Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Car Did You First Learn how To Drive

docyabut2

What Car Did You Frist Learn how To Drive and the cool cars you own or had driven. ,thought it be fun

Mine frist own car 1960 ford falcon

200px-1960_Ford_Falcon_.jpg

• Like 1

"76 Ford Pinto

• Like 1

A BMW X5. I don't remember which year it was.

I believe it was a 1927 Dodge Brothers sedan, not unlike this.Dodge_Series_124_4-Door_Sedan_1927.jpg

Edited by Insanity
  • Like 2

My dad's '58 Buick.

Made the Detroit head lines- baby girl hold up five blocks of traffic, the car I was born in:)1933 dodge

1933%20Plymouth%20PD%204-Door%20Sedan.jpg

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

A 1957 Chevy 150. My step-dad bought and sold cars and he got it when I was about ten or eleven. I was allowed to drive it on our property, without supervision, and he set up an obstacle course for me to practice maneuvering in small spaces. The dogs loved to ride around in it with me.

• Like 1

Made the Detroit head lines- baby girl hold up five blocks of traffic, the car I was born in:)1933 dodge

1933%20Plymouth%20PD%204-Door%20Sedan.jpg

That's so cool! :w00t:

My first car was a 1974 Gremlin but I learned on a 1966 VW Beetle. Learned to drive stick on a '74 Chevy Nova, three on the column.

• Like 1

An early 70's Volkswagen.

My favorite ride was a 1974 Datsun 260Z.....135 MPH with the stock engine. :)

• Like 1

Thanks all but would really like to see pictures, if you can post them. I learned on a stick shift and drove many stick shift cars in my day and use to love to peal out.:) But if I had to get behind a stick today, I would``nt know what to do:)

I believe it was a 1927 Dodge Brothers sedan, not unlike this.Dodge_Series_124_4-Door_Sedan_1927.jpg

that is so cool to, we must be very old:)

' timestamp

My first car was a 1974 Gremlin but I learned on a 1966 VW Beetle. Learned to drive stick on a '74 Chevy Nova, three on the column.

love those beetles but the one we had I did`nt like turning on the heat, it looked like a gas pipe comming up out of the floor board. :)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

I believe it was a 1927 Dodge Brothers sedan, not unlike this.

that is so cool to, we must be very old:)

Used to people learned how to drive in cars that were much older than they were. I wasn't even born in '57. :tu:

Edited by Michelle

'63 Chevy BelAir. Learned to drive stick in Granddads' '55Chevy pickup. Favorite was '69 Beetle.

I am not quite old enough for me to be around when that model was common, but that wasn't the question.

The only car I did not like we had was a 1980 Lincoln Continetal, that car puffed up and down. I felt like I was getting into a space ship:) and one had to remember his long code of numbers in the door to even get in the darn thing :)

• Like 1

1958 Chevrolet Biscayne.

cormac

The only car I did not like we had was a 1980 Lincoln Continetal, that car puffed up and down. I felt like I was getting into a space ship:) and one had to remember his long code of numbers in the door to even get in the darn thing :)

I thought the 1962 Lincoln Continental, with the suicide doors, drove like a dream. The Lincolns and the Cadillacs both started going down in the '80's.

'Michelle' qoute

I thought the 1962 Lincoln Continental, with the suicide doors, drove like a dream. The Lincolns and the Cadillacs both started going down in the '80's

That is neat suicide doors:) I remember my brother`s car a 70 rabbit, that car was made so cheap his floor board fell out.,but he kept on driving it, we called it the flintstone car;):0)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

2000_chevrolet_blazer_ls_butler_pa_91896840779608673.jpg

2000 blazer was the first vehicle i learned to drive and still have to this day been through hell and back and still running strong

An Austin Metro and it was bloody awful..now own an M5 and an Impreza WRX which has been highly tuned.....

Edited by ThePhantomFlanFlinger