Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Infiltrating Area 51 (Threads merged)

Sweetpumper

I always think of the saying "hide in plain sight". Hence my thoughts that Area 51 is nothing too interesting these days. In the past it probably was but I would suggest some of the lowest security (if there is such a thing) bases would house some of the most delicate secrets. Other than secret bases no-one knows of. Think about it. It's human curiosity. We can show you what is behind door number one, but not what is behind door number two. Which door do you want to see behind and think there is something there?

This is so true ! Thats why all the Little Green ,Blue Grey,what the heck ever color they are ,are right under our noses ! Area 51 ! THe Man has done a wonderful job of the old Shell game !

As for the Real Aliens there al at Milliyways having a roast Cow beast ! and drinks ! :tsu::alien:

• 1 month later...

What are they trying to hide

ITs why it still gets the news hits ! To remind people that theres nothing out there ! LoL ! :gun:

Read-em-there rights Flashing Blue Lights !

Ok, If they called in helicopter gunship support when they captured the reporters, then that means they may have interpreted as some kind of attack on the base.

Any further "infiltrations" of Area 51 or any other facilities like it should be taken with EXTREME care and that an armed frontal assault on such base would be suicide, there for; a "stealthy" infiltration is recommended/advised...

Basically: Sneak into base, avoid detection as long as possible, get out alive, and above all- DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!

Additional: Don't try shooting your way in and/or out; you'll never make it. Look out for cameras, patrols, guards, sentry guns, spot-lights, ect. Remember that infiltrating at night does not make you invisible because they have night-vision & thermal. Don't think they won't shoot you, remember the USE OF DEADLY FORCE IS AUTHORIZED sign.

Ahh yes... now I remember where my BBC license fees goes too... people of a hubris nature.

Also the military police showed hubris, as they were slow on the mark... as if they were over-confident that no one would -dare- trespass.

I wonder if this will set a precedence and somehow change how this area is patrolled.

My husband and I had an experience once. We were at a location. I'll just say it was a 'listening station.' Where this station was located was also a beauty spot and even had a sign that told of the natural wildlife in the area. We parked the car at the side of the road. Walked a couple of feet to read the sign. We saw no one around. Just the big security fences with rounded tops. And in three minutes an 'official vehicle' pulled up. Man in a military uniform gets out, walks to us and says, 'You must leave this area.' My husband and I looked at each other and without any argument we left. We were followed for two miles, before the 'official vehicle' stopped in the road and turned around. This was on British soil. I kept my mouth shut, because I didn't want to be the cause of an international incident.

Ahh yes... now I remember where my BBC license fees goes too... people of a hubris nature.

Also the military police showed hubris, as they were slow on the mark... as if they were over-confident that no one would -dare- trespass.

I wonder if this will set a precedence and somehow change how this area is patrolled.

My husband and I had an experience once. We were at a location. I'll just say it was a 'listening station.' Where this station was located was also a beauty spot and even had a sign that told of the natural wildlife in the area. We parked the car at the side of the road. Walked a couple of feet to read the sign. We saw no one around. Just the big security fences with rounded tops. And in three minutes an 'official vehicle' pulled up. Man in a military uniform gets out, walks to us and says, 'You must leave this area.' My husband and I looked at each other and without any argument we left. We were followed for two miles, before the 'official vehicle' stopped in the road and turned around. This was on British soil. I kept my mouth shut, because I didn't want to be the cause of an international incident.

Can they grow pot in the U.K ? Could of been that you were too close to someones farm.

• Like 1

Such overconfidence could be exploited to gain varying access to such facilities...But do not count on security overconfidence alone to get you very far, if anyway...This must be used in conjuncture with other methods to succeed.

If you drive to such facility like Area 51, the base will know your coming be for you even get to the warning sighs...They can literally see you coming...I suggest approaching the base via "inconspicuous" means...

• Like 1

I believe security for Area 51 is done by contacted G4S which also do nuclear security throughout the country but guess what, there are constant reports of guards getting fired at nuclear sites for group sleeping in their rooms so I would not be surprised if these were also g4s guards.

what is group sleeping?