Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sickpuppy

obama and romney speech comparisons

5 posts in this topic

kodos.jpg

..are you going to vote for kang or kodos?

before you decide, check out this 10 minute montage of obama and romney saying almost exactly the same things...

https://www.youtube....h?v=IWDJEc92d38

my apologies if this has already been posted.

..actually, after seeing the list of topics in this section of the forums.. i can understand why this is not even worth looking at :tu:

Hey unit.

People for the most part dont respond to these types of threads. They just cant deal with the fact that it doesnt matter who they vote for, cause these men are the same. Work for the same people. To face this reality would be to shatter every political view they have had in the last 15 to 20 years. The establishment has worked very hard to create the illusion of choice. Its like people HAVE to stay firmly stuck in the left right paradigm. To admit they are the same, is to admit that they are just wrong.

This is why I don't vote, also it's trendy. (That last part is a joke)

Its why Im not voting in this election either. If Johnson can find away to be part of the debates, I might vote for him then. If he doesnt get some exposure, he has zero chance.