Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do you like to eat your eggs?

Still Waters

This is no yolk however , these kind of studies are not always what they are cracked up to be, so if you are having trouble with this >> fry fry again... I HEAR THAT SOME RESEARCHERS CAME UP WITH A 4 LEGGED CHICKEN { 4 DRUMSTICKS } THIS THEY FIGURED WOULD SOLVE THE MEAT SHORTAGE , WHEN ASKED " HOW DO THEY TASTE ? " THE TEAM REPLIED,>>>>>>>>>>> WAIT 4 IT >>>>>>>>>>>>> THEY SAID THEY DIDN,T KNOW , CUS THEY HAVEN,T BEEN ABLE TO CATCH ONE :clap:

• Like 1

So, depending on the mood I am in I eat scrambled eggs, omelets and cooked eggs. What does that make me?

What about people from the Philippines who eat their eggs as (gulp) balut?

I like them all those ways, and more!,( except i'm not too keen on omelets ) . So according to the study, that makes me

outgoing, upbeat music lovin, happier, disorganized, over-sexed, guarded... and UNdisciplined (because i'm not crazy

about omelets) LoL

.. at least it wasn't done at public expense.

Eggs are a huge part of my diet, and love to cook, so it always depends on my mood that day.

Although I will say I hate overdone eggs. I'd rather eat a raw egg than one that's overcooked to the point you're eating rubber whites and chalk yolks.

I use a electric drill to make a hole on the egg shell. then I use a straw to drink the liquid yolk.

Me too! Come stand next to me at the "multiple personalities" side :lol:

It's an 'over easy', rather than 'hard' research :)

Sure, my poached egg side will stand at your right and my fried egg side to your left. Scrambled and boiled will run around with your other egg personalities... Oh boy... It's getting a bit out of hand... I need a nap.

• Like 1

What is chicken salt?????

I was wondering the same thing, so, I looked it up, " One trip to Australia and you’ll be hooked on chicken salt. It’s everywhere. Of course it’s on chicken, but chicken salt is great on fries, chips, potatoes, and other meats and seafoods.Chicken salt is actually a mix of various herbs and spices, and of course — salt!" From http://www.chickensalt.com

of course!! lol

• Like 1

Sure, my poached egg side will stand at your right and my fried egg side to your left. Scrambled and boiled will run around with your other egg personalities... Oh boy... It's getting a bit out of hand... I need a nap.

Yeah, I'm a gemini too, so there are 2 of each one of me...yeppe, we're a crowd!

• Like 1

i like them all those ways. I like the 3 minute egg, eating it out of the shell. I like poached. oh heck, I just love eggs. It is the most perfect food there is.

I like eggs and eat quite a lot. These days mostly scrambled (on toast) which means I'm 'guarded' :unsure2:

These are typically correlation-based studies that simply argue that one variable is correlated with another variable such that as one variable increases in value the other proportionately increases or decreases. For example, children's IQ is positively correlated with show size. Bigger shoe size does not cause higher IQ, but IQ does increase to some extent with age and so does shoe size. So, if you decide you want to be more organized, eating omelets will not cause you to be more organized. We could only wish ...

what if you like your eggs pickled????

Then you are the sort of person who ends up in a pickle, just like your eggs. ;)

never haad a pickled egg, gotta try that someday, just so long as it is dill pickled.

eggs is eggs right?how about a fried one eaten off yul brenner's head,only using your toast?

Stop and think about it. Eggs are practically embryos of unborn birds.

I'll take my embryo chick in a omelet with onions and bell peppers. yum yum :w00t:

According to this: I am disorganized, have a high sex drive, am guarded and self disciplined - but I have never eaten a poached egg, so apparently I must be unhappy?

I had a deep-fried boiled egg once. Was awesome!

ngbbs4a4bb2eb24a8c.jpg

But I always have boiled or fried. Depends on what it's going with.

And for the people who haven't tried chick salt, I highly recommend it. Tastes a lot better than regular salt on eggs, hot chips and meat. Especially a chicken roll with mayonnaise, spring onions and chicken salt. I never use regular salt actually.

chickensalt.jpgchicken_salt.jpg

The first brand is the best one!

Stop and think about it. Eggs are practically embryos of unborn birds.

I'll take my embryo chick in a omelet with onions and bell peppers. yum yum :w00t:

Well, the eggs we eat are not fertilised, so if you want to really stop and think about it we are eating 'menstrual waste' which sounds a lot worse...

Enjoy your next egg. ;)

• Like 2

Well, the eggs we eat are not fertilised, so if you want to really stop and think about it we are eating 'menstrual waste' which sounds a lot worse...

Enjoy your next egg. ;)

I'm never going to eat runny eggs again. :o

[sorry, bad joke]

• Like 1