Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stressful life, I need Psychic help!

moomoocow

Hello, my name is Kayleigh Meyer. I was born on 1/16/97. I've been with my boyfriend for about 13 months now. We've had a very chaotic life prior to being together. Right now our relationship has been consisting of a lot of arguments and such. But, i need to know if he will be in my future, because i worry so much that he wont me. Please tell me everything you get from reading me. I could really use it right now. I just need some help on what to do. Thank you!

i am not psychic but i can tell you with almost certainty that this guy won't be in your future just based on your age.

you are going to kiss a lot of toads before you meet your handsome prince, and when you look back on this relationship hopefully you will have a smile on your lips and a few lessons under your belt.

that's what young relationships are really for...practice. not to sound cold, but rarely do relationships that develop before mid twenties survive any real test of time. people are changing so much in those years.

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 3

In 5 years you will laugh at this post. That's what my spirit guide told me :innocent:

• Like 3