Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Still Waters

'Lion' on the loose in Bedford UK

33 posts in this topic

Slightly off topic but it really happened! Do you guys remember just recently in the USA, a whole bunch of wild animals were let out by their owner who then committed suicide? The tragedy was that almost all of the animals were shot. I don't know why they didn't dart them. Availability?

Yeah I think it was just on the TV here in the UK, I have it recorded on sky but not watched it yet....those poor animals :-( the authorities take no chances with domesticated wild animals...if that makes sense??? they have relatively no fear of humans so are more of a danger to us than wild ones!

1 person likes this

ps. couldn't find the police stuff, will have a trawl through my folders, sure I wrote the site address down somewhere...the Cambs police have changed their website since I last looked a few years back :-(

2 people like this

LMAO wow people cannot keep track of Lions this day and age what the hells the world coming to :lol:

1 person likes this

I just find it a bit scary when you are wandering about at night....especially when you think there may be a big predator on the loose :-(

Still haven't watched the Documentary on that US bloke, I don't want to see them all shot dead :-( def wondering why they didn't tranq them tho?

Nice, I live in the farmland outside bedford :D

Can you imagine rolling over at night in bed and seeing a lion's face looking back through the window? Chilling stuff :P

Edited by Finity
1 person likes this

Nice, I live in the farmland outside bedford :D

Can you imagine rolling over at night in bed and seeing a lion's face looking back through the window? Chilling stuff :P

How about wakening up in the morning and it's lying next to you? With a twinkle in it's eye! (lol)

1 person likes this

hehehe maybe its something like an animal guardian