Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Injustice: Gods Among Us

MysteryMike

Is anyone looking forward to this upcoming game? I sure am. It will be created by Ed Boon, which is the creator of Mortal Kombat.

These are the Playable Characters confirmed so far.

Batman

Catwoman

Cyborg

Nightwing

Flash

Harley Quinn

Solomon Grundy

Superman

Wonder Woman

• Like 2

eh. although it looks very cool it looks like its just a different version of Mortal Kombat vs D.C.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

eh. although it looks very cool it looks like its just a different version of Mortal Kombat vs D.C.

I think this game will be better though from the looks of it and the graphics are really amazing. Also MK and DC just doesn't mix and I thought that was the worst idea Ed Boon thought of.

And by the way. These are all the announced characters confirmed to be playable so far. They'll be more confirmed soon though.

Aquaman

Bane

Batman

Catwoman

Cyborg

Deathstroke

Doomsday

Green Arrow

Green Lantern

Hawkgirl

Lex Luthor

Nightwing

Flash

Harley Quinn

Joker

Raven

Shazam

Sinestro

Solomon Grundy

Superman

Wonder Woman

Edited by MysteryMike

Personally cant wait already pre orders me CE, cant wait for that batman Vs Wounderwoman figure

The campaign of Injustice: Gods Among Us is being written by NetherRealm Studios in collaboration with DC Comics' writers as a stand-alone story.[19] Described by NetherRealm as "Story Mode 3.0", the campaign will be approached similarly to Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and the 2011 Mortal Kombat reboot through the use of a cinematic narrative versus the traditional ladder-based single-player experience.[20] According to Lead Designer John Edwards, the plot is meant to rationalize the game's fighting mechanics between characters that would not normally fight one another and explain how Batman can "stand toe-to-toe" with Superman.[19]Writers Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti served as story consultants to ensure that the comic characters kept their proper voices in Injustice.[20]

Following the destruction of Metropolis and the deaths of his wife Lois Lane, their unborn child, and his best friend Jimmy Olsen, all at the hands of the Joker, Superman establishes a new world order, causing heroes to stand in opposition to each other. A battle ensues between the forces of Superman's regime and those allied with Batman's rebellion.[12]

[edit]Pulled from Wiki