Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's a random thing that scares you?

Wookietim

Evil sick perverted people out for their own gain. :td:

90% of the worlds population then?

:-P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Never finding another girlfriend again *forever alone*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You will find another but you are the only one to monitor if you find is another of what you lost.

Edited by Duncansmom

My brother was eaten by wolves on the Connecticut Turnpike.

You serious?

• Like 1

Parasites scare me. Tapeworms, ugh...

The stuff nightmares are made of.

Yeah those scare the crap out of me too, ever since my aunt showed me this picture online :no:

Yeah those scare the crap out of me too, ever since my aunt showed me this picture online :no:

Sorry about your aunt, rofl. There are some nasty videos on the 'Tube about Parasites.

Sorry about your aunt, rofl. There are some nasty videos on the 'Tube about Parasites.

Yeah it was a picture and shes like come here you gotta see this, and Ill spare you what it was but let me just tell you I had trouble sleeping after

• 2 weeks later...

Huntsman spiders (or any spider. I live in Australia. The spiders here bash you up and steal your purse), Mike Whitney (former Australian cricketer. I think it's his hair.), Anthony Kiedis from the Chilli Peppers. (Something about his face terrifies me. If I was ever repressing some brutal and abusive memory from my childhood, I imagine that the villain would have his face.)

I work with crazy people, and violent people, and people "in crisis," and I'm not allowed to sedate them. I don't normally get scared of them. I've been assaulted so many times I've lost count, but I find most people, even unpredictable, violent, psychiatric people, are generally decent if you're patient and you have a sense of humour.

About those spiders they're really nothing to get worried about. They're not very tough or mean. I don't know how many times I've seen these little wasp go up to a big huntsman and sting it and then be drag it away like some bag of mcdonald's food.

• Like 1

About those spiders they're really nothing to get worried about. They're not very tough or mean. I don't know how many times I've seen these little wasp go up to a big huntsman and sting it and then be drag it away like some bag of mcdonald's food.

Wow, I have seen a few Huntsman but never a wasp take off with one, you must live a rural area?

Someone finding the incontrevertible proof that JFK was killed by at least 2 gunmen and then the evidence is destroyed.

hmm, sleeping with my closet or bathroom door open....always creeps me out thinking there is something watching me from the darkness. I also sleep with a fan on, because if it is silent, i cannot sleep.

• Like 2

hmm, sleeping with my closet or bathroom door open....always creeps me out thinking there is something watching me from the darkness. I also sleep with a fan on, because if it is silent, i cannot sleep.

same here, Im also scared of lightning for some reason I think its going to strike me down

same here, Im also scared of lightning for some reason I think its going to strike me down

That\s another one for me too, sleeping with the fan on...the silence makes it seem like something is about to happen...

I'll start : At night I hate to get up to use the bathroom because my back is turned to the door when I do... and there is always a thought in the back of my head that when i turn around something will be standing there...

AMEN