Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Romney Committed a Felony

Simbi Laveau

And you realize the reason that would happen is because they don't have access to decent healthcare. When the exchanges start up in 2014, this kind of thing should ameliorate.

What? Bad healthcare for decades only increases the disability applications 4 years ago? Come on Ninja, it was the economy, not bad healthcare that is driving up disability applications. The number actually approved has not jumped tremendously, ONLY like 10% per year under Obama.

Nope.... this is people getting on "Permanent unemployment" under SSI, not a healthcare issue.

• Like 1

Since you argue without facts... constantly. Here's one.

effects%2Bof%2BARRA.PNG

I agree that the ARRA did what this graph shows, but I just am not sure that it was worth it. With super stupid Budgets the last 3 years, and Debt just mounting higher and higher. And.... Since your own graph shows the US would have recovered anyway.... I think that it might have been a bad way to spend the nations money... err... I mean credit.

How do you get out of debt? Go into deeper debt!!! Yeah man!! :w00t: In the crazy world of liberals $1T doing absolutely nothing means we should have used $2T.

BTW, your graph is absolute crap. I have no idea what it is based on but I bet the data is wort as much as your silly Keynesian argument.

During a recession or depression, you do not cut spending. The result is a worsening economy. You increase spending. Deficit spending is not the great Satan that you portray. It is a tool used by governments in hard times. The graph comes from the CBO - that non-partisan scorekeeper.. It's clear you have nothing to argue with.

I agree that the ARRA did what this graph shows, but I just am not sure that it was worth it. With super stupid Budgets the last 3 years, and Debt just mounting higher and higher. And.... Since your own graph shows the US would have recovered anyway.... I think that it might have been a bad way to spend the nations money... err... I mean credit.

It would have recovered anyway. But much slower. Much much slower. This is already the longest recovery in history. You want it to be worse? why? Wouldn;t be to obstinately obstruct anything the president does would it?

During a recession or depression, you do not cut spending. The result is a worsening economy. You increase spending. Deficit spending is not the great Satan that you portray. It is a tool used by governments in hard times. The graph comes from the CBO - that non-partisan scorekeeper.. It's clear you have nothing to argue with.

I'vve got the current fiscal situation to argue with!! What more do I need? LMAO

I'vve got the current fiscal situation to argue with!! What more do I need? LMAO

A myopic answer and viewpoint.

It would have recovered anyway. But much slower. Much much slower. This is already the longest recovery in history. You want it to be worse? why? Wouldn;t be to obstinately obstruct anything the president does would it?

Well according to your graph, the Recovery would have a gap between the ARRA and no Stimulous of about 100 dollars per capita (2012 Projected), where at the worst it would have been closer to 450-475 per capita. If that trend continues the two lines should meet in 2013. So...... It seems that it would not have been significantly lengthened. Maybe by... 15% to 20%. 5 years instead of 4? Or something of that order. That is not "much slower" that is just slightly slower.

So my point still stands that I think the money could be argued to have been better unspent, rather then running up the Debt. It could very well be that the US credit rating would never have been downgraded. Who knows??

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1