Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Islamic inscription on O's ring

F3SS

Sorry missy, that's not what I think. I never got too caught up in the birther thing and I don't speak redneck so save it for somebody who does.

You don´t have to speak "redneck" to get into the birther thing; all you need is read Obama. Who himself introduced himself as having been born in Kenya on his publisher`s biography page:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii".

And this until 2007, when it was suddenly change.

Make of that what you want, but when you toss around labels such as "birther" and "redneck" you have to include the Big O himself. Because both can not be true... either he was lying then, or he is lying now.

Make of that wha

As much as I am not an Obama fan...Go Romney/Ryan 2012...SuperVike is correct...this is just silly! I found the same article that snopes did before I even saw the snopes that supervike posted. Google is there people...use it!

Obama Conspiracy Theories

obamasarabicring_zpsb630dba6.png

obamasring_zpsf54d0ec6.jpg

doesn't look like anything as the arabic text to me not even tiny bit

it looks like ring decoration .. a snake like perhaps

if that's arabic writing then am britney spears :D

You don´t have to speak "redneck" to get into the birther thing; all you need is read Obama. Who himself introduced himself as having been born in Kenya on his publisher`s biography page:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii".

And this until 2007, when it was suddenly change.

Make of that what you want, but when you toss around labels such as "birther" and "redneck" you have to include the Big O himself. Because both can not be true... either he was lying then, or he is lying now.

Make of that wha

That was a remark to the snarky redneck dialect she used in her post towards me.

What a magnificent load of nonsense one does come across in this section of the forum sometimes.

What it actually says, of course, is

One Ring to rule them all,

One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all

and in the darkness bind them.

onering.jpg

• Like 2

ObamamadGivemethering.jpg

It's a freaky ring to begin with, Arabic or not... Who gets a coiled snake as a wedding ring? Maybe he is the Antichrist...

Want to know a little secret? The President does not need to be a specific faith to be eligible for office. Why does it matter if he is Muslim, Christian, Asatru, Atheist, etc?

But as a muslim he cannot swear alligence to anything non muslim or be counted an infidel. So either he lied on the day of his swearing in to congress and his inaguration or he is a christian despite an almost completely muslim upbringing

Why do they need to talk about their beliefs?

I would say that many religions might be a direct confrontation, if you go strictly by religious texts. This includes Judaism and Christianity, unless slavery and murder are examples of things that the West holds dear.

Modern Jewish and Christian communities advocate for slavery and murder? Blanket denunciations of a faith because of actions of ignorant people from hundreds of years ago is intellectual laziness.