Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien invasion could be closer than we think.

Rickety

Logically it doesn't make sense. If aliens *were* invading, I am sure they could take on the navy and stuff. I mean, they have super fast space travel technology, metals and materials which can withstand HUGR amounts of pressure, protection against all sorts of nasty rays and nuclear reactions (they need that for space). So what makes you think they couldn't simply wipe out the military in a few minutes?

I am open minded when it comes to most things, but put a bit of logic thought into it and you will see that it just doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

I agree with you uprise. It just doesn't make any sense that aliens would be invading or attacking. If they (UFO's and aliens) exist and can travel here, that automatically puts their technology in a league way beyond anything we have technology-wise. Also, why would 'they' choose to do battle with the US and Chinese navies, out in the ocean and in secret from the rest of the world. If they wanted to attack us, they would do it out in the open, in large cities where everyone would see.

Edited by Bionic Bigfoot

it's obviously a clandestine fight for control of the Interdimensional Portal, or perhaps Atlantis, which the U.S. secrectly discovered beneath the Pacific a while back. It may be to do with the Mayans as well; they did a lot of stuff round there too.

Also, in rebuttle to another comment made here, China actually has a sizable Navy, they do only have one FLAGSHIP, but they have many frigates, assault ships etc. that make a decently sized Navy for fending off an attacker.

Source:

http://www.strategyp...f/20100121.aspx

They actually DO have a Navy! :rofl: Imagine that! An Earth super-power with a Navy! :o

(Forgive my sarcasm, it's been a long day.)

Yes, they indeed have a navy, nobody ever claimed otherwise to the best of my knowledge. However, they do not have a Blue Water Navy.

The term blue-water navy is a colloquialism used to describe a maritime force capable of operating across the deep waters of open oceans.[1] While definitions of what actually constitutes such a force vary, there is a requirement for the ability to exercise sea control at wide ranges.

The Chinese navy does not yet have the logistical means to operate away from their home waters.

Cheers,

Badeskov

1st of all, do not insult me please, I will not insult you and you will not insult me, agreed? Second... That doesn't prove it not to be true at all. And third, I'm Pagan, I don't believe in the mumbo jumbo of Bibles and Qurans.

You call the bible and quran mumbo jumbo without batting an eyelid, but start crying when people scoff at your alien invasion under our noses that no one knows about...

Relax, they are friendly, if they weren't, we wouldn't be around to read silly stories !

it's obviously a clandestine fight for control of the Interdimensional Portal, or perhaps Atlantis, which the U.S. secrectly discovered beneath the Pacific a while back. It may be to do with the Mayans as well; they did a lot of stuff round there too.

:lol:

port al

• Like 2

This topic is utter nonsense, it's stuff like this that causes people to laugh at proper scientific study of UFO's.

• Like 1

This topic is utter nonsense, it's stuff like this that causes people to laugh at proper scientific study of UFO's.

Blame Gordon Duff......who I think is a kind of PSYOPS guy.

Blame Gordon Duff......who I think is a kind of PSYOPS guy.

People need to learn to think for themselves & filter out the waffle :tu:

• Like 1

It's not talking about aircraft, it's talking about seacraft... sooooo... Yeah... Don't see your point.

This was actually a release of information that some Asian countries already know about. As you can see in the article, the Asian media and government has been relatively open about this to their citizens.

I didnt want to say anything in case people think I'm mad.

But when I went on holiday to Hawaii we watched a giant cigar shaped craft emerge from the ocean pulsating in light. A beam shot out of it and entered my mind where the intergalactic brotherhood told me all about the future of the planet Earth and what would happen to the human race.

At that point an air armada of Chinese and US fight jets appeared and started shooting missles at the alien ship. It quickly destroyed 5 of them and then entered back into the sea to escape. The Chinese arrested us and took us to a brain washing camp. There were Americans there too and they warned me that the Japanese have a secret alliance with the aliens to conquer the world which is why China hates them so much.

I really do believe everything you've said is true.

Edited by Mr Right Wing
  • Like 1

How are they going to defend the entire planet if they are just off the coast of San Francisco? What if they land on the other side of the planet? Like District 9.

No offence AngelsShadow, but I think you need to slow down a bit when you come across these types of reports. I've read a few of your topics now and you seem to read some crazy report, get excited and post it without checking how likely it could be or if it's been discussed/debunked already.

This story, the 'time traveler' in the Charlie Chaplin movie, you talking about someone trying to escape off an island by raft and ending up back on the island and you blame that on a 'higher intelligence' toying around instead of tide.

1st is was wearwolves 2 it was vampires 3 the zombie attacks and now god damn aliens!!!! omg like how do we kill them ? whats the skin made out of? where and when do they eat what do they eat do they poop do they breed???????? omg look its elvis he's back leading the attack run run run run run awayyyy far away

sorry i had to be a smart ass but realy aliens i only know if they made it a million miles across space to get here you can bet on it they just dont want to shake your and to say hello!

Edited by justcalmebubba