Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman flags down sherrif for help with spider

Still Waters

One Davis County sheriff’s deputy does not believe any job related to protecting and serving the county’s residents is too small, including killing a spider.

The spider standoff began when Davis County Sheriff’s Deputy Dave Passmore was flagged down Friday evening by a woman at the Exxon station at 400 N. 500 West in Bountiful.

According to Passmore’s police report, the woman “asked if I could help her, and I, of course, responded in the positive.”

Passmore said in a telephone interview with the Standard-Examiner that the woman was in her late 20s or early 30s and “had a panicked look on her face. I think I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

http://www.standard....uty-kill-spider

I wonder if the spider was poisonous. The woman only asked him to get rid of it, not kill it, I'm sure she'd have been just as happy either way.

• Like 2

There was once this giant wolf spider in a friends bathroom. We figured 'no cops, we need the National Guard on this sucker. He's obviously from Starship Troopers and wants to give us to the Brain Bug'. Finally we all grew balls (took maybe an hour cause we also got busy playing Halo), metaphorically on my part, and doused the sucker in insect spray.

Haha, that's funny! But the woman was clearly so terrified of it she couldn't function so I guess he did what he had to do!

Am I the only one seeing this as police brutality? Did the officer even identify himself to the spider? Did he ask the spider to leave the vehicle before he just snuff it's life out? My god maybe that spider was just hitching a ride home after a long shift at the factory and he may have a whole brood at home wondering where papa is. well thier orphans now I guess.

PAPA?!?

pica4u.ru_1227475027_spider_015.jpg

• Like 3

Am I the only one seeing this as police brutality? Did the officer even identify himself to the spider? Did he ask the spider to leave the vehicle before he just snuff it's life out? My god maybe that spider was just hitching a ride home after a long shift at the factory and he may have a whole brood at home wondering where papa is. well thier orphans now I guess.

PAPA?!?

pica4u.ru_1227475027_spider_015.jpg

It's a tragedy, poor wee thing!

• Like 1

That there is the bravest police officer I've ever heard of! Bravo Bravo! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He should have tazed it first.

• Like 1