Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The spirit of a soldier

wiccanwarrior

war is a sight hard to bear! but when my uncle died his tour in Na'm was horrible from what he told me. I was 10 just learning about Wicca when my uncle died, his killer was cancer I was at his funeral he had full military honors it rained all day but the weaks following I was studying more on Wicca (with supervision im not stupid) I was learning how to contact a spirit sooooo that night I tried to reach out to my uncle I said a feew chants (ofcourse Ii prepared the prroper protection) and it took a few tries but my uncle appeared in his Na'm era BDUs and he had a hat a bbackpacck rifle ect I smiled at him but he looked away in a frown he loooked up but not at me he pointed his rifle and fired and told me to get out. move get away from there now! I turneed around and standding tall and black was a demon Ii couldent move i froze up and then the demon laughed and said stuff in tongue my sister said a protection chant joined hands and resighted the chant for atleast 45 minates at that moment the demon was casted out............................My uncle re appeared. and said to me......................you are okay gyour going to bbe fine at that point I fainted and I swear I heard a chopper but i woke up the next morning and I went dowwn my stairs and rubbed my eyes and in the living room stood my uncle he was not iin battle gear annymore he was in gis dress uniform so he smiled and then saluted I saluted back and he was desapeariing

I said mission completed carry on marine! he was gone

I still feel his energy every so. often ever since i was little he treated me like a soldier and a man I miss him but I can call upon him for bacck up but sadly im older now and know how to defend my self from demons or black magic, its a good thing dont get me wrong but I know he walks or marches by my side my sis is in colledge so i study alone but I was shot full of fear when that demon appeared tthat night years ago but now its different

(sorry for bad grammer and bad spelling and little puctuation and stuff) ;)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wiccanwarrior

• coldethyl

• XingWi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you be so sure it was your uncle?

Why can't it be that the tall black demon you saw, appeared disguised as your uncle so that you let him in your life?

I didn't think wiccans banished demons and the like, I thought they worshipped the earth and stuff. ?

Umm no Deemons have certain energies and it is my uncle the demon was destroyed by me wwhen I was 13 he tried entering my body but he destroyed himself, and yes while its true Wiccans love the earth we also protect it ffrom demons so logic vs exxperience,, lol

Umm no Deemons have certain energies and it is my uncle the demon was destroyed by me wwhen I was 13 he tried entering my body but he destroyed himself, and yes while its true Wiccans love the earth we also protect it ffrom demons so logic vs exxperience,, lol