Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Controversial documentary stirs outrage

jugoso

Controversy over a documentary about bestiality has forced a Kelowna film festival to try and secure a new home on the eve of its scheduled opening.

The Okanagan Film Festival International had been slated to start its four-day run on Thursday at Kelowna’s Paramount Theatre, which has hosted the festival for several years.

But this year’s program includes the movie Donkey Love, a documentary about village life in remote parts of Colombia where men have sex with donkeys.

It has screened at four film festivals around the world and won the best documentary award at the Melbourne Underground Film Festival.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/story/2012/10/10/bc-kelowna-festival-bestiality.html

I think I will wait for Mule to comment before I share my views on this one... ;)

But seriously why get upset with the people who want to show the film, any anger should be directed at the men who commit 'Donkey Love' rather than the people who document it and question it.

Edited to add: Your new avatar is brilliant jugoso.

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Documentary's just show an aspect of life, the real world, if this is what happens somewhere in the world, it shouldn't be shut away but talked about. Whether it's right or wrong is up to the viewer to decide.

• Like 3

lets hope that what happened to Mr. Hands doesn'y happen to the donkey sexing men.

i doubt they will show actually sexing. more like man takes donkey into hut and puts up the "Do not disturb sign"

I think that is totally sick. If you are that hard up for sex then take matter in your of hands. But to have sex with a animal it just wrong in so many ways.

• Like 2

having sex with animals should not be known as beastiality, but rather beastrealiality

ugh how disgusting. i'm not sure why they need to do a film about 'donkey love' at all. it's not like the guy is in a relationship with said donkey, more like it's a vessel for relieving himself.

ugh again

i'm embarrassed that this was going to be shown just a couple hours down the road from me.

Documentary's just show an aspect of life, the real world, if this is what happens somewhere in the world, it shouldn't be shut away but talked about. Whether it's right or wrong is up to the viewer to decide.

Agreed. Yes it's disgusting and if you don't want to watch it, don't watch it. Pretty simple.

Nice,

Id rather a pig in lip stick, there good to practice on.

Then hit town and pick up a right stinker from the star wars bar on the strip.

They say it takes all sorts.

Thanks,