Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demonic Energy and My Family

The_Sensual_One

Growing up I was quiet child. I kept a lot to myself. I was picked on a teased a lot from strangers and my own family. You know how it's important to give a baby/a child all that they need especially emotional support. Well, I believe that I think that part of me was destroyed or not fulfilled in a healthy way. I remember when I was 6 years old and my father slapped me repeatedly til I pee'd on myself. And he use to yell at me a lot and use a lot of profanity. It stuck with me. Then, around teenager years I remember my father and I use to fight a lot. He use to just snap at me out of nowhere and then one day he choked me. I grew to hate him. I always believe/sensed that he was possessed by a demon but I couldn't pin point if he was always corrupted or if one suddenly jumped him when he met my mother. He finally became nice on his final days in this life. I remember he died in front of my eyes but I was the only one who didn't show much emotion. I didn't cry. When I saw him, it scared me. He was foaming at the mouth and looked very rabid and was staring at me. Then, eventually I grieved. But, I would keep having dreams of him having red glowing eyes. And even in one dream he attacked me and he had a wicked smile.

After he died, things started going downhill for me and my mother. I ended up in a wreck that killed me but God sent me back and I saw my guardians. I didn't want to come back. I was in a beautiful place that had so much love and understanding. So, I came back and knew I served a purpose. Financial and health started to depleat with my mother. She developed so much and so much rides on her. She stresses everyday. She went from loving and nice to snappy and a little like my father. She doesn't hit me, I remember she tried to back in 2009 and I grabbed her hand. She told me, "I don't know you." That hurt my feelings because my mother never use to put her hands on me. I feel very angry energy from her and I feel like something is in her.

I was wondering if someone can please help me with this. I want to know if anyone senses anything or picking up anything from this. I'm so tired of the torment.

Also, I can't get away from her because I'm stuck since I had a brain injury in my wreck in 2007. My insurance has me stuck here. If I leave then I lose insurance and so does my daughter. So we depend on it. So just don't give me advice just help me sense what's going on.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry you have dealt with this for so long. It sounds like you attract it ,but you're too strong for it to dominate,so it affects the people around you .It's probably also why you almost died .

I don't know what religion you are,but you should talk to someone at your place of worship ,and tell them .It sounds quite oppressive to me,and it will begin to affect your daughter ,if you don't get a handle on it now.

Growing up I was quiet child. I kept a lot to myself. I was picked on a teased a lot from strangers and my own family. You know how it's important to give a baby/a child all that they need especially emotional support. Well, I believe that I think that part of me was destroyed or not fulfilled in a healthy way. I remember when I was 6 years old and my father slapped me repeatedly til I pee'd on myself. And he use to yell at me a lot and use a lot of profanity. It stuck with me. Then, around teenager years I remember my father and I use to fight a lot. He use to just snap at me out of nowhere and then one day he choked me. I grew to hate him. I always believe/sensed that he was possessed by a demon but I couldn't pin point if he was always corrupted or if one suddenly jumped him when he met my mother. He finally became nice on his final days in this life. I remember he died in front of my eyes but I was the only one who didn't show much emotion. I didn't cry. When I saw him, it scared me. He was foaming at the mouth and looked very rabid and was staring at me. Then, eventually I grieved. But, I would keep having dreams of him having red glowing eyes. And even in one dream he attacked me and he had a wicked smile.

After he died, things started going downhill for me and my mother. I ended up in a wreck that killed me but God sent me back and I saw my guardians. I didn't want to come back. I was in a beautiful place that had so much love and understanding. So, I came back and knew I served a purpose. Financial and health started to depleat with my mother. She developed so much and so much rides on her. She stresses everyday. She went from loving and nice to snappy and a little like my father. She doesn't hit me, I remember she tried to back in 2009 and I grabbed her hand. She told me, "I don't know you." That hurt my feelings because my mother never use to put her hands on me. I feel very angry energy from her and I feel like something is in her.

I was wondering if someone can please help me with this. I want to know if anyone senses anything or picking up anything from this. I'm so tired of the torment.

Also, I can't get away from her because I'm stuck since I had a brain injury in my wreck in 2007. My insurance has me stuck here. If I leave then I lose insurance and so does my daughter. So we depend on it. So just don't give me advice just help me sense what's going on.

Hi feelingz I'm glad to see that you are opening up more. You should embark on personal quest of grounding and meditation. I'm sensing that you may have touch of PTSD.

Because of your past and struggles you have a set of goggles on that unfortunately does not allow you to break out of these patterns.

The best thing for you to do is to restructure your reactions to your memories. There is a therepy called EMDR. It could be beneficial for you if you found a skilled therapist in it . Also as Somone mentioned... Seeking refuge in spirituality would also help you a lot. If that's not your cup of tea then also takeing up something like yoga and meditation. Keeping your chemistry straight with diet and excircise will also help you.

B vitamins

Vitamin c

Lots of cashews and pumpkin seeds,

Lecithin supplimants.

Breaking patterns of negativity is very difficult, but you are strong and your child needs it.

Good luck. I'm always here.

• Like 1

Thank you both for helping. I'm not religious but I am very spiritual. It's just sometimes I get a spiritual block when I'm trying to pick up something. I was born with many gifts but I keep those private. I will say that during the ages of 10-21, I've dealt with all types of demons. Most may not believe me but it's okay. What caused my wreck was a demon (who I will not reveal it's name). For a few weeks I was threatened by this demon. They would write (and yes I'm dead serious) to me. This demon told me horrible things and I would shrug it off and laugh and say it was a joke. It said:

"I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you and your friends."

It said many other things but I'm not going to share it. From those words, I was just laughing at it. I responded and said:

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You're not going to do anything. I'm protected."

So, a couple of days went by and I was taking pictures out in nature and I do have a picture if you want to see. I have a facebook, and on my facebook I share a lot of things about me even through picture sharing my life. Let's continue. But the day before my wreck I felt weird. I didn't feel like myself. I remember I heard a deep voice laughing at me and the friends I had at the time heard it too. They rushed me to hurry up with what I was doing. December 5, 2007; I just wanted to go to the Mall but my friends wanted to join and there too many people in my car. I remember that the last words I said were, "Watch this." And then boom, I was on the other side (the light/heaven/whatever you wish to call it). It took me a bit to gather all of my thoughts. I kept trying to remember what happened exactly before we crashed. There were no cars around us. There was a woman behind us and she told us that my car started swurving and it flipped 4 times 100 feet in the air. It threw 3 people out of my car and 3 of us were still in. I was told that I was the one hanging out of my car twisted but I still had my seat belt on and blood coming out of my left eye. My friend dragged me out and he didn't know how he did it. As 2 years went by I started to remember all that the demon had threatened me with. And then it all hit me. The seconds before my wreck, I had NO control of my car. I remember hearing everyone screaming and me smiling. I had extreme weird vision coming from eyes. It's hard to explain. I remember one of my friends flew out of the car and I was trying to get out of my seat belt but my head hit my window. I kept trying to tell my mother and some others that I was possessed. That his demon had manage to get past my protection and into my soul to take control of my body. My mother didn't believe me but I thank God that some people did. I learned that you can't get anyone to believe anything you say unless it happens to them. And I've experienced a lot of spiritual phenomenon that is enough to drive someone insane.

After that, the friends that were in my wreck had all betrayed me except one. They tried to sue me and told everyone at school that I tried to kill them and that I crazy. Everyone stayed away from me like a plague. Teachers felt uncomfortable around me. I ended up in deep depression keeping all a secret and everything to myself. I was ready for school to be over and to graduate. I finally did and felt all was behind me and demons and this demon would disappear. Well, that didn't happen. I was given a break in life and then some guy I met came along to try to lift up my spirits. I was so in love with him but he had experiences with many demons. His heart use to stop at random times and his mother and family would have to get the paramedics to jump start it again. He use to get tortured by demons and it was like an awakening to me. I felt close to him. I felt like I finally had someone that experienced crazy things and he was a strong believer of it and so was his mother. She spoke to me about many bad things that happened to him. It made me cry. Then, he got possessed on me and he broke my heart. Everything I gave him, he told me sadistically that he broke the things and threw them out the window and sat them on fire. I cried for many months. I couldn't figure out why did he suddenly be so sweet and fully open with me and then boom snap and turn on me. Then, that hit me. I realized that whatever was following him wanted to make sure that he and I never were together.

So, I moved on and didn't care about my life and just went with whatever. In 2009, I became wild and did things that were not me. I drunk, I smoked and partied and fooled around with a lot of guys in the span of 2009. I ran into someone who was demonic. No surprise. They tried to give me to their friend and told them to take me away do whatever to me. I cried on that night because it was just so overwhelming and I was far away from home so I a little scared. I broke up with the guy and ran into another guy that was a firm believer in Christ and God and didn't believe in demons or possession. They learned the hard way. One night this guy and I went back to his place. I felt uncomfortable like the energy shifted into something disturbing but I went along with it. That night he scared the holy crap out of me. He tried to do things to me that I didn't want to. I was begging him to stop. I can't reveal what happened on here, it's too graphic, but like I said talk to me on facebook and I'll be happy to share. Anyways, once he snapped out of it he was like asking me if I was okay and I told him everything that happened but I COULD NOT get him to believe me. That hurt my feelings because I felt so alone. I dumped once I finally got the courage enough to do so. Then, I prayed to God help guide me and get rid of these demons (who all have names. I swear I didn't make them up). I finally got relief and fell in love with a guy that I married and had a baby with it. He brought me out of the darkness but then the darkness fell all on him. I watched him get tortured and threatned. We are no longer together but we still are friends due to our child. No one knows this, but we planned her birth. My daughter is very different and unique. She has done things that no other 12 month usually does. I can't share what happened on the night of conceiving her, too...uh...just yeah I'd have to share it privately. Most likely no one will believe me but it doesn't matter. Those who do I appreciate it very much.

I thank you all for reading and I hope you get an understanding what I'm trying to get out in the open. My intuition just gets blocked sometimes when I'm stressed. And yes I use to do yoga but I can't do it how I use to. I do meditate but not as much as I should. I am energy sensitive. And I feel all of Mother Earth. I am effected by the shifting of the Earth. If I meditate deeply, my soul will rock and I'll get extreme vertigo and constant tingling in my body. I don't like the feeling but I will start to meditate more. My subconscious has spoken to me about meditating to ease myself. And so has my guardian angel.

Good job feelingz... Push forward with what your angel is telling you. Keep writing it down. But don't try to do it alone... You should be with a skilled therapist. You need company on this journey... Someone you can tell all of this to and help you create a long term plan.