Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Batman' arrested for obstructing police

Saru

A man dressed as Batman was arrested after refusing to leave a crime scene during an investigation.

Batman usually stands for upholding justice and the law, at least by his own lights. But then, that’s Gotham City’s Batman. Michigan’s Batman needs to work on being a little bit slicker or at least just leave it to the authorities.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Michigan? They always seem so sane...Now if it was Cali...

Later State Police Sgt. Jeff Gorno had this to say:

"He's the hero Michigan deserves, but not the one it needs right now."

• Like 1

This is what happens when mothers let their 30 year old sons out of the basement.....LOL

• Like 3

Holy Fancy-dressed Obstructing Prattman!

In the end the officers took Williams’ Batman costume from him and he was ultimately charged with obstructing a police investigation and resisting arrest.

This is how you punish a child. :D

He has been in trouble before and 'was forbidden to wear costumes', could be the end of the line for this vigilante...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

I wonder where Robin was.....

I wonder where Robin was.....

Looking back at this Robin might have been the one they were trying to capture, that's why Batman was hindering them...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Sounds like the cops were being jerks.

I bet Gotham city is in chaos right now. Well, even MORE chaos!

bet the prisoners want a little bat-bootie,dont drop the Bat-soap.I just think he has a few bats in his head.Wonder if he calls his cell the bat-cave.hope they gave him his bat-blanket and some bat-PJ's ya know the ones with the built in door for easy Bat-access.he's going to need it.

OK enough with the puns......I would put the guy in a mental hospital and if he is found to be sane,I'd put the Bat brain in prison.Someone is going to off batman if he doesn't stop acting like a super hero,then they will have to put him in a bat-grave.What a clown...........oops thats the Joker...anyway he's going to mess with the wrong villian one day and they will have a Bat-bullit for him.so so sad.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

I think they need him where you are,Quick take him,We don't need him,Maybe he can fight the cartels there.

What a fool. Lucky they didn't shoot the dumbazz

• Like 1

I was kinda hoping to read he was quoted as saying 'Shows of authority are powerful agents to the uninitiated...but we are initiated...aren't we Jeff?' :alien:

Edited by TheSpoonyOne

At least he wasn't Superman.

Maybe Batman thought the Police had Ace - the Bathound.

Holy Mix-ups Batman!

Gee and I thought Com. Gordon had called off the bloodhounds......

Edited by Sundew

When you have the batsignal tattooed on the back of your eyelids, what do you expect?

HAha It so sad that some people cant tell the difference between reality and fantasy these days as I was just telling my butler Alfred only the other day... :clap:

This is what happens when mothers let their 30 year old sons out of the basement.....LOL

LOL Omg. XDDD

• Like 1