Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Personal question... :°

Melo -

So... I feel confident that this is an! Appropriate place to ask this so i will just let it be known that at the age of 16 i had a very horrific encounter with something very... Inexplicable. After which my life changed drastically as i went from a borderline gangster to a more wholesome, intelligent person with a darker appeal. With that being said the anniversary of that day will be coming soon and i wanted to ask if anyone in this site had an encounter with anything that you had a really vivid experience with

I would really love a telling of your experience

And i know its dumb to ask for a topic like this because most, if not all stories are riddled with this but please ...no B S! :3

ex-gangster..?

..you know we need to hear some talk of your own crimes before we get fired up and speak on ours..

• Like 1

.....one single experience .....

Most of mine have extensive back story ,that would take forever to type out ,so....

Short and sweet version .

When I was about....15,I am pretty sure we had something ....in the house.

The house and my mom and uncle ,incurred illness and damage during this time. Even the cat got badly hurt .

I saw it at the bottom of the basement stairs one time. And something would whisper my name in ny ear,literally next to my ear ,when I was lying in bed trying to sleep .

It was man shaped ,and black .All of it black ,like charred in a fire . It wasn't an amorphous blob .it looked like a man ,who's entire body was just charred ,black,cracked ,skin .

The one really good look at it I got,it smiled ,and in this black charred face ,were two hideous red eyes ,and a mouthfull of ugly ,huge,yellow teeth .Lots of gums and like dark decay on the teeth too .

No,you cannot make this stuff up .If I could, I would be Stephen king .

It never spoke to me directly ,but I would see it out of the corner of my eye,or on the stairs .

One night ,I was lying in bed ,and I felt as if something was hovering next to me.

I opened my eyes ,and yes,I was WIDE AWAKE .

All I saw,were the two red eyes ,and they were floating up near the corner of the ceiling of the corner of the room ,opposite where the head of my bed was.

I just sat up,and froze .They rushed at me .Oh yeah they did ,and I actually put my arms up in front of me ,and made a cross with them ,and I yelled ,"**** you ,you ******* ! "

The eyes backed up ,and I went and slept with my mom that night. It was after that ,that I actively began to learn about spirits demons and protection magick.

So ,yeah,having a really ugly demon in your home ,that you can see and hear,and its tormenting you ,makes you a believer ,and will alter how you go about your day.

Is this what you are interested in ?

And yes I banished it,and no I never saw it again .Not that one anyway .

• Like 3

Absolutely. I have had at least 2 cmpletely "audible" expieriences--with someone saying something to me that was completely true. Cant explain, kept inside for so long. Im too afraid of what people whould think if I admitted they happened.

Most recent can be documented, so Im not afraid of that "happeneing", but not the first.

Be of good curage, and know you are not alone in this phenom brother Melo :)

Edited by alphafemale
  • Like 2

Thank you very much...those testaments are very eerie indeed.

My own experience was deeply relatable to simbi's testament where a clearly outlined humanoid form was imposed

And just like simbi's was too riddled with detail to fully understand where i was, when i was so ill take up his mantle and just summarize that...

After a very embarrassing arguement with my friend daniel during a late night pow wow, i left for home walking at exactly 4:54 a.m.

I was very angry at what was said when i left, all i could think about was smacking the dog, s h i t out of him so i didnt immediately let in the effin creepiness of my surroundings, but after a while i did just that you see where im from in this small town theres a real lacking of things to preoccupy yourself with fun so people here were shown the wonders of substance abuse which created a large rate of tweakers here so you could imagine why i was paranoid; this small towns on edge.

But anyway... It was really wet like a light drizzle on the floor so you could hear an echo in your step. After a while i tied my shoes and while finishing i hear like a delayed echo of a footstep and i knew damn well it wasnt mine and thats when i saw it;

The odd torso of an all black figure sticking out from behind a wall. I'll never ever forget what i stared at for the longest 10 seconds of my life...that all white smile and those f u c k i n g yellow eyes, and i swear to gaia for a split second i thought i saw black feathers all over it...

Lol how i reacted was actually pretty hilarious when i remenisce.

I roared the most pathetic and idiotic sounding 'what the f u c k!!!' Imaginable and ran to the hills like iron maiden lol

• Like 1

.....one single experience .....

Most of mine have extensive back story ,that would take forever to type out ,so....

Short and sweet version .

When I was about....15,I am pretty sure we had something ....in the house.

The house and my mom and uncle ,incurred illness and damage during this time. Even the cat got badly hurt .

I saw it at the bottom of the basement stairs one time. And something would whisper my name in ny ear,literally next to my ear ,when I was lying in bed trying to sleep .

It was man shaped ,and black .All of it black ,like charred in a fire . It wasn't an amorphous blob .it looked like a man ,who's entire body was just charred ,black,cracked ,skin .

The one really good look at it I got,it smiled ,and in this black charred face ,were two hideous red eyes ,and a mouthfull of ugly ,huge,yellow teeth .Lots of gums and like dark decay on the teeth too .

No,you cannot make this stuff up .If I could, I would be Stephen king .

It never spoke to me directly ,but I would see it out of the corner of my eye,or on the stairs .

One night ,I was lying in bed ,and I felt as if something was hovering next to me.

I opened my eyes ,and yes,I was WIDE AWAKE .

All I saw,were the two red eyes ,and they were floating up near the corner of the ceiling of the corner of the room ,opposite where the head of my bed was.

I just sat up,and froze .They rushed at me .Oh yeah they did ,and I actually put my arms up in front of me ,and made a cross with them ,and I yelled ,"**** you ,you ******* ! "

The eyes backed up ,and I went and slept with my mom that night. It was after that ,that I actively began to learn about spirits demons and protection magick.

So ,yeah,having a really ugly demon in your home ,that you can see and hear,and its tormenting you ,makes you a believer ,and will alter how you go about your day.

Is this what you are interested in ?

And yes I banished it,and no I never saw it again .Not that one anyway .

This must have been awful....we had a presence in out house, but nothing like this!!!

• Like 1

I can remember seeing something when I was a kid....we had all stayed out later than we should of, it was getting really dark...there was maybe 8 or so of us and we were daring each other to go further across the field out of the street lights. When we got closer to the corner of the field where there was small trees and bushes, we heard horrid noises.... something snuffling about and pawing at the ground, snorting too, like a bull would when about to charge....we were all a little bemused so crept closer....we stopped dead when we saw two red eyes glaring back at us.....hence we ran full length of field, but heard howling coming from the corner, like a horrid dog howl.

Basically we didn't play out in the dark for months after that!

This must have been awful....we had a presence in out house, but nothing like this!!!

It was my own fault . A friend who's mom is psychic ,saw it in their house.She described seeing it walk by where she worked ,and it just followed her home . I had already been dabbling with magick,and announced I could banish it.

It's only two blocks away .

So yah ,I successfully banished it from her house ,so it freeking came to mine .It followed me .

It was quite eye opening ,to say the least .Their natures were unknown to me at the time. I learned a lot ,fast .

I'm lucky I had reputable people helping me ,or I might have encountered a charlatan who would have may have rooked me for money .

There's a Bontanica I go to ,here in nyc ,and someone sells his paintings there .On consignment I assume..They sell some of my jewelry that way.

I never met him,but his paintings are of the ugliest things. Human ,but not ,and I looked at one ,and aloud I said,who ever paints those,can see them too .

Whhhhhyyyy anyone would want a painting of it in their home though,is beyond me .

It was my own fault . A friend who's mom is psychic ,saw it in their house.She described seeing it walk by where she worked ,and it just followed her home . I had already been dabbling with magick,and announced I could banish it.

It's only two blocks away .

So yah ,I successfully banished it from her house ,so it freeking came to mine .It followed me .

It was quite eye opening ,to say the least .Their natures were unknown to me at the time. I learned a lot ,fast .

I'm lucky I had reputable people helping me ,or I might have encountered a charlatan who would have may have rooked me for money .

There's a Bontanica I go to ,here in nyc ,and someone sells his paintings there .On consignment I assume..They sell some of my jewelry that way.

I never met him,but his paintings are of the ugliest things. Human ,but not ,and I looked at one ,and aloud I said,who ever paints those,can see them too .

Whhhhhyyyy anyone would want a painting of it in their home though,is beyond me .

I often hear that playing about with witchcraft can make things home in on you, but I have never thought of it like that. I don't practice anything dark so I assume I will be okay.

Not sure whether it does draw nasty things to you tho...maybe someone can enlighten?

Really freaky...more plz.... Give me more! After a long while passed is when i started to doubt what happened to me actually happened but as i look back i know at heart ill never truely assure myself that it didnt go down the way it did...you kbow?