Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trio Charged with Terror Crimes

Guest Lottie

Guest Lottie

Three men have been charged with terrorism offences in central London.

The charges follow four arrests made last Friday in London, after the News of the World provided information to police.

Roque Fernandes, 43, and Abdurahman Ranyare, 52, both from west London, and Dominic Martins, 44, of Middlesex, were charged under the Terrorism Act.

The men will appear at Horseferry Road Magistrates Court on Saturday. The fourth man was released without charge on Thursday.

DAC Peter Clarke, head of the Metropolitan Police anti-terrorist branch, said the charges had been brought after consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service.

"We are grateful to the News of the World newspaper for contacting us with the information that started this investigation," he added.

The three were charged under section 17 of the 2000 Act.

It is alleged they "entered into, or became concerned in, an arrangement as a result of which money or other property was made available, or was to be made available to another, and knew or had reasonable cause to suspect, that it will or may be used for the purposes of terrorism".

Source

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• Fluffybunny

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!... so when do the executions begin? huh.gif ... oh eyah... they have to have a trail first rolleyes.gif

Guest Lottie

Well the News of The World being what it is, an absolute **** of a second rate rag, has at least done something morally right this time.

Great!... so when do the executions begin?  ... oh eyah... they have to have a trail first

Treason is still punishable by death in this country although obviously its never used and what a shame because this would be the ideal oppurtunity.

Edited by Lottie

I'd just use the death penalty on all terrorists, and use national defence as the excuse, lets face it, the media and bleeding hearts will whinge but the people will love you for it.

Guest Lottie

Well Treason is undermining the goverment and so national defence should come under that anyway. But its as you say, I say the bleeding bleeding hearts. Damn them. There should be no excuses, you do the crime, you don't do the time because you are already dead.

Guest Lottie
You and I, Lottie, think so much alike

Its scary isn't it! grin2.gif

The terrorists, criminals had better watch out if you or I or both of us ever got into goverment! Can you imagine! They wouldn't know whats hit them. We need more of 'us' in goverment to sort these pathetic, my heart bleeds laws and kick some bleeding heart arses! thumbsup.gif

The terrorists, criminals had better watch out if you or I or both of us ever got into goverment! Can you imagine! They wouldn't know whats hit them. We need more of 'us' in goverment to sort these pathetic, my heart bleeds laws and kick some bleeding heart arses! 

No idea what hit them is an understatement laugh.gifthumbsup.gif But we'd have the EU casting us out for 'human rights violations' ... bl**dy bleeding hearts rolleyes.gif

It is alleged they "entered into, or became concerned in, an arrangement as a result of which money or other property was made available, or was to be made available to another, and knew or had reasonable cause to suspect, that it will or may be used for the purposes of terrorism".

Why do they always let lawyers write these kind of things? Lets try that again:

They were terrorists

There ya go, that is more like it.

Hang them from the tallest tree in town. I can lend you the rope.

Guest Lottie

Why do they always let lawyers write these kind of things? Lets try that again:

They were terrorists

There ya go, that is more like it.

286719[/snapback]

I like it Fluffy! thumbsup.gif Its a shame too because we have thousands of tall tree's in the country, pity they are not put to good use.

Can't can't can't rolleyes.gif Because its against their human rights rolleyes.gif Not that they gave any human rights to all those guys whose heads they cut off on tv and those persecuted under the Taliban etc rolleyes.gif But that doesn't matter, cause under Luvy-Luvy laws, scum have more rights than the victim rolleyes.gif

Does anyone else think we should storm parliament and put someone else in charge? huh.gif

Edited by Talon S.

I am sorry Talon, but you just went over your daily allotted rolly-eyed emoticons; there will be an added surcharge on next months UM invoice to you to cover the bandwidth required to transmit all of the rolling eyes. grin2.gif

Guest Lottie
Does anyone else think we should storm parliament and put someone else in charge?

Well do you have to even ask? tongue.gifgrin2.gif

I like Bugger Blair, he is one of the best pm's we have had. I am sure that he feels the same in many aspects as we do and as the majority ( I say majority because more and more people are fed up) of people when it comes to crime and punishment. Thing is the 'cry me a rivers' have even got him by the b@lls!

Yeah, Blair's better than most, just wish they CRE, Asylum groups, bleeding hearts, and stuff like that didn't seem to be the ones in the piolet seat tongue.gif

Speaking of the Commission for Racial Equality, didn't they release an article two years back saying all white people were racist tongue.gif So much for equality rolleyes.gif

Edited by Talon S.

Guest Lottie
Speaking of the Commission for Racial Equality, didn't they release an article two years back saying all white people were racist  So much for equality

I think they did! There is no such thing as equality, not in our society. People really abuse it as well.

Yeah, I must admit every day I come out with some really controversial stuff tongue.gif but were these guys would claim its racism, I hold to not being a racist, rather a backlash against their own prejudice views… oh… wait according to the CRE, only white people can be racist, I forgot, silly me tongue.gifrolleyes.gif