Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
ozman

new york detective kills unarmed veteran

6 posts in this topic

New York police detective kills unarmed veteran who had his hands on the steering wheel. The veteran was killed for no reason before he even had a chance to get out of the car. All of this was started when he cut off the detective.

Here is what I don't understand about New York, they really need more training and know when to use deadly force and not. A few weeks ago a store worker running out of store during a burglary was mistakenly killed by a police officer and now the burglar faces the murder charges.

Then there was the black off duty police officer that was killed when one of his own shot him while he was chasing a suspect who was searching his own car.

Then there was that Bell guy who was shot for no reason in his own car before his wedding day because some undercover new york police who were at the club thought he was going to his car to go get a gun and that he was involved in a verbal argument.

Wtf

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/ay_cop_was_afraid_exiik8Byuzsxph5RGo9k7N

We are disgusted by this .NYPD is covering it up .The guy is an animal . They interviewed other people who made complaints against him .

Google his name with "cheese grater".

I hope they indight him for murder.

• I live in new york its been all over the news.these cops think they are above the law
  • The cop should be put. In jail.

1 person likes this

Unfortunately there are corrupt cops. I hope they not only get him, but all of them.

1 person likes this

Clearly there is a problem there, they need to do some cleaning and get well qualified, trained people that knows when to take an action. No wonder the crime rate increased.

That is what happen with you hire a coward to do a man's job.