Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing 5yr old girl in Wales

Chris Baker

if bridger was id'd early on then how on earth did he have the opportunity to take april back to his house and, seemingly, dismember her and dispose of her body....

I don't know how soon Bridger actually was ID'd, but now that I think about it, it apparently wasn't within hours.

The question I have after learning the current information is that after such evidence was found in/at his home, then I don't know what authorities could expect to find elsewhere.

How about his story, though? It could hardly be more absurd.

I don't know how soon Bridger actually was ID'd, but now that I think about it, it apparently wasn't within hours.

The question I have after learning the current information is that after such evidence was found in/at his home, then I don't know what authorities could expect to find elsewhere.

I read about this yesterday on the Mail online, before I noticed it had been mentioned on here.

My first thought when I read his excuse was that he sounds a bit like Jodi Arias*. He says he did it, but he didn't mean to (even though he most probably did), but he can't come up with a good reason why it wasn't his fault even though he was the person who did it, so he says he can't remember what happened after a certain point. Sound familiar?

*Obviously they are completely different cases!

Edited by Queen in the North
  • Like 1

very early on the car was described as a left hand drive vehicle by aprils friend who witnessed her get in. Bridger was a 'friend' of the family...was well known locally....and had a left hand drive 4 wheel drive type vehicle....why didnt the police visit him straight away?

very early on the car was described as a left hand drive vehicle by aprils friend who witnessed her get in. Bridger was a 'friend' of the family...was well known locally....and had a left hand drive 4 wheel drive type vehicle....why didnt the police visit him straight away?

Yeah, after his arrest, info about him was reported in the media, but I don't know how the police came to be onto him specifically.

Maybe it will be learned through the course of the trial.

• 4 weeks later...

now all this man needs to do is find wherever he hid his brain and use it to allow April's poor family to grieve with her body, knowing she has been located

He told the prison chaplain that he's '99% sure' that he threw her body in the river.

He told the prison chaplain that he's '99% sure' that he threw her body in the river.

I read that too. Also this -

Police later played down the "confession", saying it was yet another of Bridger's stories.

http://uk.news.yahoo...37.html#rORgllB