the turmoil to gain a foothold in Syria. Look at its history in Yemen and in Iraq to name a few countries.

The point I was making, is the FACT that government's (including UK and USA) are handing out money and help to the Opposition forces, which includes extremist organizations including Al-Qaeda,...

Does that seem like a "War On Terror" to You ?

To me it is nothing more than hypocritical.....

I know what 'Operation Northwoods' is, but I see no connection to the 9/11 attacks. There was no way the government could have carried out such an attack and not get caught. Look what happened in regards to the 'Watergate' scandal.

Just because the government was caught with it's pant's down once, does NOT mean they alway's will get caught, it just mean's they will make sure they do everything within their power to go about their business WITHOUT getting caught out again, or at the very least they will try their best not to....

There was no way to modify airliners like the B-757 and the B-767 into weapons systems and not draw attention from the aircrew during their preflight system checks and no way that American Airlines and United Airlines would have allowed their aircraft to be grounded for a year in order to be modified as weapon systems, much less do it under the nose of he FAA, and mechanics and inspectors of those airlines. What you see at the movies is not always indicative of the way things are in the real world, especially where civil and military aviation are portrayed.

Excuse me.... but what has any of that have to do with what I originally posted.... which is as follow's

"When I first read about Operation Northwood's, I was shocked at how much like 9/11 it was, (coincidence ?) there was other articles on the site but that was the only one that stood out like a sore thumb, due to the similarity's to 9/11"

Or are You avoiding answering question's, or even trying to derail the topic ?

The plane manage to land safely, but the revealing of the Bojinka Plot and the Philippine Flight 434 bombing shows the war of terror was in progress well before 9/11.

There alway's has and possibly alway's will be terrorist's/freedom fighter's (depending on Your point of view), there is no disputing that...

But the "War On Terror" was and only has been in force since 9/11

There are three possibilities that I believe can be or possibly is the truth in the 9/11 attack's....

One

The Government knew that the attack (facilitated by Al-Qaeda) was taking place and they also knew when it was going to happen, but did nothing to stop it (to give them an excuse to go on the war path ?)

Two

The Government knew that the attack (facilitated by Al-Qaeda) was taking place and they also knew when it was going to happen, but did nothing to stop it, PLUS the government prepared for it and facilitated the demise of building 7 (to hide various document's ? to make it look worse than what it is ? to cause more hatred for terrorism/terrorist's ?)

Three

The Government knew that the attack was taking place and they also knew when it was going to happen because THEY or the CIA facilitated the whole thing

Whether that be with the help of AlQaeda or not is another matter

If Nothing else, primarily ALL the INNOCENT people that died in the 9/11 attack's and their families, and also people that knew them, and also EVERY American citizen deserve's the truth

And also ALL the INNOCENT people that have died their families, and also people that knew them, in Iraq and Afghanistan due to the "War on Terror" also deserve the truth

And I dont know about You, but I would like to know the truth.....

I don't really buy any of the conspiracies in this thread, but that was a great movie :tu:

Just because You "don't really buy any of the conspiracies in this thread" does NOT mean they do not exist or have some truth to them (either fully or partially).... and I agree that was a great movie

• Like 1