Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very Bright UFO in London

Zero Fox FK

You saw an electrical transformer spazzing out? I've seen a hundred of them over the years..

Third world problems?

You saw an electrical transformer spazzing out? I've seen a hundred of them over the years..

however, should the person filming insist he saw the light 'land', as per the description he gave on youtube, then it kind of rules out transformer..........(actually transformer plus lying still works!

That's assuming you believe the person in that it "landed"... and then you need to assume no one else saw this thing land, which is unlikely.. and then you have to ask yourself why this didn't make any news sources. I'm willing to bet because the video is misleading, like 99.9% of all the other supposed "UFO" videos on YouTube.

All I saw in the video was a light that is quite similar to that of a downed transformer.

Then we have to believe in blind faith that it was the "UFO disappearing" as "police got closer". So if there was a police response, surely there is a police report no? I'm going to go with the theory that the cops called in a downed transformer, and power was cut to the area to prevent a fire, and that's what made it go out.

See how simple things are? My theory is MUCH more believable than an "alien invasion" and aliens landing in the forest and going all "klingon bird of prey" and going into stealth mode.

:no: :no: :no:

"... and then you have to ask yourself why this didn't make any news sources."

don't draw any conclusions there!

Three years ago, my friend & family took off for his camp on a lake in Maine.

When he got there, all the summer campers were still all abuzz about a UFO that landed in a nearby field.

They even took him to the spot to show him the imprints from the craft.

They had called local authorities and news media but as per usual, the feds showed up and a total news blackout was ordered, or so they assumed because the story never even made local town media.

"freedom of the press" ain't so free anymore.

• Like 1

Or it could be that it WASN'T little green men from the planet Kolob, and was actually just a downed transformer (which is what it looks exactly like), and the YouTube uploader was just misleading people (like 99% of them do)

Dont ever use the NEWS as a credible source either, they are more controlled by government then u could ever imagine. If a ufo landed, it will not make papers, and will not make television, "they" will make sure it doesnt. and if it did, then u can bet ur ass that they'll have a good cover story

That's assuming you believe the person in that it "landed"... and then you need to assume no one else saw this thing land, which is unlikely.. and then you have to ask yourself why this didn't make any news sources. I'm willing to bet because the video is misleading, like 99.9% of all the other supposed "UFO" videos on YouTube.

All I saw in the video was a light that is quite similar to that of a downed transformer.

Then we have to believe in blind faith that it was the "UFO disappearing" as "police got closer". So if there was a police response, surely there is a police report no? I'm going to go with the theory that the cops called in a downed transformer, and power was cut to the area to prevent a fire, and that's what made it go out.

See how simple things are? My theory is MUCH more believable than an "alien invasion" and aliens landing in the forest and going all "klingon bird of prey" and going into stealth mode.

• Like 1