Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Personal Experience

TheLogic

What happened?

One night while I was going to sleep in my room(Well trying to but I was still very much awake) I felt the blanket lift up behind me and felt warm air down the back of my neck... I put these events down to a draft of some sort as the house is a old tudor house I believe.

Getting back to the point, I felt warm air, and I could hear what i thought was a faint breathing sound all though i was in the room alone.

Has any one else had a similar experience?

• Like 1

Does this happen often? If it was just that once maybe you were closer to being asleep than you thought and it was a dream. If it keeps happening then I would be worried.

My suggestion to you would be to set up an E.V.P session and see if you get any responces from it. Find out who this person is and what they want. Snap random pictures to see if you can catch anything.

This has happened more than once and it hasn't just happened to me in that house... It's happened to my dad once... Yeah it touched the back of my neck lightly and after I took a picture of the present I bought for my girlfriend I saw a faint line of white across the top of the photo.

One night while I was going to sleep in my room(Well trying to but I was still very much awake) I felt the blanket lift up behind me and felt warm air down the back of my neck... I put these events down to a draft of some sort as the house is a old tudor house I believe.

Just to clarify, I am TheLogic's Dad

It is an old Victorian house NOT Tudor lol

I have also experienced this, in this house I currently live in (the same house TheLogic is describing)

I have never experienced this before living here, it feel's like someone is breathing down Your neck, and there has been time's it felt like someone was breathing into my face while asleep, or trying to go to sleep

At first I also put it down to some form of draft, but the thing is it does not happen any other time, even in the exact same place I cannot feel any form of draft, only when trying to go to sleep

I never told TheLogic about this at any time, it was only until he told me that he had the same thing happen to him while asleep, that I turned around and told him I also had it happen to me

Just to clarify, I am TheLogic's Dad

LOL, father son tag team

Id say it was a demon playing tricks.

Thanks,

• Like 1

Perhaps it was sleep paralysis?

If it was either myself or TheLogic (my son) and not both of us that have experienced this, then sleep paralysis would or could be a probability...

If it was either myself or TheLogic (my son) and not both of us that have experienced this, then sleep paralysis would or could be a probability...

It just reminded me of one of the times I had sleep paralysis, something (very distinctly) brushed along my leg, like fingers. I felt this as real as anything. But it turns out that feeling things like this are very normal in a classic sleep paralysis episode. For both of you to have the neck thing happen though, very strange indeed!

• Like 1

It just reminded me of one of the times I had sleep paralysis, something (very distinctly) brushed along my leg, like fingers. I felt this as real as anything. But it turns out that feeling things like this are very normal in a classic sleep paralysis episode. For both of you to have the neck thing happen though, very strange indeed!

I have also had feeling of someone breathing into my face, as well as on my neck...

It actually feel's like someone inhaling and exhaling

It's creepy!

I cant sleep in that room now :/

Why ? LMAO

The ability to slip into altered states easily often runs in families, and often the link parents and children have is pretty profound.

You two should work together and see if you can meet this thing.

Here is your best bet .

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&pid=4492022&st=600entry4492022

• Like 1