Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most unpleasant sound in the world?

Still Waters

My accent

So....what's wrong with a good Irish accent?

Us Americans have the boring accents. (My opinion of course)

• Like 1

So....what's wrong with a good Irish accent?

Us Americans have the boring accents. (My opinion of course)

When I hear my accent on a video..I cringe...and deny it is me lol......I like all American accents

Edited by Beckys_Mom

The sound of football commentary blaring out from my husbands little radio that he takes from room to room when the football is on :devil: . I HATE it LOL!

If I hear another teenager say "I know or I forgot."

• Like 3

Hehe I know! I hear this at home constantly "I dunno!" "I can't remember" or "Later" lol!

• Like 1

Fork or spoon on a wet dish plate almost kills me, it drains me of energy and upsets my stomach in addition to shattering my teeth.

Hehe I know! I hear this at home constantly "I dunno!" "I can't remember" or "Later" lol!

My husband uses - I forgot... as an excuse for everything he didn't care to do..

I cannot stand it when people over here constantly say the word - LIKE... Like ya know what I mean like? I was like...and she was like and we all were like !!

• Like 2

A "loud" person in the next stall when using a public lavatory. *boak*

YES! And when they sigh... well... that's just uncalled for!!! That horrible "awwwwwuuuuuaaaagghhhhhhh" noise! :angry:

And when people describe something as "lush" meaning something is very good. :angry:

• Like 1

I agree with Euphorbia, I enjoy an accent especially when its a female voice.

On the other hand, a chick that has a totally nasal tone to her voice irritates me to no end especially when she drags out the last word that she says. There's a commercial about some facial product that has something called a dark spot corrector and I want to throw something at my TV when I hear one of those girls talking due to that annoying nasal voice...

The sound of an out of tune instrument and the player being oblivious to the fact.....

So I take it you are not a fan of Elementary School Orchestras then? :P

Or "It's no big deal".

I agree with Euphorbia, I enjoy an accent especially when its a female voice.

On the other hand, a chick that has a totally nasal tone to her voice irritates me to no end especially when she drags out the last word that she says. There's a commercial about some facial product that has something called a dark spot corrector and I want to throw something at my TV when I hear one of those girls talking due to that annoying nasal voice...

This reminded me of two more...

21146.jpg

Gilbert_Gottfried.jpg

• Like 2