Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former USAF pilot saw UFO crash

Saru

Why would someone with his career, background and the fact he is in his autumn years lie? Ex Military officers carry there pride and professionalism with them. I believe him.

Yea nowadays people get disreguarded by the public and called an attention seeker, faker, or idiot for reporting something inexplixable to them. But if a persons only lasting gain is a tarnished reputation i like to give em a shot

Military personnel, police, airplane pilots and similar people in those professions offer some of the most credible eyewitness reports, I nearly always believe their stories.

I also believe them 100%, why lie? theres so much hes putting on the line, just to lie? doubtful. Its the truth

• Like 1

Chooky99: "Why would someone with his career, background and the fact he is in his autumn years lie?"

To get some limelight and have some fun?

Or was that a trick question?

• Like 1

Give the public just enough information to keep them in the dark.

Military personnel, police, airplane pilots and similar people in those professions offer some of the most credible eyewitness reports, I nearly always believe their stories.

Very true. They have more to lose than the average person by fabricating a story, especially when they claim to have been on-duty or in service at the time of the event and are in care and control of military, police, or airline assets at the time.

It seems reasonable to assume that if people within these professions had any motivation to fabricate such a story, they would be more likely to claim that something took place while on a fishing or hunting trip in the wilderness.

I believe this case to be legitimate. I heard of it a number of years ago and dug into it as best I could.

The usual debunkers could probably easily dismiss this case by claiming a lack of radar data etc., but I see no need for that approach. Here you have an old man relating a story from his life. I don't see him on the lecture circuit or writing books to make money from it.