Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden sure is laughing alot as to not be

Ugly1

No, I'm certainly a Undecided voter. I voted for Obama last election, but I voted for Bush in the one before. I don't affiliate myself with any one party.

I don't mind Ryan all that much, but I think no clear plan and very wishy washy politics are what are keeping that ticket from getting my vote.

I don'tunderstand that "no plan" meme. They have a 5 point plan. Regardless, what plan does Obama have? Seriously? "We are going to keep doing the same thing, maybe throw another trillion at it but ooh, Obamacare kicks in and that will cost a couple trillion and then when we raise taxes so unemployment goes up..." More of the same has got to be a HUGE turn-off for a lot of people given the failure of the last 4 years..

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Just out of curiosity what was the case that you were trying to make? That laughing at someone's personal tragedy is bad? I'd hope that it would be a given. :P

Try something a little more obvious like being disruptive and insulting during a professional event is not being very professional and to think that this person is but a heart beat away from running this nation. You don't win a debate by resorting to this kind of tactic. This is the kind of childish prank I would expect from liberals on this forum.

• Like 2

I believe Biden and his boss long ago decided to allow an Iranian bomb and are now just trying to buy the time and keep Israel from acting alone to delay them.

Ron Paul made a comment to this effect. I don't think it's a stretch to imagine Obama/Biden could share that sentiment.

• Like 1

I don'tunderstand that "no plan" meme. They have a 5 point plan. Regardless, what plan does Obama have? Seriously? "We are going to keep doing the same thing, maybe throw another trillion at it but ooh, Obamacare kicks in and that will cost a couple trillion and then when we raise taxes so unemployment goes up..." More of the same has got to be a HUGE turn-off for a lot of people given the failure of the last 4 years..

I read a great article the other day that showed how the '5 point plan' is basically the same as what President Obama has been doing.

Couple that with the fact the Affordable Care Act is nothing more than a retooling of Governor Romeny's Massachussetts Health Care plan. A plan that came directly from Conservatives.

We HAVE to have some sort of National Health Care plan, because the alternative isn't working. Too many people without insurance that go to the emergency room for the sniffles force the price up for those that DO have coverage.

The plan isn't perfect, and it's expensive, but the alternative is way more expensive and way more impacting to the middle class.

I read a great article the other day that showed how the '5 point plan' is basically the same as what President Obama has been doing.

Couple that with the fact the Affordable Care Act is nothing more than a retooling of Governor Romeny's Massachussetts Health Care plan. A plan that came directly from Conservatives.

We HAVE to have some sort of National Health Care plan, because the alternative isn't working. Too many people without insurance that go to the emergency room for the sniffles force the price up for those that DO have coverage.

The plan isn't perfect, and it's expensive, but the alternative is way more expensive and way more impacting to the middle class.

Well, if you believe that you should vote for him!

It's not just an issue of how the plan is structured, it's an issue of what the federal government has the power to mandate. I don't livein Massachusetts, I don't care what they do. If it works for them, great, but let my state decide how it wants to manage it's health benefits, not the federal government. If the death penalty is legal in one state, then it should be legal everywhere? No, it's an issue which each state has the right to decide for itself.

• Like 3

I agree but when was the last time you heard of ANY government program being administered efficiently? What is most likely is that it will become a hugely bloated, inefficient bureaucracy that makes healthcare mediocre at best for everyone. But hey - at least everyone will be equal...except those who can pay for real physicians. Edited by and then
  • Like 1

Not that Obama care is a bad thing, its just not the right time when the economy is failing, no jobs and the deficit is one trillion.Won`nt it just put our country into a great debt to early bankrupty. I sure would`nt want to rely on any other countires to bail us out when America has always been strong. China and Japan had said to destroy America is to buy her out, our debt? .Is that whats going to happen?

Sorrry for going off topic, but somebody got to fix America,s problems and I don`t think the Obama adminastration can do it.

• Like 1

Sorrry for going off topic, but somebody got to fix America,s problems and I don`t think the Obama adminastration can do it.

Nor can Romney, the only difference could be is who profits from the demise, those who earn over 250k or those who earn less.

To fix America the first thing that needs to be done is to vote in a Congress willing to work.

Nor can Romney, the only difference could be is who profits from the demise, those who earn over 250k or those who earn less.

To fix America the first thing that needs to be done is to vote in a Congress willing to work.

Why can't people understand that these people NEED to profit for the economy to work. Anyone that owns a small business can easily gross (that is the key word that needs to be understood) $250k a year.

• Like 1

Why can't people understand that these people NEED to profit for the economy to work. Anyone that owns a small business can easily gross (that is the key word that needs to be understood) $250k a year.

Capitalism only works as long as everybody benefits from it. As soon as the benefits end up in the same 1000 pockets it is over. The best then is a right dictatorship, the worst a left dictatorship that will come of it. Don't you guys ever learn anything from history?

• Like 1

Capitalism only works as long as everybody benefits from it. As soon as the benefits end up in the same 1000 pockets it is over. The best then is a right dictatorship, the worst a left dictatorship that will come of it. Don't you guys ever learn anything from history?

I could ask you the same question. The writers of the constitution certainly learned from it.

• Like 1

I could ask you the same question. The writers of the constitution certainly learned from it.

They never said that the rich had to have a least tax burden than the poor, as far as I can remember. And they have never said either that the constitution was there that some get rich at the expense of the misery of others but clearly in the preamble: to promote the common welfare.

Yes, they learned, problem is that most of those who keep squealing constitution do not know what they are talking about.

They never said that the rich had to have a least tax burden than the poor, as far as I can remember. And they have never said either that the constitution was there that some get rich at the expense of the misery of others but clearly in the preamble: to promote the common welfare.

Yes, they learned, problem is that most of those who keep squealing constitution do not know what they are talking about.

The problem with your logic is there would be no need for taxes the likes of which we have today if the constitution was followed. The federal government has no place or authority to be involved in the majority of social affairs that it is currently involved in. To believe anything otherwise would suggest that you, in fact, know nothing about the constitution. A government that has the power to give us everything also has the power to take it all away. How can you believe, based on history alone, that a governing power would hold dear the best interest of the people?

As ludicrous as this idea is, let's suppose that our federal government does care deeply for us. Even if that were the case, it would still fail because a few bureaucrats in Washington simply cannot efficiently manage the lives of an entire nation.

• Like 1

Most businesses are all ready saying if this Obama care kicks in, they will lay half their people off, so hows that going to work in giving more jobs.

plus,reduce Medicare $500 billion?

• Reduce Medicare home health care payments: $40 billion
  • Reduce certain Medicare hospital payments: $22 billion

• What about the old Medicare people that worked so hard to now have the benefits cut.

• Like 2

Most businesses are all ready saying if this Obama care kicks in, they will lay half their people off, so hows that going to work in giving more jobs.

plus,reduce Medicare $500 billion?

• Reduce Medicare home health care payments: $40 billion
  • Reduce certain Medicare hospital payments: $22 billion

• What about the old Medicare people that worked so hard to now have the benefits cut.

And you can show that through this reduction in the foreseeable future any medicare recipient will get anything less?

I can that through Romney restoring the previous status they will.

The problem with your logic is there would be no need for taxes the likes of which we have today if the constitution was followed. The federal government has no place or authority to be involved in the majority of social affairs that it is currently involved in. To believe anything otherwise would suggest that you, in fact, know nothing about the constitution. A government that has the power to give us everything also has the power to take it all away. How can you believe, based on history alone, that a governing power would hold dear the best interest of the people?

As ludicrous as this idea is, let's suppose that our federal government does care deeply for us. Even if that were the case, it would still fail because a few bureaucrats in Washington simply cannot efficiently manage the lives of an entire nation.

So who would pay to protect your behind from possible bad, bad Islamic invasions (sadly we got no more commies to invade us)?

Who would pay for scientific research that does not give immediate returns? (or are we, just like with the Large Hadron Collider, let the scientific leadership return to Europe)?

There is no place in the world requiring a government that does not need something to pay for it, and that something is called taxes. If you don't want to pay them on the Federal level you will have to pay them on the State level, with one slight difference, there is no single state capable of stemming a mega project like the Federal government is and there is no State that will create an Army controlled by the Feds.

And only those two positions require more money than what is collected in taxes. The other 1/3 of the budget is financed by making debt.

So nobody can tell me that there are enough taxes collected, in fact, the last time it was so Clinton was Prezz and Gingrich the leader of the house. That is quite some time ago.

So who would pay to protect your behind from possible bad, bad Islamic invasions (sadly we got no more commies to invade us)?

Who would pay for scientific research that does not give immediate returns? (or are we, just like with the Large Hadron Collider, let the scientific leadership return to Europe)?

There is no place in the world requiring a government that does not need something to pay for it, and that something is called taxes. If you don't want to pay them on the Federal level you will have to pay them on the State level, with one slight difference, there is no single state capable of stemming a mega project like the Federal government is and there is no State that will create an Army controlled by the Feds.

And only those two positions require more money than what is collected in taxes. The other 1/3 of the budget is financed by making debt.

So nobody can tell me that there are enough taxes collected, in fact, the last time it was so Clinton was Prezz and Gingrich the leader of the house. That is quite some time ago.

Again, if you actually read the constitution, protection of the citizens' safety and liberties is just about the only duty of the federal government. Everything else should be delegated to the states. Of course there would still be taxes, but as I said, they would be nowhere near what we are paying today if the document was followed appropriately. They would barely be noticeable if the fed's only concern was the safety of the people, rather than a thousand failed social programs and a disgustingly bloated global empire.

I don't fully understand your line that I bolded, but I think you are suggesting that not enough taxes are collected. It's becoming difficult to take your posts seriously.

Edited by Legaia
  • Like 1

I didn't realize keeping the money you earned is now profiting. WTF is wrong with you?

Congress has submitted countless budgets to Obama and Reid and they have not even been brought up for a vote. Work in your world, means to capitulate and vote for whatever the dems want The only problem with that is for two years, that is exactly what we had and look at the immense damage it has done.

I diodn'

• Like 1

I didn't realize keeping the money you earned is now profiting. WTF is wrong with you?

Congress has submitted countless budgets to Obama and Reid and they have not even been brought up for a vote. Work in your world, means to capitulate and vote for whatever the dems want The only problem with that is for two years, that is exactly what we had and look at the immense damage it has done.

I diodn'

Congress has passed less laws than any Congress before in history, the only thing it was diligent about is to block any initiative, without even discussing it, from both the Senate and the White House. So quit the crocodile tears.

Congress has passed less laws than any Congress before in history, the only thing it was diligent about is to block any initiative, without even discussing it, from both the Senate and the White House. So quit the crocodile tears.

Damn right they blocked Reid and Obama initiatives, that is what they were voted in for! You seem to forget your party suffered a historic defeat in 2010 and it was because you have failed miserably, have severely damaged the country and Americans are sick of you so they voted you out of power in congress and damn nar voted you out of the senate but there was only 19 races. If there had been more you would of lost the senate as well. The democrats were decimated for a reason. In 2010 democrats:

1. Lost the congress in historic fashion with republicans picking up a massive 63 seats.

2. Nearly lost the senate. Republicans won four seats held by retiring democrats, defeated two incumbent democrats.and successfully defended all of their own seats.

3. Republican governors now outnumber democrat governors 29-21 and republicans also took over most state legislatures. You didn't just lose on a federal level, you lost at he state and local as well.

Americans did not radically change the congress in 2010 to continue with your policies, they did it to stop you from enacting more of them. Congress was changed to block and/or hinder any more democrat destruction. After a similar historic loss, Bill Clinton read the tea leaves and moved to the center, Barry moved further left as if to defy the voter's mandate.

Congress is not lazy, they are doing exactly what they were hired to do. You can expect another massive loss this November because your party has defied the will of the people and continued with the same destructive policies.

• Like 2

Damn right they blocked Reid and Obama initiatives, that is what they were voted in for! You seem to forget your party suffered a historic defeat in 2010 and it was because you have failed miserably, have severely damaged the country and Americans are sick of you so they voted you out of power in congress and damn nar voted you out of the senate but there was only 19 races. If there had been more you would of lost the senate as well. The democrats were decimated for a reason. In 2010 democrats:

1. Lost the congress in historic fashion with republicans picking up a massive 63 seats.

2. Nearly lost the senate. Republicans won four seats held by retiring democrats, defeated two incumbent democrats.and successfully defended all of their own seats.

3. Republican governors now outnumber democrat governors 29-21 and republicans also took over most state legislatures. You didn't just lose on a federal level, you lost at he state and local as well.

Americans did not radically change the congress in 2010 to continue with your policies, they did it to stop you from enacting more of them. Congress was changed to block and/or hinder any more democrat destruction. After a similar historic loss, Bill Clinton read the tea leaves and moved to the center, Barry moved further left as if to defy the voter's mandate.

Congress is not lazy, they are doing exactly what they were hired to do. You can expect another massive loss this November because your party has defied the will of the people and continued with the same destructive policies.

So, instead of coming up with ideas of their own, that they could have very well passed, they spend 2 years sitting on their oversize ar$es on taxpayers money and you are cheering and applauding.

It was about time we saw your plumage coming through.

• Like 1