Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are UFO experts that "know too much" killed?

OverSword

Really?...... :blush:

Any of these million pictures " clear, or convincing " like I stated in my reply?

The ones I saw were.

Do you know, as early as 1947 a military UFO investigator had a very nice flying disc picture posted on the wall of his office, so this is nothing new.

The ones I saw were.

Do you know, as early as 1947 a military UFO investigator had a very nice flying disc picture posted on the wall of his office, so this is nothing new.

My point is, if these things were flying around as much as people say, and enough to have at least 25 officials killed, wouldn't you think there would be some clear, convincing evidence somewhere by every day citizens?

Or maybe all those people are being murdered also, and their evidence taken away.

My point is, if these things were flying around as much as people say, and enough to have at least 25 officials killed, wouldn't you think there would be some clear, convincing evidence somewhere by every day citizens?

Or maybe all those people are being murdered also, and their evidence taken away.

Why do that? The policy has always been to deny everything and say it's all fake. We see examples of that policy in action all the time.

Most of the sheeple don't give it much thought and in any case are powerless to do anything about it. Some people might be a lot more persistent in debunking and opposing the official lies and cover stories, and therefore might become a "problem", especially if they can't be bought, persuaded or intimidated.

Then they may use the knuckle-draggers, but it's hardly necessary in most cases.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Why do that? The policy has always been to deny everything and say it's all fake. We see examples of that policy in action all the time.

I would think also that the vast majority of individuals who sign non-disclosure agreements, abide by them. So that would leave just a handful that are discredited or written off by the tinfoil hat syndrome.

The balance being average citizens who by chance have stumbled onto information or contact/sighting situations, are easily discredited by the debunker crowd.

• Like 1

Most of the sheeple don't give it much thought and in any case are powerless to do anything about it. Some people might be a lot more persistent in debunking and opposing the official lies and cover stories, and therefore might become a "problem", especially if they can't be bought, persuaded or intimidated.

Then they may use the knuckle-draggers, but it's hardly necessary in most cases.

What is there to hide?

With all of the amateur astrologists, pilots, star gazers, photographers, balloonists, etc....( population on general with cameras ), and the " millions " of pictures, one would think out of that, a few people would make it by the Government assassins, and get the evidence out.

The Government could not hide watergate, Iran-Contra, etc. Yet can hide all of these " UFO " cases?

What is there to hide?

Ultimately that's the only question that does matter.

Not the fact that UFOs are here or that some of them may be ETs flying around some advanced technology. That idea is already commonplace even if it simply cannot be officially acknowledged.

Yes, that's the real question. What is there to hide? I have my own opinions on that, which are similar to Ruppelt's.

Otto Binder made a list of deaths that he considered "suspect" as of 1971, including Morris J. Jessup (suicide?), Edward Ruppelt (died at a very young age of a heart attack?), Damon Runyon, Jr. who like Dorothy Kilgallen was investigating UFOs and the Kennedy assassination (suicide?).

Indeed, he had a list of UFO researchers who seemed to die very young of heart attacks or fast-acting cancers, as well as a suspiciously large number of suicides. Quite a few of them were also repeated warned, threatened and harassed.

Here's another article about Binder and the "liquidation" of the UFO researchers in the 1950s and 1960s. You be the judge.

http://www.google.co...4ANxbiS-42nvB2Q

Yeah I could see no reason why Morris J Jessup would kill himself, I mean that just seems odd when I read about his case that he would take his own life

• Like 1

Otto Binder made a list of deaths that he considered "suspect" as of 1971, including Morris J. Jessup (suicide?), Edward Ruppelt (died at a very young age of a heart attack?), Damon Runyon, Jr. who like Dorothy Kilgallen was investigating UFOs and the Kennedy assassination (suicide?).

Indeed, he had a list of UFO researchers who seemed to die very young of heart attacks or fast-acting cancers, as well as a suspiciously large number of suicides. Quite a few of them were also repeated warned, threatened and harassed.

Here's another article about Binder and the "liquidation" of the UFO researchers in the 1950s and 1960s. You be the judge.

http://www.google.co...4ANxbiS-42nvB2Q

So again, any evidence that these death rates are different than typical death rates? People die of cancer, heart attacks, suicides, etc. every single day. Simply putting a question mark at the end of the sentence doesn't make it a conspiracy.

So again, any evidence that these death rates are different than typical death rates? People die of cancer, heart attacks, suicides, etc. every single day. Simply putting a question mark at the end of the sentence doesn't make it a conspiracy.

You'd have to read the actual article, but Jessup for example was followed and harassed quite a bit for the things he was digging into, and he wasn't the only one.

You'd have to read the actual article, but Jessup for example was followed and harassed quite a bit for the things he was digging into, and he wasn't the only one.

According to whom? Jessup?

No better way to self publicize than to claim that the "government is out to silence you".

According to whom? Jessup?

No better way to self publicize than to claim that the "government is out to silence you".

Publicity didn't mean that much to him when he was dead, did it?

I found this on the Disclosure Project website:

I've posted that article before. It's from Steven Greer's blog.

My thoughts:

1. If true, it implies Armstrong was a poor judge of character, in that he confided in friends, information which if leaked, could place himself or family in danger...and the friend(s) went off and blabbed to Greer.

2. The supposed friend(s) of Armstong who told Greer this never met the man and were lying.

3. Greer was duped by these "friends".

I suppose there are other scenarios.

My belief is that 3. is most likely. Steven Greer seems well intentioned but I have seen examples (in my opinion) where he has fallen for fabricated stories.

Edited by synchronomy

It could be possible that the government had these people killed.

It could also be possible that they were assassinated for threatening to divulge Colonel Sander's secret recipe...

Or maybe people... just die... :hmm:

I think killing is always the last resort, when threats, intimidation, bribery and ever other method has failed. Here again, this applies only to civilians, not military personnel and contractors who have already signed secrecy agreements and can be prosecuted if they spill the beans.

Very few of them ever do when it comes to UFOs, at least not until they are older and retired or near death.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

Just like all the WTC witnesses that knew too much .

Yes, it is just like it, in the sense that it is an equally unsubstantiated claim made by folks who have a conspiratorial bent in how they view the world.

.... a conspiratorial bent in how they view the world.

The David Icke philosophy.

Edited by synchronomy

The David Icke philosophy.

Yes indeed! And so very credible is he....

Reptilians not only rule the world, they have infiltrated our entertainment industry as well...

cowboys-and-raptors_zpsb271cc8c.jpg

raptor_hood_630x900_zps17d4364f.jpg

angels_raptors_poster_600x891.jpg

More raptor fun can be found here. :)

:P

• Like 1

I laugh at raptors. They are as naught when compared to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch and The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

• Like 1

If this is true, they destroyed a lot of amazing scientists who still had so much to contribute. Of course in hindsight to all governments, they forget to realize how much the individuals can contribute and only focus on the dangers involved in loose lips.

Yes indeed! And so very credible is he....

Reptilians not only rule the world, they have infiltrated our entertainment industry as well...

More raptor fun can be found here. :)

:P

I had seen a couple of his talks that mentioned subjects that interested me...so I searched him out and found a pdf of one of his books online and began reading it....then started skimming it....then just read the headings...and quit before the end.

Not only can the man not write three sentences in a row that make sense, but the whole thing is disjointed and disorganized and very difficult to follow. He is convinced that George Bush and Cheney regularly meet in secret with other conspirators and sacrifice children...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

IMHO He's a delusional psychotic...but a lot of people love his stuff

Are those that "know too much" being killed? If we look we see those that supposedly knew too much and are dead and those that supposedly know too much and are alive doing seminars and talks, writing books, etc...

If they were killing those that know too much, those that supposedly know too much and are out on the circuit, spreading the word, know far less than they think or want others to think just by the fact they are still alive.

Are those that "know too much" being killed? If we look we see those that supposedly knew too much and are dead and those that supposedly know too much and are alive doing seminars and talks, writing books, etc...

If they were killing those that know too much, those that supposedly know too much and are out on the circuit, spreading the word, know far less than they think or want others to think just by the fact they are still alive.

That might explain the tremendous success of George W, and Bill Clinton!

If you happen to be privy to ANY "Classified" or "Top Secret DEVCON 7" goodies that has anything to do with the USA, you could disappear at ant given moment. Abducted, ya, but by USA Agents, not extraterrestrials. Them extraterrestrials have been monitoring Earth's activities forever guaranteed. It may not have been the same species as Kecksburg USA were, but some species advised both the Egyptians with the pyramids, the Peruvian natives, the Mayans. Do people actually believe Earth is the only planet in the multi-universes with "intelligent life"? And we, homo sapiens that evolved from chimps 20,000 years ago or whatever, are the most intelligent species on this planet. What a joke. Actual "Intelligent Life" forms wouldn't have violence. Violence is totally illogical. Logic is intelligence. It's a no brainer really. Read a book by Stephen Hawking...read it a few times. It might shed some light on the 11 dimensions and how vast space is. It's expanding still and increasing it's expansion rate. There can't be an end. What is behind the end? There must be something behind the end of the universe. The "end" is just something relative to humans.