Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]Man dies after live roach-eating contest

ozman

And BTW this was my first post:

People do the weirdest things. If the autopsy shows it was the bugs that killed him, oh well. His own stupidity. If it wasn't the bugs, then what a coincidence.

If you cannot understand that, then I can't help your annoyance.

• Like 1

No I didn't know you knew the person. I told you why everyone was giving their opinions, because it was a message board. That is what people do. If it annoys you to see what others think, then stop participating. It's that simple.

I left out the not....Those are important.

Anyways. I gave my opinion. Your the one that seems to have a problem with that. For some reason you think disagreeing with you is an attack on your opinion.

And BTW this was my first post:

People do the weirdest things. If the autopsy shows it was the bugs that killed him, oh well. His own stupidity. If it wasn't the bugs, then what a coincidence.

If you cannot understand that, then I can't help your annoyance.

*sigh*

Its not about your post...Its about your response to my post....Please read.

Edited by Kazoo

NO you please read. And then re read what I said. I even said 'no disrespect'.

Sigh all you want but a message board is what it is.

I've explained and you can't hear obviously.

The bugs consumed were from an inventory of insects "that are safely and domestically raised in a controlled environment as food for reptiles."

I guess , city sewer is consider as controlled enviroment

oo wow two people arguing with each other over something so insignificant you both win at the internets *golf clap* good job... *rolls eyes*

the idea of a bug eating contest is stupid was this guy stupid who the **** knows and saying he could of been a pedophile is a pretty pathetic thing to say, obviously you both want to argue with each other and quite frankly both of you should get over it.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

I know right. He would have been better off eating at McDonald's. ;)

*waves finger*

not necessarily Biffster .I've never heard of a bug diet causing issues like the Super Sized guy had after one month .

Most military peeps are taught to eat bugs and grubs ,as they have a lot of protein ,and keep you Alive during survival kind of situations.

They would probably have all died in Vietnam ,if they ate McDonald's ,while hiding in the jungle ,avoiding the VC.

^_^

• Like 1

he didnt look like he was chewing that well and a cockroach can still move for hours afters being beheaded.

"There's bacteria on those things," said Richard Levine, spokesman for the Entomological Society of America.

"I would never, ever advise anyone to eat them alive," Dunkel said, citing the spines on a roach's legs. "It's like swallowing a fishhook."

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/edward-archbold-roach-eating-contest-death-what-really-killed-the-west-palm-beach-man#ixzz292Cs9oyG

Dang, I just got the popcorn and coldethyl and Kazoo stopped arguing.

:P

oo wow two people arguing with each other over something so insignificant you both win at the internets *golf clap* good job... *rolls eyes*

the idea of a bug eating contest is stupid was this guy stupid who the **** knows and saying he could of been a pedophile is a pretty pathetic thing to say, obviously you both want to argue with each other and quite frankly both of you should get over it.

I am. :innocent:

He's an idiot for dying from eating some roaches and other insects from a controlled breeding environment (which suggests they know what insects are put forward)? I didn't know it was a deadly practice to eat insects. In fact, in some parts of the world it is a way of life not to mention a likely part of a diet of early humans.

he didnt look like he was chewing that well and a cockroach can still move for hours afters being beheaded.

Not after it hits the hydrochloric acid in all of our happy little tummies... It would be dissolved almost instantly. :)

Lets all immediatley dismiss this guy as an idiot for engaging in a strange cultural activity. Its not like he had a family or anything. Or he lived every other part of his life as a decent human being. Nope he's an idiot for dying doing an activty no one ever died before doing.

Woohooooo!

Hmm, this is the first post in the thread that attacks someone else position. Impressive straw-man you built up after that focusing on your position being under fire. A wee bit hypocritical though to tell others they are wrong and then berate them for not allowing you to have your opinion.

Reminds me of arguing with my girlfriend.

• Like 1

Da roach godz looked down on the man and said......nuff let's take him out! ZAP! and he just fell dead....maybe. :unsure2:

• Like 1